ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-28-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

FruitTingles will become famous soon enough
IGN: DaFinestBunny
Class: Champion to_bunny
Level: 15X
Default Pet fusion and leveling

What do you need to level up the pets from the crystals in myshop? The 120/150/180/210 or 110/140/170/200 ones for example. Do you need a specific item or do they automatically level up alongside your character?

Also, if I fuse an image or equip a hardant onto the once crystallized pet from myshop do I lose the image/hardant if I level it up?

When leveling it up do the stats upgrade from a base (rerolled but the range is higher), or relative to what you rolled at the start when you bought the pet?

Any answers or thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

You need Growth Vitamins from Myshop to level up your pet. I highly doubt you'd lose the pets images, I can't confirm that myself, although I'm sure there would be rioting if people lost their fused pets image. :v

With these Crystal Pets, the stats of E1 will be your base stats at E2. Those stats of E2 will be the base stats of E3 and so on.

07-28-2011   #3 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitTingles
What do you need to level up the pets from the crystals in myshop? The 120/150/180/210 or 110/140/170/200 ones for example. Do you need a specific item or do they automatically level up alongside your character?

Also, if I fuse an image or equip a hardant onto the once crystallized pet from myshop do I lose the image/hardant if I level it up?

When leveling it up do the stats upgrade from a base (rerolled but the range is higher), or relative to what you rolled at the start when you bought the pet?

Any answers or thoughts would be greatly appreciated
you need to lvl up crystal pets Growth Vitamins

if you equiepped a hardant and lvl it up after i think you loose your hardant the message b4 you lvl it up should tell you that

07-28-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

If the new pets are the same as Yupika are, then you will lose the image pet if you have fused those crystal pets, upon leveling.

To be in the safe side I will advise you not to fuse your crystal pet if it has not reached E4 yet, into a rare image pet.

Not sure about the hardant, but whether you lose them upon leveling should be explained on the pet leveling up confirmation screen.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

07-28-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

FruitTingles will become famous soon enough
IGN: DaFinestBunny
Class: Champion to_bunny
Level: 15X

Thats the thing, I was hoping someone could confirm whether it loses hardant/fuse on level up before I invest in it. I don't want to do everything only to end up choosing whether to keep my fuse or level up.

07-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

grandygon is on a distinguished road

im not sure about fuse, but im 100% sure it lose the hardant it has

my stella t3 has a hardant and it is gone the moment it become t4

07-29-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

There you go, now we know that you lose both hardant and image.

Losing a hardant upon leveling is not such a bad idea as it will allow you to equip another that will likely (assuming you buy a higher level hardant) have better bonus stats than the older one, without the need to use the item that allows you to remove unwanted hardants. Even if you do not want to buy another set you could use leftovers as they come in packs of 3. Therefore, I do recommend continue to equip hardants on E1 to E3.

The worst part is the image, as you will either lose the image or obliged to buy another crystal pet just to keep the image, when leveling up.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~