ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-03-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Boba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to all
IGN: HoneyBanii
Class: Duelist
Level: 200+
Guild: Checkmate
Default Watisdisblackmagic?!?!

ARE MY EYES PLAYING TRICKS ON ME?! WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?! @~@

"Come into my heart dot com. ID, password are 'your love'." <3

Fantasia: HoneyBanii | Yeosin | Sephos | LilT [frozen] | LilSilo [frozen]
Jewelia [inactive]: RainyLove | HoneyBanii

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-03-2012   #2 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Oh ok update myshop, give people the rare items they want, don't fix map move fails. Thanks.

10-03-2012   #3 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Level: 80
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]

Aw, there goes the rarity. Maybe now people will stop demanding that I sell mine. 8)

10-03-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalTransformice!Rusty Hearts

Sakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of lightSakurawrz is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Sakurawrz
Class: Stabber of Monsters to_bunny
Level: 31, 34X
Guild: MoonlightC

YES! I feel bad for all the ones who bought them at extreme prices though... Too bad I can't get ANY of them~

Playing Aion

Last edited by Sakurawrz; 10-03-2012 at 09:16 PM.

10-03-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

DudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud of
IGN: WindLeaves
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

This worries me ;( is eTO closing?

10-03-2012   #6 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

So it isn't fixed. Good grief.

10-03-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

lol and i just bought dice. I'll finally get sakurako now but this saddens me, thats 4 rare items down the drain. I wonder if they fixed full house.

Last edited by fate23; 10-03-2012 at 09:40 PM.

10-03-2012   #8 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Makes me happy to see these items deflate, I don't see why people should be paying so much for them.

10-03-2012   #9 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

WHY DIDN'T I SAVE MY PTS FOR THIS. OTL

They would release it now. At least the prices will go down a few million ~ billion or so.

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

10-03-2012   #10 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeLoco
This worries me ;( is eTO closing?
This.

I really wonder if it's still worth playing.

10-03-2012   #11 (permalink)
Special
Games

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate23
lol and i just bought dice. I'll finally get sakurako now but this saddens me, thats 4 rare items down the drain. I wonder if they fixed full house.
What's wrong with Full House?

10-03-2012   #12 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

Now I feel like a sucker for buying it again ...

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

10-03-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

DreamsBeholder is on a distinguished road
IGN: xChitandaEru
Class: Boxer to_boxer
Level: 69

That's really weird, i don't think they will be closing soon (and it is very sad to think of it, but it happens), and i don't see the problem on putting rare things for real money, but it is weird that they aren't fixing the maps after such a long time.

Hope it makes some prices goes down anyway XD things are too expensive.

10-03-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
What's wrong with Full House?
In PvP when full house misses(u get O but it misses) the target will be stuck.

10-03-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Dumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant futureDumma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesNCream
This.

I really wonder if it's still worth playing.
....What?

So they're re-releasing some rare items like the did with some rare hats like a year ago and several other rare items before

Items that people hoped would be released again

and it make you worry they're gonna close? WHAT?

What makes you think that?

10-03-2012   #16 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsBeholder
That's really weird, i don't think they will be closing soon (and it is very sad to think of it, but it happens), and i don't see the problem on putting rare things for real money, but it is weird that they aren't fixing the maps after such a long time.

Hope it makes some prices goes down anyway XD things are too expensive.
I think the fact that they just threw all of these out at the same time with no announcement in a week where they are having so many issues just doesn't come off well. Is this suppose to be a sorry?

10-03-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

DudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud of
IGN: WindLeaves
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

1. TaiWan TO just announced they will be closing.
2. Map error not fix for a long time.(usually they fix this in a flash)
3. Re-release of all the demanding fuse.

Makes me think eTO might be closing too? It's logical but I hope i m wrong. Really like this game!!!! A LOT A LOT!!!

10-03-2012   #18 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumma
....What?

So they're re-releasing some rare items like the did with some rare hats like a year ago and several other rare items before

Items that people hoped would be released again

and it make you worry they're gonna close? WHAT?

What makes you think that?

Yes, they did re-release other rares before but was there map move fail then too? Especially for such a long period of time.

All that I'm thinking is Trickster is loosing players and they realize this. Putting these items back in the game seems like a desperate attempt to make some money before they shut down.

This is probably 99.9% wrong but it was just on my mind, is all.

10-03-2012   #19 (permalink)
Special
Games

Why would they add in the new Spicy update then close right after though...

10-03-2012   #20 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

This thread is full of jumping to conclusions. Wheres the lack of patience? It's a game that doesn't require you to play.