ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-16-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation
Default 4-year-olds shouldn't play Trickster.

Tagging beetles to kill my party :x I've already revived that dead lion TWICE. And I know for a fact this sheep is or used to be a member of Daybreak guild. And Im pretty sure I used to know him somewhat from pvp. Either this account is shared, or the owner has become a real a-hole. I sincerely hope that karma bites you back in the ass one day and you get raped from behind by a berserked bear o_O

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-16-2009   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Yay for party killers. I seriously hate people that do that since it gets annoying.
I never thought that Pie would do something like that so it's making me think that someone is abusing that account.
[I don't know...I haven't talk to Pie in a long LONG time so personality can change.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

And Pie is Coffee here, and I know hes active on the forums, so he'd better have something to say to this or that sheep is kos in pvp o_O

10-16-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Melica is on a distinguished road
IGN: KaiIca/xMelly/Nyanine
Level: Nub

Oh that. I was there, in his party lol. It was because someone in that party was tagging all the ice bear and didn't OHKO (I tell for a fact that it was on purpose, because she sent me a smug emoticon after I did it back to her orz), so we kinda got a bunch of berserked ice bear on our tail, and he got a booster on and are trying to train. So it got really irritating. Uhm, sorry, I guess, it was kinda vending anger type of thing. Not trying to pick up an arguement or excusing against this, so don't yell at me. Lol.

10-16-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

And then he did the same thing to a bunch of afkers, who were completely innocent and oblivious, and I dont even know what the heck was going on cause Im just a lion who grinds at beetles. Two wrongs dont make a right, so this doesnt exonerate him. I dont blame you for explaining his side, but a mature person would've either whispered that person who was berserking the bears or their party leader (me) and get the problem sorted in a way that makes them look less like a douche o_O

Anyways. For his sake, I hope it was worth it. Cause I wasnt the one boostering~

10-16-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

I understand what you mean, but he is a douche afterall (I mean this) xD Sorry for you know, if it affected you. And I didn't realise till after he killed the innocents. And it was pretty funny at the time. (Honestly, it's kind of hard to say this, because this is just plain mean. I know I shouldn't be amused for random people getting murdered orz.) But seriously, I apologise if it annoyed you.

10-16-2009   #7 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melica
I understand what you mean, but he is a douche afterall (I mean this) xD Sorry for you know, if it affected you. And I didn't realise till after he killed the innocents. And it was pretty funny at the time. (Honestly, it's kind of hard to say this, because this is just plain mean. I know I shouldn't be amused for random people getting murdered orz.) But seriously, I apologise if it annoyed you.
hes not a douche

btw...what does it have to do with 4 year-olds at all.,...

10-16-2009   #8 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

If you ever heard the phrase "Stop acting like a child," you would know what Miyako meant.
It's practically the same thing. Teenagers and adults that act that this shouldn't even play the game. They whine, throw a fit, etc whenever they don't get what they want or whatever pisses them off.

This in no way is a good way to justify it. If you're a teenager or adult and stoop to that type of action, it's pretty childish.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-16-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

He is a douche bag. I think he deserves a childish moment as that sheep was so irritating. Sorry if it kinda argued with you. But whatever, that's that. Bored of this talk thing.

10-16-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
hes not a douche

btw...what does it have to do with 4 year-olds at all.,...
The action says it all. At least Im not the one going around killing off afk parties. And what TJ said... though I kinda /facepalm at the fact that you even asked that ._. The guy is obviously immature, but Im also making a reference to someone who said, perhaps jokingly, that he is also 4 year old, and this person used to be a member of Daybreak. You can check their member list if you dont get the joke.

Anyway, I'd probably agree with whoever said that people like that shouldnt be born in the first place, let alone play MMOs ._. Stupid people that go out of their way to do stupid things cant serve any purpose but to pollute the gene pool.

Last edited by Aria; 10-16-2009 at 04:52 PM.

10-16-2009   #11 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

You know Miyako, a few certain friends of yours from that certain infamous guild did that to me, a lot. And I got blamed for that because I was the one who "told everyone about Ice Bears" ~_~ But they're banned so I guess what you say about karma is true~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyako
Anyway, I'd probably agree with whoever said that people like that shouldnt be born in the first place, let alone play MMOs ._. Stupid people that go out of their way to do stupid things cant serve any purpose but to pollute the gene pool.
If that applies to everybody, then I couldn't agree more~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-16-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

lasche is on a distinguished road
IGN: XxUltima48xX
Class: Warrior to_warrior
Level: 11X

Coffee created a thread here:

I think someone was using that account at that time, so...

10-17-2009   #13 (permalink)
Jukebox Hero

BurningDesire is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to BurningDesire
Guild: Ascendants born and raised./Daybreaks Dino...*FacePalm*

That isnt pie since he hasnt been online in like 3 months at least? Dont blame the pie D:

10-17-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
You know Miyako, a few certain friends of yours from that certain infamous guild did that to me, a lot. And I got blamed for that because I was the one who "told everyone about Ice Bears" ~_~ But they're banned so I guess what you say about karma is true~

If that applies to everybody, then I couldn't agree more~
Ha ha, I knew someone would bring that up. I remember that drama. I think they just meant that you gave them more attention by posting about it or something? Cause they used to like doing it a lot :/ I never said I approved of their actions anyway.

@BurningDesire: I couldnt believe it was Pie ._. and I took a guess it might not be him either, but I couldnt say for sure, cause I dont really know him in the end.

10-17-2009   #15 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Well karma bit them in the butt either way~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-19-2009   #16 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

This kind of asshattery only happens in Trickster lol. There aren't as many twats in all of the other games I've played combined :U

It's the nature of my circuitry.

10-20-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Only because few other games I play have this concept of player tag, making it even easier to ks people xD But yeah, TO really has its unique brand of ass shattery that I rarely see anywhere else.

10-20-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Feco is on a distinguished road
IGN: Feco/Schrot
Class: moo to_mercenary
Level: 2xx
Guild: Red Dragon

That's why I hate Lions

They always tag the bats at count trial 2 with their berserk.

I told a Lion once to stop this but when I explained him why he laughed at me ......

10-20-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
Awards MoM Award

Did you even pay attention to the screenshot? I was the lion. The person doing the tagging was an electro sheep.

10-20-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Feco is on a distinguished road
IGN: Feco/Schrot
Class: moo to_mercenary
Level: 2xx
Guild: Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyako
Did you even pay attention to the screenshot? I was the lion. The person doing the tagging was an electro sheep.
I know but that doesn't changes the fact that I hate lion at count trial 2.....