ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-11-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn
Default (MS) Drop Rate Seal

Does anybody know what's the % increase on the seal? And does it stack with Drop Rate fortunes?

Thanks!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-11-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

EnvySheep is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to EnvySheep Send a message via Skype™ to EnvySheep
IGN: EnvySheep
Class: SoulMaster to_soulmaster
Level: 333+
Guild: Bloodline

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
Does anybody know what's the % increase on the seal? And does it stack with Drop Rate fortunes?

Thanks!
........someone answer this please lol

01-11-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

BriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to all
IGN: BriannaPuss
Class: *****Cat to_model
Level: 397
Guild: MoonlightC

From what I've heard it's like if you were to get a 100% drop rate from Stella's fortune. <-- I agree with this after using them many times.
They are my favorite seal!
Yes, they stack with fortunes. See the level achievements thread: /forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1795457
In about 6 hours I collected 5000 chaos integer bytes .72 (5000 .72 bytes=an entire lvl @ 386!) using a drop rate seal and 30% drop rate acquired from stella.
When I was grinding there 2-3 bytes would drop from the monster, EVERYtime. Where usually only 1 byte drops, possibly, not every time.
A few days ago, using a drop rate seal, I farmed 100 stone balls in under an hour, it may have only been 30 mins.
I think the drop rate seal is worth it, no matter what you're hunting for.... unless it's uniques because I'm pretty sure it has no affect on them.

Oh, and it makes those painful questing areas (alteo, abyss, etc.) well... less painful

EDIT: Just to clarify - It doesn't mean that an item will drop 100% of the time, its like you got a 100% drop rate fortune. Meaning some items, from some monsters will drop every time (like the bytes) but others won't.... it depends on the monster's drop rate for the item you are hunting (hope that makes sense)

Last edited by BriannaPuss; 01-11-2013 at 10:41 AM.

01-11-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

They made tap spa easier for me, was able to get all 50 of the items from the quests that needed them in a day, some dropped in 3-5 uncommonly while i was gathering chains and bats for spicy quest.

01-11-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

BriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
... some dropped in 3-5 uncommonly while i was gathering chains and bats for spicy quest.
I experienced the same thing while in tap spa and while hunting cards... I'd experience a period where things would stop dropping, I'd keep killing and killing and then all of the sudden 5 lava horse's hearts or 5 cards would drop o_o
Drop rate seal ftw!

01-11-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online 2Rift: Planes of Telara

Admirado has a spectacular aura aboutAdmirado has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XxRitishaxX
Class: Rabbit to_champion
Level: 100+100+95
Guild: Revolution/Checkmate

It may or may not be possible, but I'd like to see a screenshot of a boss who'll drop 2 or more uniques consecutively

IGN: XxRitishaxX / KingAchilles / Admirado [J]

01-11-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admirado
It may or may not be possible, but I'd like to see a screenshot of a boss who'll drop 2 or more uniques consecutively

It is possible... Anything is possible!

01-11-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

mike69 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Type69/Positions/Drizzzy
Class: Gambler/Witch/Merc to_raccoon
Level: 30x/27x/20x
Guild: Revolution
Xfire: -

How much drop rate % does the seal add?

01-11-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike69
How much drop rate % does the seal add?
It is the equivalent of getting a 100% drop rate from a fortune. It doesn't mean something drops 100% of the time... same as saying a 30% drop rate doesn't mean an item will drop 1/3 of the time...

The rate, whatever it may be, at which an item dropped will be increased by 100% by using a drop rate seal.

01-11-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

mike69 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Type69/Positions/Drizzzy
Class: Gambler/Witch/Merc to_raccoon
Level: 30x/27x/20x
Guild: Revolution
Xfire: -

Ok thanks a lot and gl getting to 400^

01-12-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

It's easier to say the drop rate for all items is doubled.

01-21-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
It's easier to say the drop rate for all items is doubled.
That's only true if you are using a 100% Drop Seal.

If anyone is confused on the rate it's usually like this, let me show an example:

Let's say an item like the Stone Ball has a drop rate of 6%. If you get Stella's fortune and got 30% the Stone Ball's drop rate will eventually rise up to 7.8% not 36%.

Though I've heard from a friend that items don't drop often but rather drop 2-3 pieces from one mob. I'm really confused as to how these drop rate really works.