ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-19-2012   #2221 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Val, congrats on being so hax that you're being accused of modifying the screenie. xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-19-2012   #2222 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

TheDistreys is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
[FONT="Garamond"]You're new but you know about my Laplanoel picture? Also, like I said, I do not own Photoshop, that was all made in paint. Taking a screenshot of a person standing there and adding it to the whole picture isn't exactly rocket science.

With Fortune, Wedding Buff, and all Scrolls I get around 2.4k+ HV actually.

I'll be back Monday. You'll have to wait till then for my new screenshots if that's alright :3

Is it alright for me to ask what 'normal' screenshot you compared my 'abnormal' screenshot with? :3 Cause I would love to see those changes.

my normal SS? Are you serious? I just went to coral beach and took a SS of myview during the day and night. Are you sure you guys can't notice the changes? I suggest you go back to her first pic and zoom in. I'm at a local library right now so i cannot zoom in till i get home.
Like you said earlier, "this isn't rocket science. It does not require a photoshop to produce this bt merely and software including paint that has the cropping fuction.

@Chelie, you obviously missed the point. Numbers mean nothing by itself. Can you by looking at it know her stats? I know if it may seem high that you would assume that she has some epic stats, however, if you do not have a lot of hv, you wouldn't know. For example, i see someone do 145k with shadow, the person could say they had 50k AP and i could believe in it because i don't know myself hom much damage shadow would do with that much AP or any AP relatively close to it.

Like I said earlier, i would not be able to check the SS until i get home in five hours, so until then, i can rest my case and I suggest you to not compare any pictures people have posted and go get yourself a raw image by actally going to the place and take a SS.

Last edited by TheDistreys; 05-19-2012 at 06:03 AM.

05-19-2012   #2223 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I see no difference between the PNG one Shanni uploaded, and the one Valese posted.

Would you like some peanut butter with that jelly?

Last edited by Jessica; 05-19-2012 at 05:56 AM. Reason: did bad cropping D:

05-19-2012   #2224 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

The .JPG one on Shanni's SS is slightly fuzzy (by testing in paint using the bucket tool o3o) and that's natural because it's a .JPG - .BMP's and .PNG's are always the clearest, however I've never managed to upload a .BMP picture on a site like photobucket without the quality being changed to slightly fuzzy, that's why me and Val like to use .PNG >;

Tell me this - why on earth would someone with as much reputation as hers post a fake screenshot pretending they're her stats? She's obviously worked really hard, posts her gear on the hax EQ/comps thread every now and then, you would see WHY she has that much HV

kthx

05-19-2012   #2225 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie

I see no difference between the PNG one Shanni uploaded, and the one Valese posted.

Would you like some peanut butter with that jelly?
I'm not sure if there is a difference between that and that. But i edited my post up there and i think you should compare it to a SS that you actually took from your owe SS. i saw changes so idk why anyone else can't

05-19-2012   #2226 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDistreys
I'm not sure if there is a difference between that and that. But i edited my post up there and i think you should compare it to a SS that you actually took from your owe SS. i saw changes so idk why anyone else can't
Well.. I did, it's the exact same. Are you sure you're not looking at yours in JPG format? Just screenshot it and post in paint, I'm sure you'll find it's the same thing. The in-game screenshot function is JPG unless you change it to PNG, if you didn't know.

And if this was "fake" she would edit over just the stats, not the whole view.

05-19-2012   #2227 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Chelie, you obviously missed the point. Numbers mean nothing by itself. Can you by looking at it know her stats? I know if it may seem high that you would assume that she has some epic stats, however, if you do not have a lot of hv, you wouldn't know. For example, i see someone do 145k with shadow, the person could say they had 50k AP and i could believe in it because i don't know myself hom much damage shadow would do with that much AP or any AP relatively close to it.
We have the skill damage formulas. We can tell exactly how much someone should be doing against a monster that has 0 resistances and weaknesses (so her damage won't go up or down).

05-19-2012   #2228 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
We have the skill damage formulas. We can tell exactly how much someone should be doing against a monster that has 0 resistances and weaknesses (so her damage won't go up or down).
That defeats the purpose. You can't just tell in PVP how much resistance someone has And it would take an extended period of time to test out the different stats that could be part of the formula.

@Settie, Actually it isn't easier. All you need to do is have one really hax SS thats all buffed up and then crop that out to one that is not buffed. And maybe some people do that but they crop it exactly on the spot on the new SS. So if it perfectly fits in, no photoshop skills are needed and there are no flaws to it. Since you basically replaced the myview image.

Last edited by TheDistreys; 05-19-2012 at 09:42 AM.

05-19-2012   #2229 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100
Unhappy

Quote:
my normal SS? Are you serious? I just went to coral beach and took a SS of myview during the day and night. Are you sure you guys can't notice the changes? I suggest you go back to her first pic and zoom in. I'm at a local library right now so i cannot zoom in till i get home.
Like you said earlier, "this isn't rocket science. It does not require a photoshop to produce this bt merely and software including paint that has the cropping fuction.

Like I said earlier, i would not be able to check the SS until i get home in five hours, so until then, i can rest my case and I suggest you to not compare any pictures people have posted and go get yourself a raw image by actally going to the place and take a SS.

I think we should introduce you to josh. I think it's you go doesn't understand numbers.

Also torobies have zero resistance, and we have all tr exact formulas. Try again later.

Cell phone so sorry for errors

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

05-19-2012   #2230 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Okay heres the pic for a normal myview:

See the black whitest two pixels in the inner edges?
I saved it as a PNG file.

Valeses:

now two purple pixels

small changes but like i said, easy to do

Also notice the surrounding details in the second pic. Same format

Another zoomed in version of valese's SS

Last edited by TheDistreys; 05-19-2012 at 10:00 AM.

05-19-2012   #2231 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

LightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to LightClaw
IGN: Auruxism/HD/Noelle
Level: 30x/26x/24x

What's the point to all of your accusations? You really think someone would go out of their way to crop or alter their ss in order to deceive others about their stats? People have done it in the past but it was just meant for a joke. I don't understand how long this argument has gone on about some odd looking pixels compared side-by-side to each other. Why don't you just go online, find Valese's cat and check out her growth? If you're just trying to find a way to sound like a superior graphic designer, then just spouting "It looks different TO ME" and that no one else apparently can't see it isn't proving anything.

BUT HEY NICE STATS THAT'S WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR, KEEP UP THE STATS FOLKS!

05-19-2012   #2232 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightClaw
What's the point to all of your accusations? You really think someone would go out of their way to crop or alter their ss in order to deceive others about their stats? People have done it in the past but it was just meant for a joke. I don't understand how long this argument has gone on about some odd looking pixels compared side-by-side to each other. Why don't you just go online, find Valese's cat and check out her growth? If you're just trying to find a way to sound like a superior graphic designer, then just spouting "It looks different TO ME" and that no one else apparently can't see it isn't proving anything.

BUT HEY NICE STATS THAT'S WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR, KEEP UP THE STATS FOLKS!
Some people would and will do such like this. There are all kinds of people in the world. I have posted two pics, can you now see a difference? Both same format file and same time of day/night. Not that it matters much. You think she and Rem (her husband??) will go around showing people their growth? I think not. Most people keep it private anyway. But if she did show me her growth or if she's planning to ingame, wouldn't that make it so much easier? Proof infront of my face?
I'm not interested in continuing this conversation any further. Interpret it as you may. I am only stating a fair view on this matter. If you wish to attack this post, go ahead if you are so desperate to get the last word.

Last edited by TheDistreys; 05-19-2012 at 09:32 AM.

05-19-2012   #2233 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

I don't think i'm the most haxx gunner in Jewelia but i hope i'm in the top 20 :3

here my stats with no scroll no fortune no buff skill

05-19-2012   #2234 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOEMiyuki
I don't think i'm the most haxx gunner in Jewelia but i hope i'm in the top 20 :3

here my stats with no scroll no fortune no buff skill

Nice AC without buffs ;oo
Lol get one more level please, its hurting my eyes

05-19-2012   #2235 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Quote:
Okay heres the pic for a normal myview:

See the black whitest two pixels in the inner edges?
I saved it as a PNG file.

Valeses:

now two purple pixels

small changes but like i said, easy to do

Also notice the surrounding details in the second pic. Same format

Another zoomed in version of valese's SS
The only thing I see different between them is that YOURS is fuzzy, and Valese's isn't. It looks to me like you took the JPG image from the screenshot folder and simply saved it as a PNG and uploaded, which WON'T change the quality.

And here's the difference. Both were taken from my screenshot folder. Left is JPG, and right is PNG.

See how the JPG is EXACTLY like yours? Just change your screenshot format(it's in your options in game) and see for yourself.

Last edited by Jessica; 05-19-2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: fixed image

05-19-2012   #2236 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Why do you continue to insist while i said lets stop talking about this topic and move on? Last time I checked, your name was Settie, not Valese.

And the point is, if you can manage to crop out the myview from the old to the new SS, and it fits perfectly (high chance), than there will be no need to alter the SS and therefore result into a perfect SS. I will only believe it when I can see it ingame. Unfortunately, I'm using Window 7 so i cannot open the option function, it;s all in symbols. Thank you.

05-19-2012   #2237 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

I'm using windows 7, too.

Press "O" in game.
I may not be Valese, but she's a friend and I'm annoyed that someone thinks she would fake her stats.

And lol, BMP, I thought it was PNG :[ Either way, looks the same.

05-19-2012   #2238 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

In any circumstance, you may be right about the PNG however, it does not mean it was not photoshop-ed. Re read my last comment.

05-19-2012   #2239 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Corner of a MyView window doesn't match, must have been edited. I also enjoy how you selectively pick on Valese's stats and not anyone elses' (which are equally outrages).

05-19-2012   #2240 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
Corner of a MyView window doesn't match, must have been edited. I also enjoy how you selectively pick on Valese's stats and not anyone elses' (which are equally outrages).
I guess my almost 115k hp is fake, too.

Anyway, I'm done talking about that.

Gratz Val, didn't get to say it before, was hoping to do it in game ;_;