ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-03-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

^ I think, since people have been begging for months/years for these items to get released again, and there's been issues for so long with map move fails, they finally re-released these items as an apology.

Now to actually get the maps fixed :3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-03-2012   #22 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Should be mad but I'm not LOL.
Finally I can get cupid and yuri bike >_>

10-03-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

DreamsBeholder is on a distinguished road
IGN: xChitandaEru
Class: Boxer to_boxer
Level: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
I think the fact that they just threw all of these out at the same time with no announcement in a week where they are having so many issues just doesn't come off well. Is this suppose to be a sorry?
With so many good ways to say sorry, making you spend your money to get something is the worst choice. What are they thinking? On one side its normal that they want money even though a whole server can't play for days, but on the other side that's a stupid move considering the stress level a lot of ppl got from this errors with Trickster.

I think it would be nice if they give something, though i know it won't happen...but well, who can and want will enjoy for sure this items.

Edit: Im starting to believe this game has come to an end. But if ragnarok is alive till this day, why can't Trickster? (they are obvious not comparable, im just saying that a game can survive). Maybe they do want to rescue some players with those items and more ways to be an pretty easy game where u can buy whatever you need and have the option of having trouble.

I hope they don't close like, never. I really can play it for 10 years straight.

Last edited by DreamsBeholder; 10-03-2012 at 11:08 PM.

10-03-2012   #24 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsBeholder
With so many good ways to say sorry, making you spend your money to get something is the worst choice. What are they thinking? On one side its normal that they want money even though a whole server can't play for days, but on the other side that's a stupid move considering the stress level a lot of ppl got from this errors with Trickster.

I think it would be nice if they give something, though i know it won't happen...but well, who can and want will enjoy for sure this items.

Edit: Im starting to believe this game has come to an end. But if ragnarok is alive till this day, why can't Trickster? (they are obvious not comparable, im just saying that a game can survive). Maybe they do want to rescue some players with those items and more ways to be an pretty easy game where u can buy whatever you need and have the option of having trouble.

I hope they don't close like, never. I really can play it for 10 years straight.
I agree. I really like this game no matter how bad it's gotten. There's just so much to do yet nothing to do...

Like if I felt like bossing I could boss for hours but if I didn't feel like bossing there would seem to be nothing to do. It's a unique one-of-a-kind game.

10-03-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

I don't like that Sakurano and Dice are getting re-released. Some items should just stay rare. But at the same time I am happy because I am able to get Sakurano, which would be impossible to get normally.

It is worrying to see that so many of you are discussing about TO closing down soon. I really don't want to see that happening.

But I think, they have been productive with new updates. The Tap Spa/Spicy are challenging which I think is a good thing. Game content is more fun.
Tho there are these mysterious MapErrors... I don't know why they don't fix it quickly. Maybe they are trying fixing the server stability and adding gameguard and everything. I think we should be patient and hope it gets fixed permanently. Complaining here and rage quit doesn't help really...

But I get like... mixed feelings from this. x.x
Like, what is going on... :z

10-03-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
I don't like that Sakurano and Dice are getting re-released. Some items should just stay rare.
Yes and no. I like it that these sets belonged to a bygone era, but hate the fact that people have to pay an arm and a leg just for a tiny flower or something. In the end, no fuse will be rare forever, which is why I think people who trade in fuses, especially those who collect them, have a lot to lose when their favorite fuses get re-released. I would not want to know I paid a fortune for a certain fuse only for it to decrease in value some time later.

There's a reason why I don't want to collect fuses anymore.

Anyway.. I haven't been happy about these map errors, but why is this a reason to assume that eTO might be closing? I don't think it is.

10-03-2012   #27 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Personally, I am glad for these re-releases. For some things such as this, everyone deserves a chance and most of these items were already way overpriced. :| If I wanted to spend a bil, it sure as hell wouldn't be on a fuse. But again, this is just my opinion and not everyone shares the same thing, I understand that.

And also, most of these folks are jumping to conclusions already. Just hang tight and wait. Yes, the map errors suck. Yes, I believe SGI is doing a crap-tastic job. But I sure as hell don't know what they're doing and I assume you don't either. Hold your horses.

I do agree with one thing with Aqua, I also have mixed feelings about all this. :| I hope they get their shit together and soon.

10-04-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

DreamsBeholder is on a distinguished road
IGN: xChitandaEru
Class: Boxer to_boxer
Level: 69

Close is the only thing that come up from those mixed feelings, at least for a lot of ppl. That and the time trickster has been around seeing the lifetime of most MMORPG's bring fear to the heart of many u.u yeah, i know it can be exagerated but everything is possible.

But not because of the error alone, because u see...league of legends had a huge time with a looot of errors and took a long time to correct them all but it is still on top and really good, improving XD Trickster too :3

But the lack of comunication will always generate some paranoia. LoL red's were always updating everyone and that softned things a lot

sorry for the bad english u.u

10-04-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

Well the fuse market is just based on people's personal taste really. A fuse like Astronaut Helmet why is it worth over 1b to 3b? Just because something is rare doesn't make it worth billions if nobody is buying it.

10-04-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by vochtigepoesje
Well the fuse market is just based on people's personal taste really. A fuse like Astronaut Helmet why is it worth over 1b to 3b? Just because something is rare doesn't make it worth billions if nobody is buying it.
Some people would prolly buy them namely collectors.

10-04-2012   #31 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Yay!! Now I can finally buy a Sakurako Shield for my foxu's pink set :3

10-04-2012   #32 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
This thread is full of jumping to conclusions. Wheres the lack of patience?
They define how others see this subforum. And people wonder why we don't get new traffic here...

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-04-2012   #33 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

Even if they're re-releasing, I don't see the price of the equips going down much if you have to buy the whole set just to get what you want. Last time I could buy the Sakurako hat and accessory outright, but I couldn't find them anywhere on their own this time.

10-04-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffit
Even if they're re-releasing, I don't see the price of the equips going down much if you have to buy the whole set just to get what you want. Last time I could buy the Sakurako hat and accessory outright, but I couldn't find them anywhere on their own this time.
Still heh that's around 700m compared to 5b

10-04-2012   #35 (permalink)
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

I think it would be easier to just buy the set from someone than wait for them to get it themselves and just sell off what you don't want.

I wonder if these are permanent additions.

10-04-2012   #36 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
I think it would be easier to just buy the set from someone than wait for them to get it themselves and just sell off what you don't want.

I hope not.

10-04-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I think it'll be like Arin and the other rereleased boxes - gone after two weeks or so

10-04-2012   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

About god damn time.

10-04-2012   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineContinent of the Ninth
Awards Facebook Fan

kuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the roughkuryuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Check siggie?
Class: delicious sheep buns. to_champion
Guild: Requisition/Astro Blitz

If the update page on trix is right should be here for bout a week
[ GMT: -7:00 ]...[ Server: Fantasia ]
IGN: FishSauce | Hybari | Effervescent | Kishiou
[ AniPAN | DeviantArt | Pixiv | Tumblr | YouTube]

10-04-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

No kuusi accessory nor the sakurako accessories and no mycamp reward? blah they really don't care about the extras....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate23
Some people would prolly buy them namely collectors.
Well the problem is that you don't know how many of those hats are in people banks. A festiva hairband wouldn't be around 3b probally.

Supporter's guild hat is only price checked on 1b+ and each world only has 5.

Last edited by vochtigepoesje; 10-05-2012 at 12:03 AM.