ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (14) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-17-2011   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #541 (permalink)
♥ my 'bear

Liyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Liyrreiana
IGN: Jaybeeee | Liyrreiana
Class: Bunny | Sheep to_champion
Guild: Retribution | Katamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Lmao. Somebody get a blood sword, soki staff, pearl pistol and queen axe =.=;
Woah that's hax!!

Lol, 2nd ice diadem of the day, seal 181.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-17-2011   #542 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Jill, you're making me want to come back just to hunt. :[

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

04-17-2011   #543 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseProject BlackoutRagnarok Online

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vermiliion
Guild: Benevolence

Lol. Good thing you didn't took off odinea's head

04-17-2011   #544 (permalink)
♥ my 'bear

Liyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Liyrreiana
IGN: Jaybeeee | Liyrreiana
Class: Bunny | Sheep to_champion
Guild: Retribution | Katamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Jill, you're making me want to come back just to hunt. :[
Tea Jay <3 Please do!

04-17-2011   #545 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

Sccrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww you lucky people. xD
68 Tenter Seals, 73 Count, nothing. xD 60% of that from the start of the event.

04-17-2011   #546 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalezOMG!Pangya

Lydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Lydasquid | DrewyTea
Class: Explorer | Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: Noob | 80
Guild: thelasthope

Fantasia's boss trials are glitched orz
I want to hunt tomby but i get d/c on last trial

Grats to all that got uniques c:
xCrumpet | Witch | 13x [F]

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x
Lydasquid | Explorer | 6x

04-17-2011   #547 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

Wow, i didnt know odinea drop her uniques so frequently now, maybe i should try. Still, i get discouraged, since i didnt get a single odinea equip in 256 seals, and whats more annoying is that my fren annoys me with his ice equips everytime. Urghh i feel like strangling him ><

04-17-2011   #548 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Argorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura aboutArgorath has a spectacular aura about

Trust me man, what pisses me off no fail is when I see people already completely clad with uniques from the boss they're hunting. ._.

04-17-2011   #549 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akihiko
Trust me man, what pisses me off no fail is when I see people already completely clad with uniques from the boss they're hunting. ._.
U remind me of a buff at odinea. He is completely full on odinea eqs(all his 3 odinea eqs are lv 9+ and haxxed) and he still says that 'odinea doesnt drop what he wanted'.....
I mean dude, what more do u want???
True enough he may have another char. who needs the equips, but hey, you should be happy of what u get no matter what it is.

04-17-2011   #550 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

oh gawd....my fingers hurt from all the bossing this weekend....
managed to get another boss drop
seal 165+ if anyone wants to know

i hate how the end of this event coincides with my project deadline....probably not gonna hear from me on this thread after this for at least 2 weeks *shakes fist*

[edit]last run for the night and i managed this

Last edited by coolbluex; 04-17-2011 at 08:02 AM.

04-17-2011   #551 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Seiyaryu will become famous soon enoughSeiyaryu will become famous soon enough
IGN: JimCrocodileCook
Class: Archlord
Level: 1337
Guild: Symphony/ *~Mirage Coordinator~*/Good Day

^ Grats blue, everyday you always get legendary stuff

Here is my 1st legendary stuff on the bonus drop rate.

''True Loyal is stronger than all the wondrous temptations of the World'' -Sei

04-17-2011   #552 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold

Ho Ho Ho~ Blood Sword and gray ash staff. Someone get one >.<

04-17-2011   #553 (permalink)
random
Games

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiyaryu
^ Grats blue, everyday you always get legendary stuff

Here is my 1st legendary stuff on the bonus drop rate.

thanks! and grats yourself!
i want that! 8( trade ya for a tombeth staff? lol

04-17-2011   #554 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

124 total seals so far....

NOTHING

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

04-17-2011   #555 (permalink)
random
Games

^ 124 seals all earned in the event? 0-0
and 124 seals of? o:

04-17-2011   #556 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ExDream00 will become famous soon enoughExDream00 will become famous soon enough
IGN: ExDream00

So far only one equip: Gray Ash Shield at seal 41 >:

04-17-2011   #557 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess I should come back to farm for my Pearl Pistol then......

04-17-2011   #558 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

...Lucky. >.>
Friend just got Soki Staff on 17th Seal.

04-18-2011   #559 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games

Hax @.@;; Grats for him

04-18-2011   #560 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

If he can get the staff at 17 seals...it is highly possible that the drop rates are not just +25%, but maybe more.
Gonna trash Odinea like mad for her axe