ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (34) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-30-2008   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

iamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud ofiamaznguy has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to iamaznguy
IGN: AznHax/AznForever
Class: Bunny/DarkLord
Level: 22x/23x
Guild: EcKs T.C./l2D/Retribution°/!SPARTANS!

i got scamed buy this guy he was in meglo selling 1k/1m and pay1st

i didnt scam him.
i wanted to see if he was a scamer or not

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-30-2008   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

j0eL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to j0eL

Bushnaq on Fantasia. Combine with kennoo's screenshot for full proof.

Inactive.

08-30-2008   #63 (permalink)
~Saint Ken~

kenho is on a distinguished road

Scammer: Bushnaq

LaTale: Kennoo lvl 5x Fire mage (DEAD)
no games for me now D: too busy in RL

08-30-2008   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

j0eL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to j0eL

ROFL i was too late.
EDIT:
Possible Alias of Bushnaq: MasterCompounder
Summary: Bushnaq logs off, MasterCompounder PMs me and kennoo and refuses to GF.
zzz.

Inactive.

Last edited by j0eL; 08-30-2008 at 03:25 PM.

09-03-2008   #65 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

Not too sure if this counts as an attempted scam.. But here we go..

Bored.. Hanging at PvP on my somewhat dead kitty. Just in case I had the headsign up about buying Pearl Pistol for my fox, which has fifty 5m galder cheques on her account. I'd switch over if someone offered to sell me one duh..

And then;

Pay first..? I'm paying in cheques you can sell back to the NPC to get 250m. Though I kinda laughed after I rejected and they called me a scammer.. ._.;

Fishy or no?

Anyway.. Unsure on whether or not this should go here.. But look out anyway? ;-;

09-04-2008   #66 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

biofantasy is on a distinguished road
Exclamation I (biofantasys) not a scammer!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,
my character call biofantasys.

in 1st of September, i ask Thakuro to sell me the American Flag Box. He agree to sell it to me for 8 million. However i still not yet received it until this post is made.

I ask him the reason, and he told me it take time to arrived to my account. Based on my friend experiance on purchase myshop item by gift. It will arrived very soon.

Below is the evidence of proof, you can see i never received anything from Thakuro. However, he said he already sent it to me(see second picture).

Therefore, i would like to invite him to show the evidence to proof that he already sent the myshop item to me. If he really sent it, this is my apologies and i will say sorry to him.

However, if he unable to show the evidence or reject to reply this post. I will consider he is scammer.

The deadline i given is next monday(8-September-2008)(based on date & hour from trickster.ntreev.net). In order words, Thakuro should reply and show the evidence of proof on or before this Sunday(7-September-2008) I will check the post at coming monday(8-September-2008)

Below is the link show that Thakuro is a proof scammer.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...reenshots.html

I wish everyone who looking on this post can help me to send this message to him. You can check the character connection status by refer to following link:

Commands - Trickster Wiki

Thank You
biofantasys
Level 148/TM 131
Jewelia

Last edited by biofantasy; 09-04-2008 at 06:43 AM.

09-04-2008   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Resonance is a jewel in the roughResonance is a jewel in the roughResonance is a jewel in the rough
Class: AD Carry

Bushnaq, nimer, and dragoonNB=same person
might take a while for me to find the screenshots but I caught him logging them on to attract attention.
Also xmag3x-don't know his other account but I'll try finding screenshots

09-05-2008   #68 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Smile Con't I(biofantasys) not Scammer- I can proof Thakuro=Scammer now!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biofantasy
Hi everyone,
my character call biofantasys.

in 1st of September, i ask Thakuro to sell me the American Flag Box. He agree to sell it to me for 8 million. However i still not yet received it until this post is made.

I ask him the reason, and he told me it take time to arrived to my account. Based on my friend experiance on purchase myshop item by gift. It will arrived very soon.

Below is the evidence of proof, you can see i never received anything from Thakuro. However, he said he already sent it to me(see second picture).

Therefore, i would like to invite him to show the evidence to proof that he already sent the myshop item to me. If he really sent it, this is my apologies and i will say sorry to him.

However, if he unable to show the evidence or reject to reply this post. I will consider he is scammer.

The deadline i given is next monday(8-September-2008)(based on date & hour from trickster.ntreev.net). In order words, Thakuro should reply and show the evidence of proof on or before this Sunday(7-September-2008) I will check the post at coming monday(8-September-2008)

Below is the link show that Thakuro is a proof scammer.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...reenshots.html

I wish everyone who looking on this post can help me to send this message to him. You can check the character connection status by refer to following link:

http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index.php/Commands

Thank You
biofantasys
Level 148/TM 131
Jewelia

Thakuro=Scammer Proof
Today is 5-September-2008,
everyone, i success to collect enough evidence to proof Thakuro=Scammer

Picture 3

Picture in above show Thakuro still said he already sent the item.
My character biofantasys also informed him to reply this post.

Picture 4

Picture 4 show that Thakuro knew all the record about receiver and sender will automatic record.
However, he also mentioned that he deleted the record already.

Every Trickster player also knew that all the record in Myshop is unable to delete, but Thakuro still said he delete it already.
This proof he is a scammer.

Thank You
biofantasys
Level 148/TM 131
Jewelia World

Last edited by Miyuki; 09-07-2008 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Wiki links changed

09-05-2008   #69 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

AmazeDXD is on a distinguished road

LordOfgod from {Royalty} Lv 279 Raccoon is a .

Proof:

He wanted a sword for $120k myshop points. so i didn't change my mind to sell my sword. What happened is, I trust him, gave my user and password to recharged the $120k points on my account. After a while, I wanted to change my password. But I can't changed it because I tried to go tricksteronline.com, what happened is the site didn't redirect me to ntreeve site. So I wasn't able to change my password. After a few minutes, I tried to logged on in-game. I couldn't logged on. I was thinking that only LordOfgod knows my password.

After that, I was able to logged on. And I'm worry that LordOfgod might hacked my account. I suddenly check my inventory. I lost 2 sets of Count Equips, galders, the points that he gifted.

So yeh, LordOfgod is a and a scammer.

Last edited by AmazeDXD; 09-05-2008 at 09:07 PM.

09-06-2008   #70 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Exclamation Everyone, becareful for Thakuro

Hi everyone,

This is my third post about Thakuro (first few post are due to database error)

Picture 5

As what you can see from picture 5, Thakuro expert in "psychology technique".
Which mean he trying to threaten you to stop announce he is SCAMMER.

Below is the summary about Thakuro & my previous post about Thakuro:
About my post:
(i) i don't have any evidence to proof i sent the 8million to him
(ii) I proof that i never received any myshop item from Thakuro.
(iii) I proof that he admit he really sell my the Item "American Flag box" which is worth 3000 points.
(iV) Base on my first post about Thakuro, i invite him to show the evidence to proof he already sent the "American Flag box" to me. In my second post, i show my evidence that i already sent the message to invite him to reply my post.
(V) In my picture 4, i proof that Thakuro is a scammer, since he said he deleted the myshop record about receiver and sender.
(VI) Thakuro is a person who expert in "psychology technique", which will ask you to stop announcing such as Thakuro=Scammer.

About Thakuro,
i have received certain information about Thakuro, since the information provider request to keep anonymous, i would not post his name.
(i) When you chating with Thakuro, he will trying to cheat you, and ask you to trust him. "Cheat" mean trying to check your experience within the first few question, and trying to cheat you base on his and your experience.
(ii) He also a HACKER.
(iii) He might a person who active in PVP.
(iV) He normally online on 3am(based on trickster.ntreev.net)
(V) He will ask him friend to put BB to said YOU ARE SCAMMER, the reason he tell his friend is that he already sent the myshop item, and you trying to force him sent twice for the myshop item you purchase from him.
(Vi) I believe Thakuro is his active character since i normally found he online since i knew him.
(VII) He might said you are accuser.
(VIII) He will said he will make report to GM to report you for accusing or something.( post #170 support what i said, also see my picture 5)

If anyone knew his have another character, please post the name to here, so we can beware from them.

biofantasys(Gunner)
Level 148/TM131
Jewelia
Semi-active(homework first)

Last edited by biofantasy; 09-06-2008 at 04:18 AM. Reason: To provide better information about Thakuro

09-07-2008   #71 (permalink)
Isn't it obvious?

DrScribbles is on a distinguished road
IGN: Vivaladel/Scribbles
Class: Staff/Musician
Guild: Luminous/Abyssal

Bio: You've made your point, you can stop now.
But here, I decided to have a talk with Thakuro after having some fun picking on him in PVP. :3

Quite a bit supicious that he goes AFK instead of trying something that would take all but 2 seconds in order to clear his name. ._.; (I had bio check later if he had gotten his authority but he hadn't.)

Whim: I saw the same BB. D:
*Scribbles lv. 61 Musi. [DELETED]
[Retired: Trickster Online, Jewelia]
*LoonyExE lv. 193 Cyber Hunter
*Tenne Lv. 200 Gambler [DELETED]
*iKismet Lv. 210 Wizard
*Riddlez Lv. 210 Champion
Help me find a new MMO?

09-09-2008   #72 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

H3r0s0ulr3nd3r is on a distinguished road
Default DivineSesshomaru is a scammer!!

Hey, i don't know where to put the screenshot that i have taken awhile ago.
So please forgive me if i put the wrong place T.T
I'm so angry that i got scammed ):
i put all the screenshot in attachments, but i dont know if it appears?

Thanks!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0003.jpg (102.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0006.jpg (102.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0007.jpg (97.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0008.jpg (97.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0009.jpg (92.7 KB, 19 views)

09-09-2008   #73 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

cjoseph is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cjoseph,CjosephII
Level: over 9000!!!
Guild: Generic Guild

i trusted him because i recently bought from him but it's gift 1st,i became suspicious when he asked to pay the whole amount and keeps telling me to make it fast,notice the date difference on the received items history,

09-12-2008   #74 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

iHeaven is on a distinguished road
IGN: Luckeh/Star/Heaven
Class: Sense/Charm/Magic to_fox
Guild: Dawn
Default ~! IEatYouUx=Scammer /Proofs!~

he scammed iHeaven (me xD) and more ppls Check it out
Lol's Proofs + Screen Shots u can see all wht happen from Trade till the log off..its started of 4.5k my shop sell..and ended with 1 broken heart *me* and lonely booster that gone.. D< oh and a scammer that i want to get ban..so GM's ..look lolsh
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot0245.jpg (102.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0246.jpg (101.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0247.jpg (100.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0249.jpg (100.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot0248.jpg (100.2 KB, 21 views)

09-14-2008   #75 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

1st post lists @front page updated from page 7-9

09-16-2008   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daidouji is on a distinguished road
IGN: Daisui
Class: Kitty/Sheepie/Bunbun to_primadonna
Level: 2xx
Guild: Tempestad
Unhappy Scammed by MageShot

Well i got scammed by this guy called "MageShot"
i gave him 5.4k for a Dragon 190 DX box, hope u guys list him to prevent over ppl to get scammed by him.... :S i just lost 5.4k.... but i dun want other ppl to get scammed by him.. a friend i got (who wanted points too xD) xPurePosion (iNina) told me about this thread, so i'll post the screenies i got... i was never scammed before, so i didn't took to much screenies... hope they work.... ^.^

Deletes me of Friend List

Rejects Friend Invitation Again

Proof that i gifted the item

After looking for a while, HE CAME BACK!!! i traded him to try to avoid all this and get my money... 45m for 5.4k MS Pts....

But he just left the map and cancelled the trade, so HE WAS THERE, he wasn't afk

So this is my story U.U hope it helps.... and sorry if the screenies are too big xD

09-16-2008   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daidouji is on a distinguished road
IGN: Daisui
Class: Kitty/Sheepie/Bunbun to_primadonna
Level: 2xx
Guild: Tempestad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MageShot
OMG.....
Do u saying that im scammer????....
lol... u gifted me the 190 box... then I PAID you the 45m...
after that u thought u can get more 45m from me.... but it didnt worked so well..
so you thought that u can add me to friends list and I will reject.. then u SS it
and pepole think its look like I scammed you...
Dude... Its dont gonna work for you.
YOU GIFTED... I PAID the 45m....
So stop lying and say I need to pay more 45m... cuz u got SS that show how I reject your friends list accept or that I delete u.. cuz I delete u after I paid to you..
LIES LIES LIES....
and about the trade I cancelled..... u didnt stopped to trade me... that was crazy...
So dont get me "SCAMMER" because u make me a thief.
Thx for the readers and to you sheepi..
MageShot.
Ok... thanks for replying at least i know u're here to "defend" yourself.... okey.... u said something really important....

YOU GIFTED... I PAID the 45m....
So stop lying and say I need to pay more 45m... cuz u got SS that show how I reject your friends list accept or that I delete u.. cuz I delete u after I paid to you..

Are u sure u paid me? look at the screen i'm AT THE SHOP, where we did the trade as u can remember... so i can't get rid of the money.... and please tell me.... how many galder do i have? 10m? and u paid me 45? if my math isn't wrong i should have instead of 10m, 55m.... but can u please tell me how many galder do i have? 10!!! so u didn't pay me.... cmon... stop being a child and pay me my money...

there's the pic.... check it... u delete me, after "u paid me" as u said... and i just have 10m on me.... how in the world can u had paid me 45m if i just have 10m on me?

Really man.... just pay me my 45m and let's forget about this

Last edited by Daidouji; 09-16-2008 at 10:59 PM.

09-17-2008   #78 (permalink)
Isn't it obvious?

DrScribbles is on a distinguished road
IGN: Vivaladel/Scribbles
Class: Staff/Musician
Guild: Luminous/Abyssal

Dai: Sell me my MC Headphones? DDD (If you're actually interested PM me xD)

Anyyywaaaaayyyyyyy, the first of these is pretty old because I've been waiting for the guy to remove me from friends. Hasn't happened yet and I really don't care to wait much longer.

Spoiler!

Thanks to a kind guildy I did get the Authority. :3
Anyway... here's the one from yesterday:

Spoiler!
*Scribbles lv. 61 Musi. [DELETED]
[Retired: Trickster Online, Jewelia]
*LoonyExE lv. 193 Cyber Hunter
*Tenne Lv. 200 Gambler [DELETED]
*iKismet Lv. 210 Wizard
*Riddlez Lv. 210 Champion
Help me find a new MMO?

Last edited by Shanni; 09-23-2008 at 06:30 PM.

09-18-2008   #79 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Twitter Fan

Nina is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mayfairr
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 211
Guild: Ex-Dawn

I decided to have a little fun after seeing MageShot in-game. He admits that he does not have any screenshots. No proof at all.

09-20-2008   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Project Blackout

fl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant future
IGN: ThuG-hiraP

UnionMortal is a scammer lolz

Spoiler!

What happened is, he/she want my Mark of the Vampire for 43k points. It's pay first so I trade him. I thought I know that guy so I was like " alright let me try your pay first then " then he went to myshop, after a minute or so he asked to checked it and after that the gift box was empty, and I exit and he deleted me in my friendlist >.<

Last edited by Shanni; 09-23-2008 at 06:37 PM.