ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-19-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Dead FrontierDiablo IIITalesweaver

clearskies is on a distinguished road
Default Whale Baleen

Anyone else having problems getting Whale Baleen? Do i have extremely bad luck or am i supposed to kill these sea hyenas for 2 hours just to get 5 baleens?

This is just ridiculous.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-19-2008   #2 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

EDIT: (sorry i thought it was something else)
They are pretty hard to get...
If you can use AOE or ask a friend of yours to hunt, you should be finish in no time...

Last edited by Strikegundam; 08-19-2008 at 04:15 AM.

08-19-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

clown is on a distinguished road
Class: Priest
Level: 200+/230+

err drilling?

whale balleen is a monster drop

but yea in general, all of the monster drop quest items from mirage is just annoyingly rare, the droprate is bad there

08-19-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

ahh.. thanks, i dont mind the chickensaurus legs (useless quest anyways) or the panacea drops but it seems whale baleen is just too much. guess i'll be spending some time there. unfortunately of all my friends i lvled the fastest so im the highest right now :P

thanks guys :]

08-19-2008   #5 (permalink)
Won't Notice You
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Noein
Class: Demon Queen
Level: 70
Guild: Smile

I got them really easily o_o they were dropping baleens for me even when I didnt want them D: I think I got a pile in my bank o_O PM me if you're tired of farming, I could give you some of mine e_e

08-19-2008   #6 (permalink)
SunShine
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of
IGN: BabySun l Keropii
Class: Baaaa
Level: ∞

its not that rare. so its like this. in the whole map. only one hyena drop whale balleen. u have to find that hyena.

08-19-2008   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

ah, i got them. it was weird. last night it took me 40 mins to get 1, then this morning i got on and it took me 30 mins to get the last 4. i guess it was just bad luck :P

08-20-2008   #8 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderdesire
its not that rare. so its like this. in the whole map. only one hyena drop whale balleen. u have to find that hyena.
Uh... that's not how the drop rates work ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearskies
ah, i got them. it was weird. last night it took me 40 mins to get 1, then this morning i got on and it took me 30 mins to get the last 4. i guess it was just bad luck :P
This is how it works.

08-20-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

joedanger will become famous soon enough

Lol, it might be bad luck, since most of the time i didn't have a lot of problems getting them, and while getting them i also got the items that are a bit rarer, like the white lily thing and the blue flame (sorry, i don't remember the name).
And i was surprised since i did seem to drill the moonlight corals pretty fast too (my char was a bunny, but i had over 90da, so it wasn't too painful).
Now if i get that luck with the bloody rune... i'll be happy, lol.