ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-01-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

chronoseraph is on a distinguished road
Default Question about guardian for wizard

I finally managed to get to lvl 135 ( actually passed it a bit).
I was wondering what is a good guardian choice for Water/Ele/Light Dragon?

And can anyone show me the guide to raise seed?

I am darn confused about stat for seed and what do guardian do

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-01-2013   #2 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Everything you want and need to know can be found here: General Guardian FAQ

01-03-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

OMG that link sooooooo useful. How did I miss that post when I was going through the general guide. Thanks~~

01-03-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme

Yo, if this is ur first char, then I think it is important for you to know that the SC1-16 are really expensive to gather them all and that it is sorta useless to raise a seed if you cannot gather those Secret Cards.

01-05-2013   #5 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
Yo, if this is ur first char, then I think it is important for you to know that the SC1-16 are really expensive to gather them all and that it is sorta useless to raise a seed if you cannot gather those Secret Cards.
I disagree. It is not fun to get all 16 SCs only to find out that you have not raised your seed.

01-08-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
Oh I understand, thanks to summer camp event, I luckily got SC16 15 4 5 from the card packs.

I believe SC 2-14 aren't pricy ( and with little lucky mabye I can get them from card ID)

Only thing that is expensive left will be SC1

hmmm I take it from your commet that I can raise the seed without getting all 16 SC first?

01-08-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula
I disagree. It is not fun to get all 16 SCs only to find out that you have not raised your seed.
Yeah, I was under the impression you needed the SC first before you can get the seed.

I use to throw away cards bc it took so much room. (constantly around 280/300 for inv)
Until a guild member told me about guardians.. >.<

p.s. I threw away all the cards until lvl 90s ... (lol)

Last edited by chronoseraph; 01-08-2013 at 05:47 PM.

01-09-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

You can collect the SCs whenever you like, whether you've got your seed already or are nowhere near getting it. I prefer to have all my SCs collected beforehand so that as soon as my seed is matured I can hatch it straight away, rather than maturing it and lurking Mega to try and buy them.