ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-29-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Babeyangel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Babeyangel Send a message via MSN to Babeyangel
Default Should I change my cat to Pure HV?

Well I am currently a lvl 145 Pure AP Primadonna,and AP has just been getting kinda boring. >.> I have my bunny for my AP and she can hit alot higher lol. But yea, I just need advice on this note. Is Pure HV any good?
Can you tell me the Ups and Downs of Pure HV?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-29-2008   #2 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babeyangel
Well I am currently a lvl 145 Pure AP Primadonna,and AP has just been getting kinda boring. >.> I have my bunny for my AP and she can hit alot higher lol. But yea, I just need advice on this note. Is Pure HV any good?
Can you tell me the Ups and Downs of Pure HV?
Being pure HV would allow you do deal more damage for the 2nd hit for 2 hit combination, deal much more devastating debuffs (deduct 100 MA or even 4K MD off someone) and dodge hits with better gun defense too.

The down side is that now you'll have 2 debuffs that can affect you (Sticky Icky and Sticky Foot) and evolution will become a skill that debuffs you instead.

This is Kyuubey

06-29-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

How would Evo debuff?

06-29-2008   #4 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

Quote:
How would Evo debuff?
If you din't realize, Evolution reduces your HV and buffs your AP.
Being pure HV, that would put you to a disadvantage, no?

This is Kyuubey

06-29-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

OH..
No ive never realized lol.
But you hit high on Evo skills still yea?

06-29-2008   #6 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

if you have hax AP gear

06-29-2008   #7 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
OH..
No ive never realized lol.
But you hit high on Evo skills still yea?
That is if you have really high AP gear, but seeing that you're going pure HV...
You won't hit REALLY high for Beast Claw/ Fatal wound... I don't know about the new skill though.

This is Kyuubey

06-29-2008   #8 (permalink)
Out of Line

IMO
Evo = great boss hunting tool, because you can carry over element gear in your reg attack, so just wear that and AP acc's for evo, your be fine

06-29-2008   #9 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

If you are a PvPer pure HV will be like womg hax. Also doesn't HV massively increase Volley Kick+ Evo Damages

06-29-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Lol~ My friend is pure HV coon, hes lvl 161 and I don`t think ive ever hit him once in Pvp =.= Him and his hax gear + HV xD.

06-29-2008   #11 (permalink)
Out of Line

warn you though, if you want to be MAJOR HV HAXED, good luck, "hax" is now a lot more than it use to be, i can get near 500 HV, with about 300ish AC and over 20k HP at once...and to most, that is far from hax

06-29-2008   #12 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teuflisch
warn you though, if you want to be MAJOR HV HAXED, good luck, "hax" is now a lot more than it use to be, i can get near 500 HV, with about 300ish AC and over 20k HP at once...and to most, that is far from hax
Agreed...

Anyway, I personally feel AP cats are hugely over-rated. They hit hard in Evo and stuff, but so what? I'll go bunny if I want to hit hard in PvM. PvP wise, Evo just does not cut it.

HV is great for the de-buffing skills cats have. So go for it.

06-30-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Volt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Volt

U got a Bunny already so go HV. Evo + AP eq + elements would be excellent for bossing regardless of being HV. If you like, in the long run your bun and kitty can also trade between AP and HV eq to better balance your stats.

Pure AP kittys are only good for PvM and are similar to power types imo.
They stand no chance against pure HV or HP charms 1 on 1, and are easy meat for buns and sense because:

1. U got low HV
2. U got low HV
3. U got low HV !! Dx

HV is for charms, AP is for powers
I was pure AP once, i always died, period. (pretty big period O.o)

The only significant plus side i can see for a pure AP cat is evo + elements, which leaves u weak against, buns & hybrid cows, and a really juicy fruit for gunners. Wait for more AP or Evo skills? I dunno Dx

Generally speaking, all charm types are geared toward HP, HV and DP, reffering to that "4" in charm. Sure u can go AC/AP eq but HV will still be low, your bun will get Guard to compensate for low HV, your kitty wont, so your HV stat is pretty much.. of no real use if your AP. If you wanna go push the extreme with this AP kitty, or play safe and go HV, is entirely up to you.

Now.. go crazy? 8D.. or play safe?

Like DeathNote? Like Gundam? Go watch Code Geass =D

06-30-2008   #14 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt
U got a Bunny already so go HV. Evo + AP eq + elements would be excellent for bossing regardless of being HV. If you like, in the long run your bun and kitty can also trade between AP and HV eq to better balance your stats.

Pure AP kittys are only good for PvM and are similar to power types imo.
They stand no chance against pure HV or HP charms 1 on 1, and are easy meat for buns and sense because:

1. U got low HV
2. U got low HV
3. U got low HV !! Dx

HV is for charms, AP is for powers
I was pure AP once, i always died, period. (pretty big period O.o)

The only significant plus side i can see for a pure AP cat is evo + elements, which leaves u weak against, buns & hybrid cows, and a really juicy fruit for gunners. Wait for more AP or Evo skills? I dunno Dx

Generally speaking, all charm types are geared toward HP, HV and DP, reffering to that "4" in charm. Sure u can go AC/AP eq but HV will still be low, your bun will get Guard to compensate for low HV, your kitty wont, so your HV stat is pretty much.. of no real use if your AP. If you wanna go push the extreme with this AP kitty, or play safe and go HV, is entirely up to you.

Now.. go crazy? 8D.. or play safe?
Anyway, if you're interested in going pure HV just because you want to kill that bunny across the room... I suggest you to give up. Defense Breaker makes ALL YOUR HV INTO TO NOTHING.

Though this does not make sense, but its one of the bugs ingame that NTREEV REFUSES to FIX.

This is Kyuubey

06-30-2008   #15 (permalink)
Out of Line

anyone know the AP cat Insanity?...yeah, AP cat, also a pretty hard cat to kill in PvP because HV gear.

in one piece of HV gear, you can get up to, if not more than 50 points of HV...that is 200 levels worth of HV if i remember right?.

While in one piece of gear you can get a decent refined weapon to level...5-7....about...780is+AP?...thats what?, 150 levels?.

I dunno...just seem's like it could work EITHER WAY if your good

06-30-2008   #16 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teuflisch
anyone know the AP cat Insanity?...yeah, AP cat, also a pretty hard cat to kill in PvP because HV gear.

in one piece of HV gear, you can get up to, if not more than 50 points of HV...that is 200 levels worth of HV if i remember right?.

While in one piece of gear you can get a decent refined weapon to level...5-7....about...780is+AP?...thats what?, 150 levels?.

I dunno...just seem's like it could work EITHER WAY if your good
Like I said, if you are haxxed, little matters...

Of course, you'll still need to gear up your HV so that it is decent.

07-01-2008   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

PringleHeroZ will become famous soon enoughPringleHeroZ will become famous soon enough

times like these myshop has made it for even pure ap cats being able to have over 700hv Lol

07-01-2008   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I can get over 700 HV on my AP cat with MyShop... too bad I dont use HV gears... AC wh0ring for life lol.

07-01-2008   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Volt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Volt

Haxxed Hax wins everything Dx

Like DeathNote? Like Gundam? Go watch Code Geass =D