ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/)
-   -   Question about guardian for wizard (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/119975-question-about-guardian-wizard.html)

chronoseraph 01-01-2013 06:08 PM

Question about guardian for wizard

I finally managed to get to lvl 135 ( actually passed it a bit).
I was wondering what is a good guardian choice for Water/Ele/Light Dragon?

And can anyone show me the guide to raise seed?

I am darn confused about stat for seed and what do guardian do

R 01-01-2013 06:21 PM

Everything you want and need to know can be found here: General Guardian FAQ

chronoseraph 01-03-2013 11:42 AM

OMG that link sooooooo useful. How did I miss that post when I was going through the general guide. Thanks~~

PoisonousFrog 01-03-2013 01:26 PM

Yo, if this is ur first char, then I think it is important for you to know that the SC1-16 are really expensive to gather them all and that it is sorta useless to raise a seed if you cannot gather those Secret Cards.

Nebula 01-05-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog (Post 1795563)
Yo, if this is ur first char, then I think it is important for you to know that the SC1-16 are really expensive to gather them all and that it is sorta useless to raise a seed if you cannot gather those Secret Cards.

I disagree. It is not fun to get all 16 SCs only to find out that you have not raised your seed.

chronoseraph 01-08-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog (Post 1795563)

Oh I understand, thanks to summer camp event, I luckily got SC16 15 4 5 from the card packs.

I believe SC 2-14 aren't pricy ( and with little lucky mabye I can get them from card ID)

Only thing that is expensive left will be SC1

hmmm I take it from your commet that I can raise the seed without getting all 16 SC first?

chronoseraph 01-08-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebula (Post 1795962)
I disagree. It is not fun to get all 16 SCs only to find out that you have not raised your seed.

Yeah, I was under the impression you needed the SC first before you can get the seed.

I use to throw away cards bc it took so much room. (constantly around 280/300 for inv)
Until a guild member told me about guardians.. >.<

p.s. I threw away all the cards until lvl 90s ... (lol)

Mazuiko 01-09-2013 06:13 PM

You can collect the SCs whenever you like, whether you've got your seed already or are nowhere near getting it. I prefer to have all my SCs collected beforehand so that as soon as my seed is matured I can hatch it straight away, rather than maturing it and lurking Mega to try and buy them.