ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/)
-   -   Best EQs for Earth/Wind/Light Wizard? (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/119576-best-eqs-earth-wind-light-wizard.html)

awfullybad 12-17-2012 07:33 PM

Best EQs for Earth/Wind/Light Wizard?

What a mouthful.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions about what MyShop Equips my Dragon should get? Particularly, which weapon set (I'm a level 130).

If you have any suggestions for which non-MS equips I should get, I'm open to that too. c:

Thanks! :py03:

Taweart 12-17-2012 11:01 PM

Hello!
I suppose that you have done fast track on this character. Based on that, you should refine, compound and temper the fast track set (don't waste points with level 130 equipments). If you are going to buy myshop, spend it on level 150 or 170 special sets (with pet), head and masks.
When done your set, u must buy a rainbow pendant and try to provide a blood pendant (if you have friends who can lend u the set, or if u have it).

Another option is to buy points and sell it in-game with a 50m/1k (at least) rate. With this money you'll be able to buy some altiverses or powerfuls. **I would do it, but don't forget the pet, they're hardest part to get.

Cape? Depending on your current money, you could buy a butterfly cape or a poppuri leaf one.

EDIT: in your level LK is not that necessary though is important to block and crit. damage
-forgot the vest -> look for a gmv, it's price is around 30m, a 2nd anniv vest (don't know price) or a pop shadow vest. Both can be compounded with MA or LK
**Altiverse Spiritual Set or Twist Set <<

Any doubts? Ask me. I'm not very good with explanations but I tried to help.
See you, good luck!

Nebula 12-17-2012 11:34 PM

Here are a few other suggestions.
Tar has given some nice suggestions for equips, so here are a few more.

Inners
GM Phoenix Letterman - ggFTW Trickster Wiki 150
GM Loki's Letterman - ggFTW Trickster Wiki 200

Accessories
Etoile Pendant 130
Badge of Gratitude (Magic) - ggFTW Trickster Wiki 150
Altiverse stuff

Ingame pets
Golden Ice boy T4 150
Sir Galleon 150 (kind rare now)
Fuzzels (130/160/190), if you MA comp these, they are comparable with crystal pets.

Headgear
Rally Towel 60/180

Staff/shields
Look for ingames things with high MA or DP with 3 slots. Ults or requiems are fine. Use the wiki to work out the stat ranges. 80% of max is sufficient. Refine to lvl 4 ish.
Altiverses are once an option, but I think there will be many posts about them to come. i am just trying to say altiverses are not the only thing around. tar has eluded to this as well.

In terms of prioritising any myshop you may get I reccomend things in this order
Mask
Head
Pet
Hat
Cape
Accessory
Shield

Ingame weapons can be better than myshop ones. Sprints are ok too.