ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (34) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-21-2009   #241 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Misuyki is your worst nightmare!Misuyki is your worst nightmare!
IGN: 0lMisuykil0
Class: Champion
Level: 200
Guild: Any T.T

well heres my gift hidtory Mirae has you want it
i forgot to upload it sorry
btw heres other freaking scammer nammed StephieIshLight she scammed me 26m yesterday heres the screens of all

i think this is enough proofs
i hope my screens be enough to that you trust on my word mirae

Last edited by Misuyki; 10-21-2009 at 07:15 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-21-2009   #242 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ExCelebrity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ExCelebrity
IGN: Zatsumaro
Class: Wizard to_dragon
Level: 285
Thumbs down XHermioneX = Scammer

meh another lifeless nub scamming for 8.7m lol weirdos

10-21-2009   #243 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Added: FreeBunny, XHermioneX, and StephieIshLight.

Misuyki, next time take pictures of the whole chat of you buying and the seller saying they will sell you the boxes and what not.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-21-2009   #244 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

arkarian can only hope to improve

well, its a long story, i blacked out some names cu i didnt wnt their name involved in this cuz they wernt. the initial deal was a lv8 204% spear for 2 cat box 190 + 300mil, and i was supposed to gift his "gf" (its same person, u'll understand whn u read it)

i strongly believe this is the same person as SoulXXXKepper due to the stats of the spear involved, and he never seems to be on the same time as fasterhit, and i have been contacted by him and his other alias (xDemonHunter) asking for buying myshop even though i NEVER publicised that i sell myshop.

10-21-2009   #245 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Added: P4NCHh0o & fasterhit as Alias to P4NCHh0o.
I don't know Soul's spear states so I can't add it as a possible alias.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-22-2009   #246 (permalink)
Special
Games

Angry

ExCaLiBuR1019/ShootUrBo0bs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aa.jpg (98.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg bb.jpg (98.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg cc.jpg (98.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg dd.jpg (99.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg ee.jpg (98.0 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Esper; 10-26-2009 at 10:15 AM.

10-22-2009   #247 (permalink)
Special
Games

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ff.jpg (97.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg gg.jpg (95.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg hh.jpg (100.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg ii.jpg (93.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg jj.jpg (80.1 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Esper; 10-26-2009 at 10:14 AM.

10-22-2009   #248 (permalink)
Special
Games

Attached Images
File Type: jpg kk.jpg (76.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg ll.jpg (96.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg mm.jpg (95.6 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Esper; 10-26-2009 at 10:14 AM.

10-22-2009   #249 (permalink)
Special
Games

Added: ExCaLiBuR1019 & ShootUrBo0bs [as alias].

10-23-2009   #250 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

sigh

i forgot to get an SS of the moneys transaction but he had all intention of scamming me

Spoiler!

Last edited by coolbluex; 10-23-2009 at 06:14 PM.

10-23-2009   #251 (permalink)
Special
Games

Added: CloudSoilder

10-23-2009   #252 (permalink)
Special
Games

Many of you will be happy to know that I am reformatting the layout.

I plan to finish putting all the lists into bullet-points [do not expect me to finish it quickly, I have university studies which are far more important] & I am checking links to see if they link to the correct post.

10-24-2009   #253 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutDragon SagaDrift City

okay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, yay. a scammer.

i was trying to buy myshop... he whispered me that he doesn't scam. never in his life. lol @ this when he scammed. i went to tap mine since he wont agree with GF. then he whispered me. i rode on with what he was saying. w/e here's the proof. :3 hope i helped

10-24-2009   #254 (permalink)
Special
Games

Added: CloudStrife1

Attention
I will not bother to read Private Messages about removing scammers off the list. I could care less if they quit, will not scam anymore, delete their character, etc.

Do you really think that by stating something I will remove it?

I keep them on the list for a reason. The reason is that they state they may do their so called "action" but in actuality, they return to scamming.

Last edited by Esper; 10-24-2009 at 03:47 PM.

10-26-2009   #255 (permalink)
Special
Games

Proof copied from PM pertaining to xDemonHunter's name change to SoulXXXKepper & character alias.

Quote:

Quote:

11-02-2009   #256 (permalink)
SunShine
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of
IGN: BabySun l Keropii
Class: Baaaa
Level: ∞

yay new scammer
Here is ShIgeNOo

Last edited by BabySun; 11-02-2009 at 07:52 PM.

11-02-2009   #257 (permalink)
Special
Games

I need the Gift History, not the main page.
Please include the time stamps too. I can't confirm order without one.

11-03-2009   #258 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Added BuffaJo and silentsoulX2 as another character for CharmingBeast & xJoey

Last edited by Shanni; 11-03-2009 at 12:32 PM.

11-03-2009   #259 (permalink)
Special
Games

List has been updated completely.

Proofs in this color link to a specific post.
Names in this color mean Alias to the scammer posted.
Names in this color mean Old Alias.
Names in this color mean Possible Alias
Proofs in this color means the information was lost during the transfer from MyTrickster to ggFTW.

This should be pretty obvious since I do put in the words "Old Alias," "Possible ____," etc.

11-03-2009   #260 (permalink)
SunShine
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of
IGN: BabySun l Keropii
Class: Baaaa
Level: ∞

Here are the SS:
Spoiler!

PrOAionxD is suspicious
S/he was selling myshop when i ask to buy from her/him. I told her/him about this site and the scammer list, s/he automatically log off. :
Spoiler!

Last edited by Shanni; 02-11-2010 at 11:38 PM.