ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-19-2012   #2241 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

TheDistreys is on a distinguished road

Well, i really don't care about this anymore, lets all do each other a favor and drop it. This is time consuming and redundant and firing at each other is pointless. Your 115k hp is not fake, I've seen people with that and it's possible. Anyway, nice HV valese. I only picked on her stats because i just came back and it was the most recent SS.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-19-2012   #2242 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Dude just get outta here. It's real, not fake. END. OF. STORY. Trolls. Trolls everywhere.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

05-19-2012   #2243 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDistreys
In any circumstance, you may be right about the PNG however, it does not mean it was not photoshop-ed. Re read my last comment.
Um I suggest you stop replying because you are only making yourself look ignorant. I've seen her stats in game, maybe you should ask her to see them yourself I'm sure she would have no problem proving you wrong.

05-19-2012   #2244 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Okay heres the pic for a normal myview:

See the black whitest two pixels in the inner edges?
I saved it as a PNG file.

Valeses:

now two purple pixels

small changes but like i said, easy to do

Also notice the surrounding details in the second pic. Same format

Another zoomed in version of valese's SS
lol graphic designer here,

You're comparing a low resolution jpg to a full resolution png.

Let me explain this as simply as I can:
Do you understand the purpose of jpgs? They're meant to lose data due to compression. They were created for that purpose. That's the reasoning behind the color difference because the resolution (or compression) is such poor quality, it changes the colors. TO screenshots in .jpg format are set in a low resolution.

.PNGs are meant to have lossless data compression so they are at full resolution and colors. Valese took a screenshot directly from the clipboard and pasted it in paint and saved it as a .png. This has no compression and is in full resolution.

If you compare the two, the colors in the .jpg are off but that is not because of supposed "editing." It's because you're comparing a low resolution .jpg to a full resolution .png. One has loss of data while the other does not.

I hope I made it clear to you enough.

Last edited by Shanni; 05-19-2012 at 01:53 PM.

05-20-2012   #2245 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Saga

ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: J/G-Blade, ansem/Jannicus
Class: GLad/Duke to_mercenary
Level: J-352, G-296
Guild: Benevolence

Spoiler!

Those were my real stats~

Now a little fun, try to see the difference!
Spoiler!

05-20-2012   #2246 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

^ lol'd

@TheDistreys: You seem to like accusing people of faking their stats, so please accuse me, too. I don't want to be left out.

2158 MA / 111118 HP

All three MA scrolls from the Recycle Shop were used, as well as the +11 MA scroll from Egg Shop. Marriage Buff was used - which adds 10% to every stat except for DX, MD, WT and DP. The 10% for MP and HP does not show in your MyView because of a minor display issue that has yet to be fixed. Fortune was also used, as you can clearly see.

05-20-2012   #2247 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsLeague of Legends

MiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to allMiniKen is a name known to all

Dam stop haxing Josh, gimme that balance for my lion

05-20-2012   #2248 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniKen
Dam stop haxing Josh, gimme that balance for my lion
imagine 111k hp lion with 2k ac xD

05-20-2012   #2249 (permalink)
Pat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseProject BlackoutRagnarok Online

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vermiliion
Guild: Benevolence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien
^ lol'd

@TheDistreys: You seem to like accusing people of faking their stats, so please accuse me, too. I don't want to be left out.

2158 MA / 111118 HP

All three MA scrolls from the Recycle Shop were used, as well as the +11 MA scroll from Egg Shop. Marriage Buff was used - which adds 10% to every stat except for DX, MD, WT and DP. The 10% for MP and HP does not show in your MyView because of a minor display issue that has yet to be fixed. Fortune was also used, as you can clearly see.
Jesus Christ.

05-20-2012   #2250 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

Sry to say that but this thread is for posting ''haxx'' stat and not for atk ppl to see if their post are legit or not.

For Valese i know it's hard to understand how she get 2k hv (dunno how many hv she have anw ) but with a hv shield refined lvl 13 who boost HV (18x HV), crimsom sword HV(100hv+some 20+compound each slot), i think it's totally possible.

Why will they post something ''photoshoped'' only for glory, personally I think that person sooooo ridiculous and I'll have pity for him or her.

@TheDistreys: like u say ''I'm new in this game'', but Valese, Mieno and some other ppl *cough* me *cough* are Veterans in this game, we play this game for like 3-4 years and maybe more than that. So don't accuse Valese, well ask her to show u her stat and u will understant how haxx she is

PS: sry for my english skills :3

Last edited by MOEMiyuki; 05-20-2012 at 06:12 AM.

05-20-2012   #2251 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePangya

Jovians has a spectacular aura aboutJovians has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Fenrissa
Class: Renarde to_thiefmaster
Level: 265
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien
^ lol'd

2158 MA / 111118 HP

Holy crap this is amazing-- how did you do it.. q__q

05-20-2012   #2252 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

And now (stoopid!) Onoo wants to join the party:

3270 MA

Spoiler!

1992 MA / 1665 LK

Spoiler!

2057 MA / 1591 LK (Switched 1 equip only)

Spoiler!

2 Card Fortune
Marriage buff
Scrolls
(No LK Staff was used. He doesn't have one)

Last edited by R; 05-20-2012 at 03:20 PM. Reason: stoopid onoo

05-20-2012   #2253 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

MikaMika will become famous soon enough
IGN: iMrRoboto/Onou/Iluvotar
Class: LWizard/Glad/DWizard
Level: 290/310/231

Feels humiliated by Onoo and Mieno xD
stillss this is my failwizard stats Q_Q gotta get new equips

05-20-2012   #2254 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

DAFUQ IS THIS SHT.

Sorry, but it deserves that.

I r Bulletproof~

05-21-2012   #2255 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x

wats dis --,
Spoiler!

and wat dis --,
Spoiler!

05-21-2012   #2256 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

How nub Yen. 8D

I r Bulletproof~

05-21-2012   #2257 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
wats dis --,
Spoiler!

and wat dis --,
Spoiler!
Hax balance Gabgab <3 Now all DA pls

05-21-2012   #2258 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340

Double posting so this will have it's own post.

First of all, thank you to everyone who supported me while I was gone *o* was quite a surprise to see so many posts :3

-To get it out of the way, I actually went and hit a Torobbie that day to check my damage and it was 75k + 200k (both crits).

Spoiler!

Quote:
All you need to do is have one really hax SS thats all buffed up and then crop that out to one that is not buffed. And maybe some people do that but they crop it exactly on the spot on the new SS. So if it perfectly fits in, no photoshop skills are needed and there are no flaws to it.
Funny how this person started with "you use Photoshop!" then changed it into "no Photoshop skills are needed!" after I told him I used Paint for my Laplanoel picture.

Like everyone said, my so-called edited screenshot is saved as .PNG from the start. Not taken from the capture folder, opened up in paint then saved as .PNG-- because that would defeat the whole purpose of keeping the pixels 'clean'.

You're a Graphic Designer, you should know .JPG/.JPEG makes the pixels look blurry/mixes the colors.

Quote:
You think she and Rem (her husband??) will go around showing people their growth? I think not. Most people keep it private anyway. But if she did show me her growth or if she's planning to ingame, wouldn't that make it so much easier? Proof infront of my face?
You said you're a new player, but you know "Rem" plays Trickster? Also, you "guessed" he's my husband

"Most people keep it private" -- again, how do you know this if you're new to this game?

Quote:
I will only believe it when I can see it ingame. Unfortunately, I'm using Window 7 so i cannot open the option function, it;s all in symbols. Thank you.
Why did you go from "Photoshopped!" to "new SS pls" to "I will only believe it when I see it ingame"? Also, fyi, most people use Windows 7 nowadays, and no one /but you/ is having troubles with the option window?

Anyway, I don't know if you're still lurking here, which I'm almost positive you are, but here's some of my equipment stats. I can put pixels on top of pixels through paint, but I can not change backgrounds. So these should be good enough to not get accused of being edited.

Here's a full screenshot. If you would've listened to other members, you would've figured by now that some people use large resolutions.

Spoiler!

And here's a screenshot of my HV with DP/HV buffs + Ears & Tail, and 3 Scrolls (all I had on me). Note, before you accuse, some scrolls also buff up DP, not only HV.

I'm curious to see what abnormalities you'll find next.

05-21-2012   #2259 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

@valese
Share your Hv and dp please LOL
Too much you don't need all of it

05-22-2012   #2260 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

best post ever lol.

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice