ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-30-2008   #1 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles
Default Rose Garden eats me

Hi people, I have been doing the rose/vamp quests the last few days and trying to get the 13 stickers. I did all quests I know, except for petal one and cacao, and I only have 11 of them D<
This is the list of quests I did:

-Horse quest
-Fairy quest
-Rosemary ballet thing
-Louis Bitton quest
-Owl quest
-Queen Cecilia quests (fan chat method and the clothes one)
-King Edward quests - all of them
-Rosetta's hair
-Vamp's Butler- all of them
-Knight's Quests - the trial ones, you do trial 1 and 3 with him
-Warrior Kei Quest - trial 2
-Lycan Quests - both solar stone and moonstone ones

Now, Lycan solar stone didn't give me a sticker and according to Wiki the cacao one doesn't either. If I do petal quest I will have 12 stickers then..where is the other one? D: And are there other quests? I would like to avoid doing the petal quest... it is so abusive!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Pharoe; 06-30-2008 at 06:09 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-30-2008   #2 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharoe
Hi people, I have been doing the rose/vamp quests the last few days and trying to get the 13 stickers. I did all quests I know, except for petal one and cacao, and I only have 11 of them D<
This is the list of quests I did:
-Rosemary ballet thing
-Louis Bitton quest
-Owl quest
-Queen Cecilia quests (fan chat method and the clothes one)
-King Edward quests - all of them
-Rosetta's hair
-Vamp's Butler- all of them
-Knight's Quests - the trial ones, you do trial 1 and 3 with him
-Warrior Kei Quest - trial 2
-Lycan Quests - both solar stone and moonstone ones

Now, Lycan solar stone didn't give me a sticker and according to Wiki the cacao one doesn't either. If I do petal quest I will have 12 stickers then..where is the other one? D: And are there other quests? I would like to avoid doing the petal quest... it is so abusive!

Thanks in advance!
I believe theres exactly 13 quests... You'll have to do all of them even if they ARE abusive...

This is Kyuubey

06-30-2008   #3 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all

Some of those don't give stickers, I just listed there. I made all of them and got only 11 stickers anyway.
And even if I do petal quest one sticker will be missing, unless wiki is wrong and cacao powder quest gives a sticker.

06-30-2008   #4 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

BatgirlZKE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BatgirlZKE Send a message via MSN to BatgirlZKE Send a message via Yahoo to BatgirlZKE
IGN: SelenaKyle
Class: Cat (Charm) to_entertainer
Level: 123
Guild: Pantsu

You're talking about the quest from the Queen with the Moncher Pie and Cocoa Powder? Since that was a quest from before the Rose Garden update, I'll bet it gives a sticker now and someone just didn't update the wiki.

***Visit G0tham City!*Population*Industry*Transportation***

06-30-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kurosu is on a distinguished road

The cocoa quest gives u a sticker i did that quest yesterday and got one. So some1 just didnt updated the wiki on that quest.

06-30-2008   #6 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

Quote:
Some of those don't give stickers, I just listed there. I made all of them and got only 11 stickers anyway.
And even if I do petal quest one sticker will be missing, unless wiki is wrong and cacao powder quest gives a sticker.
See what I mean?
Wiki is not 24/7 updated by ACTIVE PLAYING PLAYERS orz...

This is Kyuubey

06-30-2008   #7 (permalink)
wants your bucket

I just thought it was correct because lycan one was o_o

Now 4 cacao thingies and 24 petals to go

06-30-2008   #8 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
I just thought it was correct because lycan one was o_o

Now 4 cacao thingies and 24 petals to go
LoL!
Have fun with your failquests. After finishing this, I hope you've learn't a really good lesson ROFL!

This is Kyuubey

06-30-2008   #9 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu
The cocoa quest gives u a sticker i did that quest yesterday and got one. So some1 just didnt updated the wiki on that quest.
well that's CRAP then. there'll be no way for me to get the extra sticker unless i do it on anotehr character because i did the cocoa powder quest way before rose garden revo and they won't let me do it again. <_< how annoying--

well whatever.

06-30-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

clown is on a distinguished road
Class: Priest
Level: 200+/230+

they really need to compensate people that did the cocoa thing really :/

I sure hope they dont do the same with other stuffs like... oooh phantom school or something in the future too cause i'll be really mad ><

06-30-2008   #11 (permalink)
wants your bucket

If that happens in phantom school I won't be able to get a single sticker D:

And finished Rose/Vamp Key Quest...finally ._.

06-30-2008   #12 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

yea i was thinkking of that too. i'm screwed for phantom school

07-01-2008   #13 (permalink)
Mei
/gg FTW! Addict

Mei is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cherish
Class: Soul Master
Guild: Red Dragon

I find it so ironic that there are no extra Rose Garden quests/stickers. I have a surplus of all of the other stickers. In addition, I found these Rose Garden quests very tedious and at times, a bit painful. I have the Strawberry Juice one to go (last one!) but Maid Lydias hurt my poor sheepie.

Ntreev, where is our prize for completing this Key Quest?

^ very outdated ^

For the record, I've fallen off the face of online gaming but I've missed you guys. ;~;

07-03-2008   #14 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

BatgirlZKE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BatgirlZKE Send a message via MSN to BatgirlZKE Send a message via Yahoo to BatgirlZKE
IGN: SelenaKyle
Class: Cat (Charm) to_entertainer
Level: 123
Guild: Pantsu

Patch Notes:

7] Identified and corrected an issue with the Rose Garden quest "Secret Garden Queen's Quest". All records for this quest have been cleared, so if you were unable to earn your final sticker since you completed this quest before the patch, try again now.

there ya go

***Visit G0tham City!*Population*Industry*Transportation***

07-03-2008   #15 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

ah.. good thing they will give stickers to those who have done the cacao quest. horay for me.

BORN TO PLAY

07-03-2008   #16 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

o shi-- that's cool but not at the same time. cos i collected all of the items but then found out i couldn't do it again so i sold all my cocoa and monchur pie!