ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-06-2012   #61 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Yes, he/she is back.
They acted as they weren't the hacker and then revealed themselves.
Look for "f4g4|1f3".
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Math; 05-06-2012 at 01:51 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-06-2012   #62 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Well they wont leave till GM's back!!! :l

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

05-06-2012   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army

Then just don't log in tomorrow.
Evidently, they really don't have a life, since they've been doing this for over 4 hours now. lol
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

05-06-2012   #64 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disquo
Yes, he/she is back.
They acted as they weren't the hacker and then revealed themselves.
Look for "f4g4|1f3".

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
I'd say look for and really silly name that you've never seen before; that sort of insults themself..

I sure hope the GMs find out what is going on soon.
Either way, seems they just want to prove how good they are, given what they re saying. They also seem to be getting bored as they are complaining about the powers being boring.
So they may leave soon?

05-06-2012   #65 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold

I hope they do, omg.

Was having a conversation with some of my friends until this guy showed up and had a whole crowd around him spamming for free items/money and to ask to demonstrate some tricks. It's just annoying.

05-06-2012   #66 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Oh dear, why does that sound familiar to me?

Begging the hacker to 'make money/items' is asking for it. >_>;

05-06-2012   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Ah, so this is happening right now?
:c

In that case I ma gonna take a break from TO today...

05-06-2012   #68 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

gamerage needs to get off their asses and just go BUY the updated version of gamegaurd >.>

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

05-06-2012   #69 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games

aqua, if you're worried of getting your account hacked, they don't seem to be doing harm. The worst they've done is crash the servers from time to time and checked a character's amount of money and level.
Of course it would be better to just not log on, but if you're worried and curious, just go on a side account.

05-06-2012   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future

I'm simply not going to log on.
If I'd log on I'd only be doing CT. Don't wanna get involved with hackers.

I'm actually not that worried that I would get hacked... simply because uhhh, I find no reason for them to hack me? I am more worried that I would get banned by a GM for stuff like, being involved with hackers. Or something like that...

05-06-2012   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

GMs are ****ing fools if they are letting this to happen, I swear god I'll quit the game if something happens to Fanta. And I don't give a shit bout these hackers, there are hackers in all games but it's GMs to handle them ASAP. But they took a weekend off leave the game unwatched, whatever. I'm outta here

05-06-2012   #72 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games

Might as well wait until sometime next week then.
---
They've done a pretty nice job overall of keeping the game safe though. At least this game doesn't get overly hacked like maplestory. :c

Last edited by Math; 05-06-2012 at 01:48 AM.

05-06-2012   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

I don't think it is wrong for GMs to rest during weekend. It is only 2 days, come on. If you n me can take off a weekend, why can't they?
I mean... TO is actually just a game after all. :x
It is not like TO is some kind of super important holding secret info that needs to be guarded for like...24/7.

05-06-2012   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Have they ever heard about "SHIFTS"? Dumbshit GR

I play Allods Online and there are always at least 2 GMs at weekends and they are even giving exp increase while other GMs are off and hosting events just for fun.

Last edited by MintyVampire; 05-07-2012 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Please use edit button and refrain from double posting, thanks.

05-06-2012   #75 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Don't talk about GM's they don't know this will happen!!

we should tell GM_Killigrew and GM_Raven who work in Trickster !

Syn at support email!

we should told them to check the game sometimes in the weekend .. because we want to play Safety !!

all of us love weekend ! is hard to blame them ! :l

we don't know how hard work they have :x

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

05-06-2012   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

bunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to beholdbunnyy101 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: GeminiSpark
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 250
Guild: Astro Blitz

It is their business on how they should run the game, if you don't like the way the game is operated, than just quit the game, i mean no one is stopping.

Last edited by bunnyy101; 05-06-2012 at 02:00 AM.

05-06-2012   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Ok, whatever. If you like the way things are going right now (server crashes, possibility of economy ruin, random hacker bullshit) then protect the GMs.

05-06-2012   #78 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseProject BlackoutRagnarok Online

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vermiliion
Guild: Benevolence

This is weird. I got the icon near the mail just like when you get Shining crystal sword, fallen watcher stuff before disconnecting.

05-06-2012   #79 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladynoosy
Don't talk about GM's they don't know this will happen!!

we should tell GM_Killigrew and GM_Raven who work in Trickster !

Syn at support email!

we should told them to check the game sometimes in the weekend .. because we want to play Safety !!

all of us love weekend ! is hard to blame them ! :l

we don't know how hard work they have :x
Agreed.
They work hard. They are simply the representatives of the company.
They have bosses that are higher up in the company, and those are the people to blame.

To draw an analogy
I work at the cashier of a supermarket. I get blamed for prices that i scanned being wrong.
I am just simply scanning the items, it's not my fault that someone in the back end mixed up the labels and the entering of the price.

And remember all the good things they've done for us. No one seems to appreciate it. How many of you said thanks for the repair powders so many happily took with both hands?
And all the events they hosted? All we do (I don't mean everyone) is complain that things are not "hax" enough or the events are a waste of time.

Anyway back on topic, i'm glad they aren't doing too much harm yet. Maybe they're only trying to to make us think they can do amazing things. However, what they have achieved appears quite limited.

05-06-2012   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
I play Allods Online and there are always at least 2 GMs at weekends and they are even giving exp increase while other GMs are off and hosting events just for fun.
I think Gamerage should go along with this. Hell, there ARE interns who would be willing to work for free, I'm sure.