ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan
Default Can someone explain the boss system to me?

So I'm gonna start playing again casually so I started reading the wiki and on some bosses it says I don't need to rush because I get my own boss room? Does this mean bosses are instanced now and I don't have to deal with bullshit loldrama from whiners?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-15-2009   #2 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

yep. exactly, trials aren't instanced but the boss room itself is.

12-15-2009   #3 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

Yes. The bosses are now instances. :] However, you would still have to do the trial runs after killing the bosses.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

12-15-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineLuniaElsword

Nanoja has a spectacular aura aboutNanoja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Nanoja Send a message via Skype™ to Nanoja
IGN: xAniseTatlinx
Class: Entertainer to_cat
Guild: Brave Vesperia

This means that everytime you do the trials you can face your own boss, you can go in with a party though.

12-15-2009   #5 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

I've got no problem with the trials. Just wanted to know if I was reading it right. Are all bosses instanced now? And can you go in with a party?

12-15-2009   #6 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Current bosses that aren't instanced are Soki, Spicy, and Mad Ray.

If you enter in with a party, all of you will meet in the same boss room with only one boss. If you want to have a farming day with friends, go in without being partied and talk with whisper or guild chat.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

12-15-2009   #7 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

pros of the new boss system:
1. no more loldramas
2. no more compeitition
3. take ur time to fight! u can even afk inside the trials
4. if u can tank tomb or skull's damage, go to sleep and the next day when u wake up u can finish him off.

cons:
1. u have to redo the trials evrytime u enter
2. theres a time limit before u can kill the next boss u just killed.
3. boss uniques dropsrate are destroyed by prolly 10x
4. 7/9 of the bosses with seal banish
5. trials are simply getting longer and harder.
6. PlasticBoy's trial is coming soon, so spicy will be the only seal-boss that can be afked.
7. 6/9 of the bosses actually resist magic and some absorb!!!
8. 6/9 of the bosses actually nub in gun damage! yay for lions and shurikens
9. boss uniques prices went upppppppp by a little bit
10. good luck fighting the boss.

12-16-2009   #8 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute

All bosses have banished btw

12-16-2009   #9 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Current bosses that aren't instanced are Soki, Spicy, and Mad Ray.

If you enter in with a party, all of you will meet in the same boss room with only one boss. If you want to have a farming day with friends, go in without being partied and talk with whisper or guild chat.
you forgot about Mong...

12-16-2009   #10 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games
Cloud NineLuna OnlinePangyaShaiya

JessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant future
IGN: ReiReix/EllissaMay
Level: 277/150
Guild: A.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prison
All bosses have banished btw
I dont think skull has it [Although, he summons Quiem, who does.]

Tombeth doesnt have it either.

12-16-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Feco is on a distinguished road
IGN: Feco/Schrot
Class: moo to_mercenary
Level: 2xx
Guild: Red Dragon

Bosses that can use banish:
Tut
Tenter Lion
Count Blood
Spicy Dragon(Only when he gets hurt)

Not sure about Queen

I actually like banish it makes the battle more difficult.
It's not hard anymore once you figure out how to avoid banish though

12-16-2009   #12 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Queen and Soki can both banish.

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

12-16-2009   #13 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

I think that they all DO have banish, just the time when some use it (ex would be tombeth) is really rare :3

12-16-2009   #14 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

Well only tomb and skull dont banish, unless some1 can prove it to me. Madray and mong are not Bosses anymore becuz they do not have seals. In fact they are downgraded to minibosses. Minibosses consist of for example:firehand, punishers,the golem etc. They are just regular monsters which spawn very little and have high HP and are more advanced than regular monsters. However Bosses have a higher ranking than Minibosses :P. Right now only one thing that can beat the rank of Bosses is like u need many ppl to take that boss down. Something like MStory's Pink Been or something, or maybe the bosses of the Harkon statue.

12-17-2009   #15 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games
Cloud NineLuna OnlinePangyaShaiya

JessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant future
IGN: ReiReix/EllissaMay
Level: 277/150
Guild: A.C.

I know skull doesnt use bainish. My lion takes ages to kill him, and he has never used it.