ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-13-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Artixt is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: l2ain/Artixt/ShiningStarl
Class: SoulMaster/Mercenary/Primadonna to_soulmaster
Level: 170/195/141
Guild: ~ l2ainDrops ~
Default I need help defeating Tribunal Freyjas, please help! D:

Well i'm a pure AP buffalo Lv 139 and TM 123 i made it to trial 14 Tribunal Freyjas, they keep on stunning me and then i get mobbed i have 10k HP and 3k MP i tried a lot of time already and i can't seem to kill them D: please help!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Uh, nobody can enter the tribunals with you. You must do it on your own. If you aren't strong enough then I'd suggest levelling or get stronger equipment. A sprint always helps too.

08-14-2008   #3 (permalink)
♥ my 'bear

Liyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Liyrreiana
IGN: Jaybeeee | Liyrreiana
Class: Bunny | Sheep to_champion
Guild: Retribution° | Katamari

Maybe he's asking for help as in advice? In which case, it is probably better to post it in the power type section, more likely that people who visit there can answer your question.

08-14-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I tried posting it in the Power type section but it doesn't let me so i have to post it here, anyways, please close this thread ._.

08-14-2008   #5 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artixt
I tried posting it in the Power type section but it doesn't let me so i have to post it here, anyways, please close this thread ._.
You can close your own thread.

Click Thread Tools at the top.

Then, with Close Thread selected, hit "Perform Action".

08-14-2008   #6 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Go after them one at a time. If possible, stun them back and keep as close to them as possible, so you can still melee them when electroshocked.

08-14-2008   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

i see the "Thread Tools" but i don't see any close thread

08-14-2008   #8 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

-Closed due to OP Request-

tumblr / instagram