ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-23-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Huttatssan is on a distinguished road
IGN: +++++++++++++++++++++++++
Class: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Level: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Guild: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Xfire: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Question How does the Guardian use the Cure skill?

Hi, I'm here beacuse I wanna know how do I use or how does the Guardian use the Cure skill, I've already learned it with him and sloted in one-time per enemy slot but I don't seee that can be usefull, the Guradian doesn't heal me or heal another char, (an obviously the Guardian cannot heal himself beacuse he/she have time bar instead health bar) so I assume that the guardian may heal charcaters, but I don't know how command him/her to heal, I 'll really preciate and very valuate your help TY ^-^.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-23-2010   #2 (permalink)
N☣ hope left
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChasePangyaRumble Fighter
Awards Twitter Fan

Chris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant futureChris has a brilliant future
IGN: André
Class: Computer Engineer to_wizard
Level: 25
Guild: CEFET-MG

I guess your HP has to be under a certain % I'm not sure

08-23-2010   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

This is an old post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
6) Guardians CAN use Cure. Before the last patch, guardians cured you if your HP reached <20%, but only when monsters were attacking you. Since the last patch though, guardians now only seem to cure you if you are ATTACKING a monster. They will no longer heal you if you have other monsters around you that are hitting you.
If I remember correctly, every Guardian has access to Cure without teaching it. Even if that's untrue, having less than 20% of your total HP is a bad idea. That's enough to kill you if you're in a mob so potting is the better answer.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

08-23-2010   #4 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

You can also toggle the Cure skill by having <20% HP and right-clicking a monster, forcing your Guardian to use its skill according to its skill slot priority.

Personally, I never carry HP pots anymore, even at dangerous areas like Abyss Fields, since I pumped my HP so much that 20% of my HP > monsters' greatest crit damage.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

08-24-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
You can also toggle the Cure skill by having <20% HP and right-clicking a monster, forcing your Guardian to use its skill according to its skill slot priority.

Personally, I never carry HP pots anymore, even at dangerous areas like Abyss Fields, since I pumped my HP so much that 20% of my HP > monsters' greatest crit damage.
Thats true ;D but sometimes shadow abbys mobs are to much for my 20% hp. Cure on guardian is best thing ever

08-24-2010   #6 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Yep. My Guardian's Cure is the best thing that happened to my 4114 low-WT Buffalo~

And of course Shadow Abyss mobs are a different story. They're either incredibly hard to kill, or can kill you with one shot at full HP. That's why my Guardian's skill slot is Cure -> Skunk Pouch -> Shockwave (+ Faint and Guard Break) -> Shockvibe. Those debuffs really help a lot.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~