ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/)
-   -   Untradeable to Tradeable (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/119699-untradeable-tradeable.html)

Jehnz 12-22-2012 01:08 AM

Untradeable to Tradeable

So I heard that you can make untradeable items tradeable through fusing?
Can anybody give me a step by step dumbbed down version of how to do this?

P.S I already know I have to fuse my untradeable item with a tradeable one ,but how?

Example: I have a Lina 140 Pet with pretty good stats.... Can i make it tradeable with the same decent stats?

MrCoconut 12-22-2012 01:22 AM

No you can't. Tradeable through fusing means you only get the image of the one you want to fuse with the stats of the base item.

Let's say I have a Silpheed Gun which in untradeable. I want to fuse it to become tradeable so I have to fuse it with any tradeable gun. But of course the stats of the Silpheed Gun won't be transferred.

To further explain it to you:

Image Item: Silpheed Gun
Stats Item: Wood Gun

This means that if I fuse these, I will get a Wood Gun that looks like a Silpheed Gun. Or if you interchanged it:

Image Item: Wood Gun
Stats Item: Silpheed Gun

You will get a Silpheed Gun that looks like a Wood Gun.

This also applies to pets. Some of the reasons why people fuse is because they want their equips to look good and some just fuse to sell it to people.

Jehnz 12-22-2012 01:27 AM

So what If i used my Lina Pet as the stats item and fused it with another tradeable pet as the image. Then I will get another pet (tradeable) that has the stats of the Lina pet correct?

MrCoconut 12-22-2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jehnz (Post 1792896)
So what If i used my Lina Pet as the stats item and fused it with another tradeable pet as the image. Then I will get another pet (tradeable) that has the stats of the Lina pet correct?

Wait, after reading your post again I kinda got quite confused. And what do you mean by "another"?

Your Lina will look like the tradeable pet (while retaining its stats) but take note it will still not be tradeable. Only tradeable pets/items that are used as stats item can be traded.

Jehnz 12-22-2012 01:58 AM

So, you're telling me that if I have an untradeable myshop Lina pet. it is impossible to make it tradeable?

btw, thank you for responding and for the help

By "another pet" I meant the image pet with the stats of the Lina

MrCoconut 12-22-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jehnz (Post 1792900)
So, you're telling me that if I have an untradeable myshop Lina pet. it is impossible to make it tradeable?

It is possible to make it tradeable IF it is fused with a tradeable pet. This means that only the image of Lina is retained, the stats will be gone.

Let's say my character is using the Sipheed Gun (Original, no fuse). Now if you look at me you will see that I am equipped with the gun.

Now when I try to fuse it with a Wood Gun:

Image item: Wood Gun
Stats Item: Silpheed Gun

Now if I equip the Silpheed Gun you will now see that my gun looks like a Wood Gun but in fact it is still a Silpheed Gun (Because the Silpheed Gun was used as the Stats Item). And because the Silpheed Gun was used as the Stats Item you cannot trade it since it is a Myshop item.

Now with this:

Image item: Silpheed Gun
Stats Item: Wood Gun

Now if you look at me you will see a Silpheed Gun but in fact it is a Wood Gun. Since I used the Wood Gun as the Stats Item, it can be traded.

Does it confuse you? Sorry if I can't explain it better.

Mazuiko 12-22-2012 07:05 AM

http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Item_Fusion

Look at the Fusion Examples part.

shqiprim 12-22-2012 08:13 AM

man i hope it all the things will be tradeable somday

I hope everything will be tradeable

can anybody borrow there count blood set, i need the earing ! add PowerGun230

Jehnz 12-22-2012 02:08 PM

I get it now, thank you MrCoconut