ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (34) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-17-2009   #201 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Added: CharmingBest [ xJoey ] and
Celestyal as alias to Enzo92

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-20-2009   #202 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

xShiori is on a distinguished road

SaberFateBR

Last edited by xShiori; 08-20-2009 at 05:55 AM.

08-20-2009   #203 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

xShiori, your screenshots are off. It shows that you gifted the item August 14, 2009 but the transaction happened August 15, 2009.
You also waited 5 days to post your gift history.

It's also hard to determine what you guys are talking about because you use friend messaging and that doesn't help with the full text.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

08-21-2009   #204 (permalink)
Special
Games

Copied from PM

Quote:

08-21-2009   #205 (permalink)
Special
Games

Added: xXPhawtAndHawtXx as alias to enzo92, InMeMoRyOfAkAnE, and Celestyal

08-21-2009   #206 (permalink)
Game Over
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDragon NestTrickster Online

Melody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to behold

Spoiler!

this is rather old but it seems to be accurate enough >.<....

08-21-2009   #207 (permalink)
Special
Games

Wow bunch of info on this person. .___.

Added: Everything in that chat and signature.

08-21-2009   #208 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Hard to believe Celestyal is a scammer.
Anyway, out of curiousity, I checked her profile...

(See that 2 of her characters have been crossed. Those might have been deleted by her.)

08-21-2009   #209 (permalink)
Special
Games

Even if they are deleted, I will not remove it from the update I just did. The reasoning is it's still the same person [ and she could have frozen them ].

08-21-2009   #210 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

First time i get scammed for just 6m lol he bought his scammer tittle for 6m.

IGN: rustymushroom

Proof: Attached files
NOTE: i forgot to take a screenshot of the Gifts from My Shop but if you look at the tow last screenshots the time between one and other is like 20 seconds or less, he just logged off after the trade and obiously in 20 secs he can't gift me the item.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot5258.jpg (97.3 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot5262.jpg (100.5 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot5263.jpg (98.5 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot5264.jpg (98.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot5265.jpg (98.0 KB, 60 views)

08-21-2009   #211 (permalink)
Special
Games

Added: rustymushroom

Seriously Ken....seriously? Did you have to post something pointless here?
If you wanted to say something, you could have quoted and put it in the Scammer Discussion Thread.

08-26-2009   #212 (permalink)
Game Over
Games
Ragnarok OnlineDragon NestTrickster Online

Melody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to beholdMelody is a splendid one to behold

Spoiler!

alias to Fireblub~

08-26-2009   #213 (permalink)
Special
Games

How interesting. That account got passed again to another person probably.
The original owner quit a long time ago.

I will add it after I'm finished with my activities.

08-26-2009   #214 (permalink)
Special
Games

Added: Arcanis, RoyaleJoker, BunnyofGod as alias to Fireblub

08-27-2009   #215 (permalink)
Special
Games

TMM, GTFO from my thread!
Just kidding. x3

Anyways. NO ONE GO OFF TOPIC.

09-12-2009   #216 (permalink)
Special
Games

Copy and pasted from Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toortle
This is long ago, but I want to put this scammer out there to be known. D:

LittleMaggie and my character Kiimochi was going to trade her Hibiscus Accessory fuse for my Hyena Headband fuse. My Hyena was a lvl 110 ult. LittleMaggie was lvl 85 so she couldn't try it on. She says for her "friend" (which was her alt.) to try it on and if she liked it, LittleMaggie will trade Hibiscus for Hyena. In the first screen shot, l3oo (her other character) claims to be lvl 134.

So she wanted to try it on first before actually trading the Hibiscus with my Hyena. I asked her to let me hold something of equivalent value so I won't loose much if I got scammed (the irony). That's the 2nd screen shot.

l3oo liked my fuse, banked it then logged off. D:

I apologize for the many screen shots. >w<

Spoiler!

09-12-2009   #217 (permalink)
Special
Games

Added: 13oo

09-19-2009   #218 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

User "OmfgGtfoNoob" has scammed me in the past for a Masters Authority and 2 Black Elixirs which as already been posted on the list. Now his name has been changed too "Trickster74568". When you gift someone myshop and they change their names, the receiver's name is also changed in your sent list apparently.

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1253383081

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1253383062

09-19-2009   #219 (permalink)
Special
Games

Edited + Added: OmfgGtfoNoob [Now known as Trickster74568]

10-08-2009   #220 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Misuyki is your worst nightmare!Misuyki is your worst nightmare!
IGN: 0lMisuykil0
Class: Champion
Level: 200
Guild: Any T.T

well heres my screens of the scammer FreeBunny
other info at the other topic

this one needs to be translated from spanish to english ima do it later

Edit: heres the translation
Me:why are you saying that i scamm you and i hack you?
Me:you scammed me and now you say this?
FreeBunny: i didnt scamm you how much times i got to say this
FreeBunny:i beg to you that you dont put on that BB
Me: now everyone told me scammer -.-
FreeBunny: cuz wasnt me was the hacker
FreeBunny: now i got to defend myself even if you lose
Me: now you will see what i can do

Last edited by Misuyki; 10-09-2009 at 12:56 PM.