ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-14-2012   #21 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-14-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
practice surely helps >w<
Practice isn't free when Spicy Eggs aren't exactly easy to drill or cheap to buy. Every time you fail a trial, it's two eggs down the drain, not to mention those buggy memory puzzles where two or more stone statues would spawn at the same time. So after you've made it through that crap, then you get to "practice". And if you can make it past the first or second slider puzzle, you have a "chance" to practice the third.

You guys make it sound as if Spicy Eggs drop from the sky, and the puzzles are already there for anyone to practice as many times as they like.

I'm not sure these trials could be called hard. "Waste of time" is more like it.

10-14-2012   #23 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
Practice isn't free when Spicy Eggs aren't exactly easy to drill or cheap to buy. Every time you fail a trial, it's two eggs down the drain, not to mention those buggy memory puzzles where two or more stone statues would spawn at the same time. So after you've made it through that crap, then you get to "practice". And if you can make it past the first or second slider puzzle, you have a "chance" to practice the third.

You guys make it sound as if Spicy Eggs drop from the sky, and the puzzles are already there for anyone to practice as many times as they like.

I'm not sure these trials could be called hard. "Waste of time" is more like it.

well lets say you buy or afk drill 50-100 spicey eggs and practice memory test and slide puzzles then its not that expensive

it didnt took me much spicey eggs to become better

20-30 eggs maybe

the way i figured for myself at 8 statue test works really really good for me now
i do it that way for 5 and 8 statue test the more i do the better im used to it
i couldnt write that down on a paper >3

and Statues at memory test are not bugged in any way they work perfectly fine
if 2 statues spawn at once i can say for sure its not the game its your own internet connection >w< happened to me b4 and that was cuz i had slightly lag

spicey trials arent rocketscience or a waste of time i really like them :3

2 of my guild members are hunting spicey too and they getting better the more they try

i very rarely loose spicey eggs now its possible to minimize the spicey egg loss think positive
thinking negative that wont help >w<

i wish everyone good luck and keep it up >:3

Last edited by kite384; 10-14-2012 at 08:17 PM.

10-14-2012   #24 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
You guys make it sound as if Spicy Eggs drop from the sky,
Lol exactly, not everyone was AFK drilling for eggs before the patch. I stopped hunting Spicy because it can take 30min~60min just to get to him.
Valese and Shugo may like puzzle, but we can agree majority dislike them as they consume time and can be frustrating.

I'm not being mean, I'm guessing Shugo is gonna say we can practice with 5x5 puzzle pieces lol

Edit: Shugo you post way too fast.

Rare is trying to say is not everyone is having a happy time with the puzzles.

Last edited by Draft; 10-14-2012 at 08:22 PM.

10-14-2012   #25 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Lol exactly, not everyone was AFK drilling for eggs before the patch. I stopped hunting Spicy because it can take 30min~60min just to get to him.
Valese and Shugo may like puzzle, but we can agree majority dislike them as they consume time and can be frustrating.

I'm not being mean, I'm guessing Shugo is gonna say we can practice with 5x5 puzzle pieces lol

Edit: Shugo you post way too fast.

Rare is trying to say is not everyone is having a happy time with the puzzles.
its ok i understand i guess there is always a part of players who like something and a part who dislike something O: not trying to force you guys and girls to like the trials just saying its not impossible to learn quickly if you really think more positive :3 and try hard

also grats on 384 posts Melina xD stole my number >3

Last edited by kite384; 10-14-2012 at 09:52 PM.

10-14-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Ahah. To everyone that is having a hard time with these puzzles, saying they're a waste of time; it takes me 15~20 minutes to get to Spicy.

Puzzles take me:

1st Puzzle: 20 seconds
2nd Puzzle: 1 minute
3rd Puzzle: 2 minutes

3 minutes and 20 seconds at most.

I see hundreds of Spicy eggs for sale, 1m each. Seeing as how people sell the most worthless stuff for a bil, what is 2m nowadays? Chump change.

Like Kite said, memory puzzles are easy to solve too now, just grab a pen and paper. If you lag and it seems like 2 spawn at once, then there's no one to blame but your own luck. I've went through these puzzles over a 100 times and they were never 'boring' to me (in 2 weeks). And I know 2 others that went through this as much as me and none of us had any problems.

I still don't know why some people can't seem to solve a 3x3 puzzle. It's child's play :l and I'm glad Kite is always so positive and looks at things from the bright side.

And Snow, the first time I hunted Spicy it took me about an hour to get to him, cause everything was still new. And now it takes me 1/4th the time, cause practice DOES help. It's just everyone's so shocked now that TO actually requires us to THINK for once, that they give up real quick and then say it's a waste of time, when if you think, playing TO is a waste of time in general, just like every other game.

10-15-2012   #27 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
it takes me 15~20 minutes to get to Spicy.
So basically three times as long as it would take you to get to Soki.

Quote:
I see hundreds of Spicy eggs for sale, 1m each. Seeing as how people sell the most worthless stuff for a bil, what is 2m nowadays? Chump change.
2m per entry. Fail somewhere and you've just wasted that 2m.

100 entries for 200m. It adds up, you know.

Quote:
I've went through these puzzles over a 100 times and they were never 'boring' to me
Oh, never boring to you.. These trials are tedious and beyond necessary.

Quote:
And Snow, the first time I hunted Spicy it took me about an hour to get to him, cause everything was still new. And now it takes me 1/4th the time, cause practice DOES help. It's just everyone's so shocked now that TO actually requires us to THINK for once, that they give up real quick and then say it's a waste of time, when if you think, playing TO is a waste of time in general, just like every other game.
That's because you didn't know what to do. Because, you know, it was new.

Anyway. I'm just gonna say that even if I tried the third slide puzzle for a week straight; there's no way I would be able to clear it (unless I just get lucky). I'm no good with slide puzzles. Plain and simple. Not everyone is capable, so I have no idea why you and Kite seem to think otherwise.

10-15-2012   #28 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

The puzzles aren't hard, just time consuming, takes me always 8-12 minutes for the last puzzle lol, a century compared to what Val can do >:l

Simple tip for slide puzzles: fill out the outer L's first so you're left with smaller puzzles (turning a 5x5 into a 4x4, then a 4x4 to a 3x3)

Trickster is way too generous with the time it gives you, 30 minutes is definately too much for the last puzzle, I have to complete a 5x5 puzzle in 5 minutes on this app q_____q (screw you Mannequin)

10-15-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online 2Rift: Planes of Telara

Admirado has a spectacular aura aboutAdmirado has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XxRitishaxX
Class: Rabbit to_champion
Level: 100+100+95
Guild: Revolution/Checkmate

It's a really good thing they made the memory puzzles to appear before all those hardcore drilling cuz that's the most confusing part, I even experienced two heads colliding at the same exact place and as if they have combined . On the other hand, I trained slide puzzles using a guide which can be found from the internet. I guess thanks to trickster for making me learn a puzzle which i detest for all this years just for the sake of hunting spicy

IGN: XxRitishaxX / KingAchilles / Admirado [J]

10-15-2012   #30 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Last edited by kite384; 10-15-2012 at 08:10 AM.

10-15-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
So basically three times as long as it would take you to get to Soki.
No one is talking about Soki here.

Quote:
2m per entry. Fail somewhere and you've just wasted that 2m.

100 entries for 200m. It adds up, you know.
Like I said, every worthless item is worth billions now, millions are nothing.

Quote:
Oh, never boring to you.. These trials are tedious and beyond necessary.
I can name other things that are beyond necessary, Spicy Trials on the other hand, are fun to do for once.

Quote:
That's because you didn't know what to do. Because, you know, it was new.

Anyway. I'm just gonna say that even if I tried the third slide puzzle for a week straight; there's no way I would be able to clear it (unless I just get lucky). I'm no good with slide puzzles. Plain and simple. Not everyone is capable, so I have no idea why you and Kite seem to think otherwise.
Because it was new, and that's exactly what I wrote. I don't know why you see the need to repeat what I just wrote there, it was new and I didn't know what to do, the second time however, there was a noticeable drop in the amount of time it took me to get to Spicy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite384
Awesome Kite! You're like living proof of how much faster you can get with a few tries every other day :3

10-15-2012   #32 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

thanks val i keep trying (:
old new record

new new record

Last edited by kite384; 10-15-2012 at 06:30 PM.

10-24-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

2nd Slide Puzzle, only 2 seconds faster, but still a new record :3

10-29-2012   #34 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

grats val (:

Last edited by kite384; 10-30-2012 at 02:17 PM.

12-23-2012   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

After so many failures... yey

12-23-2012   #36 (permalink)
(。・_・。)
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlineProject Blackout

Mutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Supreme

wtf you guys are has xd, took me 25 minutes to do the last puzzle

12-24-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admirado
After so many failures... yey

Nice Riti :3 new record for the first puzzle, you're the fastest I've seen, yet!

And slow Matt :)

12-26-2012   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Quote:
Nice Riti :3 new record for the first puzzle, you're the fastest I've seen, yet!
Thanks val, just a pure luck for me :S

Last edited by Admirado; 12-26-2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: forgot the [/QUOTE]