ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-05-2010   #1201 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

Yeah so bad... before it was only 1 alex, but refine rate was 3%, now it's 8%. I better get a powerful staff

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-06-2010   #1202 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of
IGN: YANiPOPO
Class: A troll to_wizard
Level: 333
Guild: Ultimatum

I leveled my wand. now it's 6% success rate. before, lvl 11 was 3%.. I DEMAND FREE REPAIR POWDERS!! jk

03-06-2010   #1203 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanipopo
I leveled my wand. now it's 6% success rate. before, lvl 11 was 3%.. I DEMAND FREE REPAIR POWDERS!! jk
Woo... so at level 12, triying to refine to 13 is 6% sucess? That's good, better than the 3% old

03-06-2010   #1204 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

Woah silver that hat has haxx......DP 8D

03-06-2010   #1205 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Last step, refine to level 13 for 453 MA

03-07-2010   #1206 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of

^ um the multiplier thing only applies to the added MA. so i dont think anyone can reach like.. 400 ma wand. the most 350. but example, at lvl 13 the multiplier is 2, then your added ma is already 130, x2 = 260+ whatever the base.. but idk. cause thats what happened with my wand. i thought id get liek 400 too.. but naaa LOL

03-07-2010   #1207 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}

are you talking about powerful equips yanifofo? o;

03-07-2010   #1208 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanipopo
^ um the multiplier thing only applies to the added MA. so i dont think anyone can reach like.. 400 ma wand. the most 350. but example, at lvl 13 the multiplier is 2, then your added ma is already 130, x2 = 260+ whatever the base.. but idk. cause thats what happened with my wand. i thought id get liek 400 too.. but naaa LOL
That's with Phantom Equips, but Powerful Multiplication is Base stat x 4.16 (At level 13) so yes, 453 MA can reach

03-08-2010   #1209 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

oh wait 4.16? sorry i thought its only up to 2 LOL no wonder. /stabs the person who gave me wrong info

03-08-2010   #1210 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the roughZeroShadow is a jewel in the rough
IGN: OmegaAxel, OmegaAxis
Class: Gladiator, Thief Master
Level: FailLvl

Boss uniques have 4.4x at level 13.

How I wish daggers would refine for DA...

03-12-2010   #1211 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
S4 LeagueTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

mzpeachie has disabled reputation
IGN: [ForeverCuTe]
Class: [Witch]
Level: [31x]
Guild: [Retribution°]

just posting a friend's stuff xD
I think its pretty hax ;o

ACCOUNT WAS HACKED... So if you see any of my characters online, it's not me.

03-15-2010   #1212 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzpeachie
just posting a friend's stuff xD
I think its pretty hax ;o

Wow. Someone has the guts to collect this many Pink Lipsticks. >< (I'm currently hunting them with the Hot Packs and Cool Ice. D: )

03-15-2010   #1213 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Wow. Someone has the guts to collect this many Pink Lipsticks. >< (I'm currently hunting them with the Hot Packs and Cool Ice. D: )
Lol, I'm pretty sure he collected them way before the revo of ice dungeon ;o

03-17-2010   #1214 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games
Dragon NestLeague of Legends

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to simplyecks Send a message via MSN to simplyecks
IGN: SimplyEcks
Class: Mercenary
Level: 40
Guild: Ecks T. C. / EcksxRated
Xfire: simplyecks

many ppl have gotten higher for sure, but i recomped a fair bit of my gears, cost me all but one of my shinys and what i had saved up but it seems to be worth it.. but anyways this was my highest hp comp ever xD (is a big time fail comper Dx)..but ya its on my rac shield with elixirs of course Lol...

03-17-2010   #1215 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Person is on a distinguished road
Default Next best thing to a PPP?

03-21-2010   #1216 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

0 elixirs.

03-21-2010   #1217 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

Lucky you :<
Nate must like you very much :> lol

03-21-2010   #1218 (permalink)
R
te amo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

03-21-2010   #1219 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuutsu
waw men waw

D<

03-21-2010   #1220 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Unky will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Unky
IGN: Unalakleet
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 29x