ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-31-2012   #1 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond
Default Just another day at the office

Thought I'd share my daily routine with these losers c: since other people have posted SS threads about others, I thought it'd be my time c:

Go to PvP, get ganged 6vs1, kill off the weakest ones without dying, then:

1. Justice in a game? lol
2. You all can't do anything on your own, to the special someone: I wish everyone saw how you ran in and out of PvP for 10 minutes, and all I did was stand there
3. You're all sad, continue to live your lives with no job and no education because of this game, you'll be doing errands for me in a few years ^_^

P.S. If these needs to be moved to the rant section or anywhere else, I guess move it, I didn't think it went in rant since I aint ranting o3o

Last edited by Vixen; 08-03-2012 at 05:36 AM. Reason: herp derp

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-31-2012   #2 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I missed all this while I've been gone?

They do just keep getting lower..

07-31-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsElsword

Mashu will become famous soon enough
IGN: Mashu
Level: 290/217
Guild: I am the guild

LOLOLOLOLOLOL same old ppl

07-31-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Ive got the same problem lols, just not as bad as yours

07-31-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Juice is on a distinguished road
IGN: 100Galder/Q(/c*)Q
Class: bunny/Lion/coon/dragon/cat/ to_boxer
Level: 9xxx9/12405xx1 FTW!
Guild: !SPARTANS!

such cruel things said

07-31-2012   #6 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Who are these people?...

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

07-31-2012   #7 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

People in PVP that do that always need their e-penor rubbed 24/7. The fact that I owned them when it was 1-on-1 confirmed that they need to do that kind of stuff just to feel strong.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

07-31-2012   #8 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

You should probably censor the names out better. It's not that hard to make out what the letters are.

They're all ggFTW members.

07-31-2012   #9 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
You should probably censor the names out better. It's not that hard to make out what the letters are.

They're all ggFTW members.
@Red: Only one of them I believe.

And He is right, I pretty much got the idea who it is by the structure of the letters.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

07-31-2012   #10 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

i took pics but i never share..only the Support c:

lol poor people !

i cant count how many time this Happen to me but i dont pvp ... i got worse .. they follow me in Facebook lol and Forum Trickster and group Trickster ..everywhere.. they wait GM's weekend to start XD in the end they all puff all gone ! take pics n send to support they always Help! with proof pictures.

btw you important to them ! they stupid waste time on you xD i love people like that ! they super dah!

like you said! ''losers'' Enjoy your time c:

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

08-01-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

Perhaps people should stop going to pvp.... it's like you guys are attracted to the drama and complain you get ganged by certain people.

08-01-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Primal has a spectacular aura aboutPrimal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: iSavage | Merceless
Class: I'm a Gladiator, 4 Life. to_mercenary
Level: ALvTooLow
Guild: God Of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by vochtigepoesje
Perhaps people should stop going to pvp.... it's like you guys are attracted to the drama and complain you get ganged by certain people.
Running away from problems should never be the answer... Besides some people only stick to this game because of PvP.

08-01-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

^ When I can't pvp due to kosing/ganging, or its empty I usually just wander through maps aimlessly trying to figure out what to do lol

08-01-2012   #14 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

That's what they want you to do, quit PvP because of them, it gives them a sense of accomplishment, and if it's something I like to do I'm not going to quit it because of them o3o I like the wars, I like socializing, the trash talk is downright outrageous sometimes 8D

08-01-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Aw, are you going to repost the pictures?
I love this part "3. You're all sad, continue to live your lives with no job and no education because of this game, you'll be doing errands for me in a few years ^_^" LOL

08-01-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
Aw, are you going to repost the pictures?
I love this part "3. You're all sad, continue to live your lives with no job and no education because of this game, you'll be doing errands for me in a few years ^_^" LOL
But no one really knows for sure, if someone else from online really doesn't have job/education n' so on... since you don't know em in person.

08-01-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

I know, but most of the time they trash talk when they lose or gang, so it's actually quite funny.

Last edited by Atmosphere; 08-01-2012 at 03:01 PM.

08-01-2012   #18 (permalink)

The thing is, I do know them, I know that they sit at home all day with no job/education, because I used to be their friend lol

I'll repost soon, kinda lazy >;

08-01-2012   #19 (permalink)
200%♥
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
The thing is, I do know them, I know that they sit at home all day with no job/education, because I used to be their friend lol

Any Regrets?

08-01-2012   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen

I sometimes tend to have a stereotypical view on people like you've described.
It seemed that they didn't have a job/life/education... (Tho I didn't wanna assume it, without any facts.)

I wonder how accurate it is. How many % it would match this kind of online gamers. :x