ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-26-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Jellybean is on a distinguished road
IGN: Inventoristic
Class: Lion/Hybrid
Level: 15X
Guild: Ares
Default Key Quests?

Alright feeling like such a noob now that i've returned... What are keyquests? I tried doing one in Ghostblue, i have 10 ghost stickers, but he won't let me, he just tells me that i have to do the mermaid palace one first. The mermaid palace guy tells me to go to oops wharf, the oops wharf guy tells me to go to caballa *-* What are keyquests and do I really have to get all those stickers and start from caballa?
Lightnessless - Deleted
TobascoSauce - Sheep 1441 - (undecided elements)- Lv. 6X - Jewelia
Clawtastic - Cat 4114 - Lv. 5X - bored of her - Jewelia

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-26-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

windandwater is on a distinguished road

The Key Quests are in every area, though sometimes you have to do the Episode Quest first. Episode 0 is in Coral Beach, but you can skip that one. Episode 1 starts in Desert Beach, and IIRC, you have to do it first before you can do the Key Quests in Desert.

After that is the Key Quests in Caballa, Oops Wharf, Mermaid Palace, then Ghost Blue.

Makokun ~ Dark Lord
Proud Member of Shin-Ra

06-26-2008   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

keyquests r really just a buncha quests that give a decent amount of base exp nd tm exp nd has a little story 2 go along with it. its a really easy way 2 get lvls nd all that nd yes u do have 2 complete the previous keyquest 2 start the next 1. also the 1st keyquest is actually in desert beach.

06-26-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
keyquests r really just a buncha quests that give a decent amount of base exp nd tm exp nd has a little story 2 go along with it. its a really easy way 2 get lvls nd all that nd yes u do have 2 complete the previous keyquest 2 start the next 1. also the 1st keyquest is actually in desert beach.
D= Crud, that's gonna take me a longgggggg~ time to get that precise milli-gun T_T So many quests... that's over 40 quests darn it!
Lightnessless - Deleted

06-26-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

windandwater is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean
D= Crud, that's gonna take me a longgggggg~ time to get that precise milli-gun T_T So many quests... that's over 40 quests darn it!
Yeah, but it's worth it. You get tons of exp and tmexp, as well as other items.

Makokun ~ Dark Lord
Proud Member of Shin-Ra

06-26-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by windandwater
Yeah, but it's worth it. You get tons of exp and tmexp, as well as other items.
I realized that for Ghost blue quests, but when i checked the earlier ones, i would only get like 100k exp/tm >_> It isn't really motivating me anymore, it only motivated me when i thought i only had to do the ghost blue stickers and then report to 'what's his name' @_@ But then again, having 2~4 compound slots of AC, or something like that on a level 110 gun, is pretty awesome, maybe i might do all this T_T Or i might buy the darn stickers
Lightnessless - Deleted

06-27-2008   #7 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean
I realized that for Ghost blue quests, but when i checked the earlier ones, i would only get like 100k exp/tm >_> It isn't really motivating me anymore, it only motivated me when i thought i only had to do the ghost blue stickers and then report to 'what's his name' @_@ But then again, having 2~4 compound slots of AC, or something like that on a level 110 gun, is pretty awesome, maybe i might do all this T_T Or i might buy the darn stickers
well if u wanna buy the stickers ive done them a whole lotta times nd have a few stickers stockpiled. if u wanna buy them im sellin =D or if u want i can just give u the milli gun since i have lyk 4 exchange tickets nd im not gonna use em XD but since theres gonna b more key quests 2 come i think u myt need stickers sooner or l8er

06-28-2008   #8 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

you should do them eventually... don't do em all at once just do it gradually? but it shouldn't be hard to do the quests in oops, relics, and beach. mermaid isn't so hard t dig it's the monster drops that are annoying and ghost blue isn't so bad either. i also suggest taking up BoredomKillz's offer on buying some stickers too

06-28-2008   #9 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Key Quests does not make any sense or whatsoever to the episode quests.
You can choose to do them or skip them, it won't affect you in any plausible way.

This is Kyuubey

06-28-2008   #10 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

well i don't read the stories for either the episode or key quests... but the exp and the sets he get will make him happy.

06-28-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Fenneck is on a distinguished road

Hihi^^
How about starting another character to use the exp & get the stickers for your main char? Try out a diff type maybe? That way the exp is at the right sort of lv & u still can use the stickers.