ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-26-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

chingu is on a distinguished road
Default Weird Peice 3

Hey guys, I did and completed the vagabond quest to get weird piece 3, says it was received, but its not in my inventory. I tried talking to him again, double clicking the inventory, and made sure I completed the quest. Can any 1 tell me what's wrong, or is it a problem shared by many people? Thanks a lot.

wishing u the best-chingu

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-26-2008   #2 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

I think you reached the maximum item limit to inventories? Did you have 300 different items before.. if so, re-read the options, the top one isn't always the right now

06-26-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

chingu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
I think you reached the maximum item limit to inventories? Did you have 300 different items before.. if so, re-read the options, the top one isn't always the right now
Does that include the bank? If so i mite, but in my inventory alone i don' have 300 different types of items. Unless its complied as a total of 300 per account or something like that, and i don't think that's the case. I tried chucking some stuff just to make sure, but still no go. I'll keep trying, but you know how trickster support is. Thanks for ur reply, any other suggestions will be great too.

wishing u the best-chingu

06-26-2008   #4 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

maybe its because of the event. and it got glitched. so no one wins>

BORN TO PLAY

06-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

uunreal is on a distinguished road

Cards count too. So if you have too many cards you might not be able to receive the rewards from the quest.

Did you get the exp from the quest? It can't possibily give you part of the reward. You can check by pressing the small magnifying glass icon in your quest window under the "story" section and see if you have completed the quest.

06-27-2008   #6 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

If I remember right, Weird Piece 3 looks completely different from the other 2 pieces. Try looking over your entire inventory.