ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-12-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

nomnomster will become famous soon enough
Default Guardian using cure?

In order to have the guardian use cure on me when my HP is low, would I need to set the "cure" skill on "(Single) skill can be used once against an enemy?" or "(Repeat) enemy skill?" Thanks!

UPDATE: Great, thanks for the info below!

Last edited by nomnomster; 11-12-2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: didn't feel like creating a new post

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-12-2010   #2 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
IGN: SharpFire/SharpLight/-PL
Level: 351/277/213
Guild: ~Euphoria~

AFAIK, the guardian auto cures when you have 20% hp or less. I never even taught mine cure and it does it
??? 264/260 Gladiator
??? 221/210 Mercenary
??? 212/207 Scientist
...and many more

11-12-2010   #3 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

i set mine on repeat slot..but in order for ur guardian to cure you, ur guardian must be active, like attacking some monster...and ur hp would be below 20% for him to cure
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

11-12-2010   #4 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I have my Guardian's cure at the first repeat slot in it's skill list (the one-shot slots are empty). To activate your Guardian's Cure, you need to have you HP below 20% of its maximum, but you also have to trigger your Guardian to attack, by either attacking an enemy yourself without killing it, or right-clicking an enemy. By triggering your Guardian to attack, only then will it use Cure.

I bought a MyShop Rune that triggers my Guardian to attack when I am being attacked myself. That has been working really well for me, auto-curing me when I am damaged and my remaining HP is below 20%.

tldr: Trigger your guardian to attack

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~