ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-14-2013   5 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}
Default Goodbye eTO Project [391 characters @ Megalo]

Hello ggFTW,

I want to start by thanking everyone that gave me a little bit of their time to tell me they want to be on the picture and log on for me, who were patient with me and the few people that helped me by taking the pics themselves. I'd also like to thank Joyce & Supreme Guild, Hiku, Lucky & the rest of Dawn Guild for gathering such a huge group of people for me (:

But, I apologize to Yozoh, MagicianHana and maybe a few others I'm not aware of, because my capture folder saved over the pictures I took.. and I couldn't get in touch with them again before eTO shut down. >:

Spoiler!

That said, let's continue with the list of Guild and character names.
Only adding Guilds of the characters I took a screenshot of. I didn't want to add Guild names in the picture because it would get too crowded (and take longer to edit).

Jewelia Guilds
Spoiler!

Fantasia Guilds
Spoiler!

JEWELIA Names
Spoiler!

FANTASIA Names
Spoiler!

GM's
Spoiler!

Picture with names
Spoiler!

Picture without names
Spoiler!

Thank you all for waiting, especially those I took a pic of almost 7 weeks ago.

As always,

Enjoy, and never forget the memories you've made, good or bad!

-Valese

Last edited by Valese; 03-15-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-14-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Guild WarsTrickster OnlineChampions Online

Niroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to behold

OH DA MEMORIES ;_;

AH WELL.

GJ Vally <3 8'D all that hard work! so heks.

Our sexiness shall be preserved forever wahahaha <3

WERK.

Heheheheh @ my bunny getting tentacle ra**d

Last edited by Niroux; 03-14-2013 at 05:20 PM.

03-14-2013   #3 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Oh wow nice Val :3

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

03-14-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

*thumps up!!* GOOD JOB~thank you for your work~<3

03-14-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Daze will become famous soon enoughDaze will become famous soon enough
IGN: MimosaZenia/DiagonAllie
Class: Fox/Sheep/more... to_sheep
Level: 400/400
Guild: Benevolence

I'm sure many of us took screen shots the last few days, but were really looking forward to yours.

Looks great Val. Thank you for all your time and work.

03-14-2013   #6 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~Polaris~

This is really cool Val, nice job!

Last edited by Draft; 03-14-2013 at 05:45 PM. Reason: My question has been answered.

03-14-2013   #7 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x

I honestly didn't think this would make me emotional but it really is a huge loss for me, I met so many amazing people and life long friends on there. Cheers to keeping in touch after trickster days are over
This was definitely worth the wait and thanks to Val for all of her hard effort in making this for all of us.

03-14-2013   #8 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

My laptop's too laggy to load it fully right now but I'm sure it's amazing, great work Val!

03-14-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)

Thank you very much for getting into that project. At least we can look this picture and travel back in time... Our very last act on TO.

I'm not the emotional kind ones, but you made a tear find a way out of my eyes.

03-14-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Wandering Eye

Niata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Niata
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Bloodline

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
I honestly didn't think this would make me emotional but it really is a huge loss for me, I met so many amazing people and life long friends on there. Cheers to keeping in touch after trickster days are over
This was definitely worth the wait and thanks to Val for all of her hard effort in making this for all of us.
Totally agree with this! Trickster >2006-2013<

THANKS A LOT!
Really awesome work. Thank you very much Val <3
Keeping good Memories forever~

I miss you all >:
Goodbye Trickster

03-14-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you too guys, I'm just glad you all love it :3

03-14-2013   #12 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

You might want to upload these to imgur, I can hardly make out the images. But other than that, great job.

03-14-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
You might want to upload these to imgur, I can hardly make out the images. But other than that, great job.
You mean you can't make the picture bigger? You should be able to by clicking on the picture, then clicking on the purple square located at the lower right corner :3

It's the original size.. took me a while to find a good website that let's me upload 30 MB files >.<

03-14-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsEther Saga OdysseyJade Dynasty

Viere has a spectacular aura aboutViere has a spectacular aura about

:'D It's BEAUTIFUL! <3 Thank You Vally Ball.

I'll miss all of you! <3

03-14-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viere
:'D It's BEAUTIFUL! <3 Thank You Vally Ball.

I'll miss all of you! <3
Thank you Nurse Vie hehe <3

For everyone that is having trouble saving the picture;

Right click picture > Save Image As

Then right click file > Open > Choose the 2nd option (not web one) > Open in Paint > Save As > Name it however you like (and to keep the quality, don't change it from .PNG), and it should be fine (:

When it asks if you're sure about saving because it will lose it's "transparancy", just say yes.

Last edited by Valese; 03-14-2013 at 06:59 PM.

03-14-2013   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Bullets is on a distinguished road

Good memories =( Miss you all
Thanks vall really nice job <3

03-14-2013   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: IdlenessTT
Level: 400
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Thank you. It's beautiful.

03-14-2013   #18 (permalink)
GM Magnet
Special

SEGAMew will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to SEGAMew
IGN: ~LeonSchroeder~, HaoQiao,
Class: Lion to_scientist
Level: 253
Guild: DayBreak

Very awesome groupshot! Now we are forever imortalized :3 Looks really great, Valese. Appreciate the hard work put into this and making it happen <3

[Temporary Sig Until I Get a New one] - Now where have I heard that one before @.@
[Leon's Thread of Arts]

03-14-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Renard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to beholdRenard is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Renard
IGN: renardg/Renardz/Renards
Class: Lion/Raccoon/Bunny to_gambler
Level: 290/310/215
Guild: Supreme

Dang Val you did a good job. O_O I'm amazed.

03-14-2013   #20 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Rvolution

Aw, it looks great!! Lol@Random Marx by me?? haha