ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-03-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
And these people are so important to you that you made a thread about them. lol
Or to show how pathetic they are because they actually want to verbally abuse people through megaphones. Fact is, it's been going on for awhile so the thread is actually necessary.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-03-2012   #42 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

It's the same thing both ways. They use megaphones because they don't like Vixen and she made a thread for them because she doesn't like them. I don't see how this thread is necessary for any reason.

08-03-2012   #43 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
It's the same thing both ways. They use megaphones because they don't like Vixen and she made a thread for them because she doesn't like them. I don't see how this thread is necessary for any reason.
Welcome to ggftw. Where almost every thread is as useless as this post.

08-03-2012   #44 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

That's a big waste of money right there.

08-03-2012   #45 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Friends Y

Someone anyone (Since i've not been on trickster for awhile and is to lazy to log in)
Message me the names
Thank you

Forever & Always

08-03-2012   #46 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Honestly, I don't need smart-asses coming here saying this thread is pointless, don't come here and post on it then, these megaphones aren't even a fraction of the crap they do to me and I don't need people making judgements, even more specifically people that play on the other server and have no idea how long this has been going for. Simply because I made a thread about them I'm stooping to their level, I suddenly care so much about them, just showing you guys what these people do.. but they can megaphone all day about how pretty my face is and how badly they want me to not use Hide or w/e, AND all of these names are censored -_- and megaphones are limited, and are something people would want to save in a game for announcing to buy/sell things or for events like Harkon. I am in no way doing the same thing they are lol

08-03-2012   #47 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever the situation actually is, whether or not your "stooping to their level", I was just saying that both parties care enough to bring attention to the other, whether it's megaphones or whole threads ~~

08-03-2012   #48 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Honestly, I don't need smart-asses coming here saying this thread is pointless, don't come here and post on it then, these megaphones aren't even a fraction of the crap they do to me and I don't need people making judgements, even more specifically people that play on the other server and have no idea how long this has been going for. Simply because I made a thread about them I'm stooping to their level, I suddenly care so much about them, just showing you guys what these people do.. but they can megaphone all day about how pretty my face is and how badly they want me to not use Hide or w/e, AND all of these names are censored -_- and megaphones are limited, and are something people would want to save in a game for announcing to buy/sell things or for events like Harkon. I am in no way doing the same thing they are lol
You know you're a loser when you use an in-game implemented skill for your specific class.

Shame on you!

/epicsarcasm

08-03-2012   #49 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
You know you're a loser when you use an in-game implemented skill for your specific class.

Shame on you!

/epicsarcasm
Exactly my thoughts when they say that to me. "Stop hiding, come out! Trash fox you're horrible"
Yet when I come out and pouch them ZOOM off to the exit portal. Sorry I'm horrible for using my own skills

08-03-2012   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Synzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura aboutSynzie has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Scott Pilgrim
Class: Rating: Awesome to_librarian
Level: Level Awesome
Guild: Im in Lesbians with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
Exactly my thoughts when they say that to me. "Stop hiding, come out! Trash fox you're horrible"
Yet when I come out and pouch them ZOOM off to the exit portal. Sorry I'm horrible for using my own skills

Omggg don't use hide, it's against the rules of pvp.
Same as Guard
High AC
High HP/HV
Let's all be naked with no skills.
<333

Where have you been!?

I'm in lesbians with you.
As long as you love me we can be starving we can be homeless, we can be broke.
But
As long as you love me.

08-03-2012   #51 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
I am in no way doing the same thing they are lol
"Hey everyone these guys made me angry please condescend and make fun of them"

That seems to be the gist of this thread. Sounds kinda like what they were doing too, no?

08-03-2012   #52 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
"Hey everyone these guys made me angry please condescend and make fun of them"

That seems to be the gist of this thread. Sounds kinda like what they were doing too, no?
This .

08-03-2012   #53 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice

Hopefully things will get better for the PvP fights if we can get our " New skill " to go through SoH,Guard, etc.
Also, i knew it was that person...since i've seen that person do it In-Game with two magic guards waiting to AR/Cure.

Quite annoying when they say " Get out of hide "
Please why don't you not use guard we will end the fight faster.

Forever & Always

08-03-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

I don't know about it since I'm Fanta.
My opinions from what I read.

This thread might be meaningless for those that are not affected. Not not to those that are. PvP drama or not, there is feelings involved. And even being online game, it gets personal -in a way-.

If they are having mean tbns about Vixen. I think it is alright if she feels unhappy about it and wants to bring it up to show or to be supported. Because these tbns are horrible!

That people would write such on tbn, or just write in general.
Something they would never dare say to your face in person.
Cowardly disgusting.
And disappointing.

PvP dramas are sick. In most cases, it is some arrogant cowards wanting to prove themselves being the strongest and the better than others.
People like this tbn guy, so wacko in the head... no frickin' netiquette.

08-03-2012   #55 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Can't you report them for Harassment?
I'm pretty sure things out of PvP(TBN or w/e)
Would qualify just a thought i don't know if the GM's would listen though
EDIT: Could you imagine 5 foxes using the skill ( If it goes through SoH/Guard )

Forever & Always

Last edited by Samaniego; 08-03-2012 at 07:03 PM.

08-03-2012   #56 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
I don't know about it since I'm Fanta.
My opinions from what I read.

This thread might be meaningless for those that are not affected. Not not to those that are. PvP drama or not, there is feelings involved. And even being online game, it gets personal -in a way-.

If they are having mean tbns about Vixen. I think it is alright if she feels unhappy about it and wants to bring it up to show or to be supported. Because these tbns are horrible!
I'm sorry, but the fact that she's smacking them back anyways makes it less of a "sob sob, mean people, /comfort pls!" and more of a "bahahahah look at this ass hat. COME! Laugh at them with me! They will be forever poor!"

Neither party is acting very mature.
My feelings about this thread can be described by this gif:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Tardar; 08-04-2012 at 12:24 AM. Reason: adding gif

08-04-2012   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

I don't take 'PvP' as showing your own power, that's why if i can't kill a certain someone
I'll just use scrolls :O
just had to say it~

anyway TROLOLOL immature megaphones attack!

08-04-2012   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute

Lol all these people saying this is like unnecessary or something. You obviously don't go to pvp pretty much at all. I think it's 100% necessary and couldn't care less about anything that involves "stooping to their level." They deserve it. All of it. Anything they get isn't enough for them. Period. So take your trolling elsewhere.

08-04-2012   #59 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games

Not agreeing with the actions of the "victim" makes you a troll, huh? Nice.

Yeah, buddy, just because you think defaming the defamers is right doesn't actually make it right. Ever hear the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right"?
It applies here too.
I don't need to visit PvP and get b*tched at by some mental ward escapees to know that this thread is stupid and unnecessary.

08-04-2012   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Except it is necessary. Again, you don't know the situation so don't speak about it. Simple as that.