ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-04-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

NeoNero has a spectacular aura aboutNeoNero has a spectacular aura aboutNeoNero has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LeonCeciel / MintRoy
Class: Cyber Hunter / Gambler to_gambler
Level: 200 / 23x
Guild: Durarara!!
Default Help Me, Before I Mess Up!

Okay, I'm trying to get to level my soul seed. All I need is 1 more point in magic and I'm done, but I don't know how to do that! I am a coon, and the current build for my soul seed is 5314 and I want to make it into a 5414. But I don't know what to do! I got the 3 magic point from using mp pots. But if I continue it will pick up sense. So what do I do!?

Last edited by NeoNero; 07-05-2010 at 12:03 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-05-2010   #2 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

I assume you've already seen this chart thing? Does "receive magic attack from monster" make your seed grow? I never tried it but remember people saying it didn't work so idk. :/ Using elemental attack is probably not a good idea since it says its really slow and you'll probably crit and that will just add more to sense? D: Who knows how many TM levels you would have to gain and then it might just go in charm(?).... but I guess you could maybe gain a few TM levels(with daily quests so you don't add anything else? lol) to get some magic empathy up and then MP pot some more and just hope that your magic goes up before your sense does? If TM up will even work past 3. ._. I'm really tired so if there is some really obvious flaw in that plan or it made no sense sorry. >_>

I made sorta the same mistake with my guardian and just ended up putting another point into sense. ): I know this won't help you but maybe it will help someone else, you should have done some of the "exchange" thing with daily coupons before you got magic to 3.

Last edited by Rydia; 07-05-2010 at 03:33 AM.

07-05-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

NeoNero has a spectacular aura aboutNeoNero has a spectacular aura aboutNeoNero has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I was using the chart thing too. Getting attacked by magic doesn't work anymore, once its lvl3 it stops picking it up =x
Well what I notice from doing the daily quest TM lvl affects Sense and Magic not charm... And im afraid that Sense lvls up if I keep doing the tm lvling D:
As for the exchange I should have done that first...but I failed to plan this well ><

07-05-2010   #4 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Well its just one point, it's still a good build and maybe you'll get a bonus point in magic. :<

07-05-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Rofl, yup...so... I'm gonna wing it xD
Thanks for your help thou =3