ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-10-2010   #1 (permalink)
♥本鄉奏多♥

Lintu is on a distinguished road
Default Could someone post an screenshot on how the time-capsule, freeze/defrost works?

Like, how many tickets do you need to buy to get 1 extra slot and change between characters?

I dun really understand how it works...
A screen shot would be awesome to see how it works.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2010   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I don't have screenshots but...it takes 1 Time Capsule per character frozen.

I'm trying to remember how it went since I did this months ago.
When you're at your character selection and have selected a character, you press the Freeze button at the bottom. A box will appear telling you what happens (can't access character and items, friend list will be deleted, etc).

If you already have everything set, then you can freeze the character.
If you make a new character and all 3 slots are full, you're going to have to buy another Time Capsule to freeze a character.

When I unfroze my characters, it didn't take any time capsules.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

09-10-2010   #3 (permalink)
♥本鄉奏多♥

But how about if you freeze char 1 > create char 2 > freeze char 2 > defrost char 1
and to change back to char 2, do you need a new ticket to freeze char 1?

09-10-2010   #4 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Whenever all 3 character slots are full, you're going to need a Time Capsule if you want to unfreeze one of your frozen characters.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-10-2010   #5 (permalink)
♥本鄉奏多♥

How about if i have used
'storage permit' on one of my chars that i want to freeze, will everything be reset?

09-10-2010   #6 (permalink)
Special
Games

Those should stay since it's MyShop related but I'm unsure as I've never frozen a character with the Storage extensions.

09-10-2010   #7 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Soldier FrontCombat ArmsTrickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Khmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xTricksterBunnyx
Class: Bunny to_boxer
Level: Only 6 :(
Guild: Benevolence & The Macs

Storage Permit I think gives you an extra 8 slots in the storage. Time Capsule is a totally different thing.

09-10-2010   #8 (permalink)
Special
Games

Lintu is asking if she used a Store Permit and then froze the character, if the freezing will remove the extra spaces. :[

09-10-2010   #9 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Soldier FrontCombat ArmsTrickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Khmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xTricksterBunnyx
Class: Bunny to_boxer
Level: Only 6 :(
Guild: Benevolence & The Macs

I don't think it will o.o

09-10-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I just froze/defrosted a char yesterday. Would've SS'd it for you if I'd seen this thread sooner but I believe you can understand how it works without one. I'll just tell you what happened to my char.

Your char will be frozen on an as/is basis. You simply go into MyShop and buy a time capsule. This seems to be some sort of passive item as I can never find it in my inventory to take it out, so just buy it and you're set. Go to "freeze" and it'll ask you if you're sure you want to freeze it. It'll also tell you how many time capsules you have and you need at least one to freeze your char obviously. The counter will be at 1 if you already have bought a capsule.

When you want to defrost a char, just select that option and pick the char you want. You don't need another time capsule to defrost characters so the ONLY time you need to buy one, is when you're freezing a char.

09-12-2010   #11 (permalink)
♥本鄉奏多♥

Hum, if the character if frozen as it is, how about the guild the character is in?

09-12-2010   #12 (permalink)
Special
Games

Some players have said you're suppose to leave the Guild before you can freeze a character. If you don't leave the Guild, then a message will say you can not freeze it when trying to use the Time capsule.

For me, I was able to freeze the character while still in the Guild.

09-12-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I apparently still have one SS of my char being frozen, if it helps to give you an idea what the situation is like.

10-17-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Atlantica OnlineLa Tale

Miliazer is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lillithium
Class: Witch
Level: 23x
Guild: EcKs.T.C

I'm currently stuck, unable to freeze my cat. :I She just got divorced but the system keeps saying that she needs to be out of the couple/relationship thing. Any help?

10-17-2010   #15 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliazer
I'm currently stuck, unable to freeze my cat. :I She just got divorced but the system keeps saying that she needs to be out of the couple/relationship thing. Any help?
Did the other person accept the divorce request?

10-17-2010   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Atlantica OnlineLa Tale

Yeah, I'm pretty sure.

>: Still trying, not working.

10-17-2010   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LeoDirk has disabled reputation
IGN: Killians
Class: Primadonna to_primadonna
Level: 160/143
Guild: Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliazer
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.

>: Still trying, not working.
>< Yea I did. I have no clue why it isn't working..

10-17-2010   #18 (permalink)
Special
Games

This is a guess but since the divorce has a penalty about how long before you can date (true?), it may apply to the Time Capsules.
If not, you may want to send a 1:1 ticket to them.

10-17-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LeoDirk has disabled reputation
IGN: Killians
Class: Primadonna to_primadonna
Level: 160/143
Guild: Infamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
This is a guess but since the divorce has a penalty about how long before you can date (true?), it may apply to the Time Capsules.
If not, you may want to send a 1:1 ticket to them.
Yea that's what we were worried about. If that is true it just seems stupid to have to wait a week just to freeze a character x.x

10-17-2010   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Atlantica OnlineLa Tale

Exactly. .w.

It's really stupid to have to wait a week just to freeze a character. I've already sent a 1:1 though, waiting for their reply.