ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

7.4

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-10-2012   #1 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Rydia's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 3,754
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (74)
Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default Guild Points/Coins

So I just wanted to ask and confirm is there currently NO POSSIBLE WAY to earn guild shop coins/points? We don't get points for logging in, for quests or friendly GVGs. Unless we needed to do more than 3 vs 3? Do you get guild points for a league battle? Any helpful info would be appreciated thanks.
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-10-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
MarkM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Thornton Heath (UK)
Posts: 465
iTrader: (3)
MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^
Default

Me thinks its bugged, and my guild need so desperately to change its crest as we messed up and have a horrid pink blank one!
__________________
 
12-10-2012   #3 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Rydia's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 3,754
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (74)
Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default

Ok just found an old post that said League battles give coins. So that's 5 vs 5 minimum. :< It's something at least...
 
12-12-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
KungFuPets's Avatar
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 246
iTrader: (5)
KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
Me thinks its bugged, and my guild need so desperately to change its crest as we messed up and have a horrid pink blank one!
Really, the crest was messed up? I thought it was intentionally done that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
- Coins can only be obtained through Guild Battles.
So I guess no other way than to fight other guilds / players
__________________
I got an EVIL AP Speech Balloon Head Number of the Beast
 
12-13-2012   #5 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Rydia's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 3,754
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (74)
Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default

Ok so I finally got a guild together for league battle then I get this



WHY IS THIS SO RESTRICTIVE. What is the league battle time? Why is there a specific time? WHAT. Did I do something wrong? I just want some coins. ;o;
 
12-13-2012   #6 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Draft's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North America
Posts: 618
iTrader: (9)
Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~
Default

Trickster is trolling you, lol.

I think it be easier to just create a new guild and let your members know. It's easier to wait a month than 3 months gathering coins.
 
12-13-2012   #7 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Rydia's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 3,754
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (74)
Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default

New guilds start with 0 coins. x_x Also we already bought a storage + more members + emblem pack with the coins we got from the conversion, I don't even want to think about having to earn that many coins lol.
 
12-13-2012   #8 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Draft's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North America
Posts: 618
iTrader: (9)
Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~
Default

Get an alt guild and GvG them. They're being unfair so why not take the easier path?

Spoiler!
 
12-13-2012   #9 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Rydia's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 3,754
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (74)
Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Get an alt guild and GvG them. They're being unfair so why not take the easier path?

Spoiler!
Oh, but it doesn't matter cause i can't even start the GVG lol ._.

Also someone told me they got banned on Grand Chase for doing it so that scared me. :<
 
12-13-2012   #10 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Draft's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North America
Posts: 618
iTrader: (9)
Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~
Default

Well that's just cruel... I don't even see GvGs everyday or anyone who wants to GvG.

Why don't they just give us the option to buy the emblem with galder?
 
12-13-2012   #11 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Rydia's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 3,754
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (74)
Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default

I would even take a myshop option at this point honestly.
 
12-13-2012   #12 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Sakurah's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Void
Posts: 885
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (14)
Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default

I would have to agree with Rydia, I dislike PvP/GvG. And if they do offer a MyShop/Galder alternate to buy coins, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

So even doing the "easy" way of battling alternate/mule guilds is out the window. I wish there was a more non-GvG friendly option, this sounds like a royal pain in the ass. X_x
__________________
Saku on Tumblrlast.fm
All gifs by Rydia
"I believe in you and me"

 
12-13-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Mazuiko's Avatar
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,450
iTrader: (2)
Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I just still think it's a completely ridiculous idea to force people into doing GvG for coins. I don't know what the community is like in kTO but I can safely say that our community isn't exactly all sunshine and lollipops when it comes to PvP/GvG, as we've seen from all the drama that unfolds... it just seems very silly.

A Myshop option for them would be good, but at the same time I'm sure it would completely elliminate the need for guild points at all, which would mean in the end we might as well have our old guild system back.

Personally I think just getting 1 coin per log in per member would be enough. Even if it was "abusable" and you got a guaranteed coin each time you log in, it would be better than this. :x Funnily enough the guild update is the exact thing that started to drive me away from this game.
__________________
Mazuiko & Synkronized (ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)
Te amo! ♥
 
12-13-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Valese's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ee-arth
Posts: 1,369
iTrader: (32)
Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Oh, but it doesn't matter cause i can't even start the GVG lol ._.
Not sure but it might be because the GvG tournament is still going on? {7N} and Benevolence still need to fight their last battle, and the GM's are waiting for us to fight. So maybe that's why no one else is allowed, so it won't get all mixed up and stuff? I dunno, that's the only reason I can think of for now.. D:
__________________
~ The loveliest rose can hide the cruelest thorn
I love you


 
12-13-2012   #15 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Rydia's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 3,754
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (74)
Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Not sure but it might be because the GvG tournament is still going on? {7N} and Benevolence still need to fight their last battle, and the GM's are waiting for us to fight. So maybe that's why no one else is allowed, so it won't get all mixed up and stuff? I dunno, that's the only reason I can think of for now.. D:
Well wow that's even worse if its on purpose .___.;; Can you guys go GVG? lol Does this mean only 2 guilds can league at a time? Or the tournament is over so it should be fine after? i dont really get it. :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko


Personally I think just getting 1 coin per log in per member would be enough. Even if it was "abusable" and you got a guaranteed coin each time you log in, it would be better than this. :x Funnily enough the guild update is the exact thing that started to drive me away from this game.
Yeah IA there should be other ways, it's really a shame because I was so excited about the guild update but so far it's just been a pain in the butt. ):
 
12-24-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
PoisonousFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 89
iTrader: (2)
PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
I just still think it's a completely ridiculous idea to force people into doing GvG for coins. I don't know what the community is like in kTO but I can safely say that our community isn't exactly all sunshine and lollipops when it comes to PvP/GvG, as we've seen from all the drama that unfolds... it just seems very silly.

A Myshop option for them would be good, but at the same time I'm sure it would completely elliminate the need for guild points at all, which would mean in the end we might as well have our old guild system back.

Personally I think just getting 1 coin per log in per member would be enough. Even if it was "abusable" and you got a guaranteed coin each time you log in, it would be better than this. :x Funnily enough the guild update is the exact thing that started to drive me away from this game.
Funny how everytime something comes out people complain and complain because its not the way THEY would like it to go. Just stop qqing and play the god dam game... If you dont like the GvG option then dont GvG and send memo's to the guild for guild points!! Seriously, this community just a bunch of lazy complaining people!! Weather you cant get coins or not, dont say the Guild revamp is bad... It might be bad but its still better than old one. LMS and stop qqing
 
12-24-2012   #17 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Rydia's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 3,754
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (74)
Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
Funny how everytime something comes out people complain and complain because its not the way THEY would like it to go. Just stop qqing and play the god dam game... If you dont like the GvG option then dont GvG and send memo's to the guild for guild points!! Seriously, this community just a bunch of lazy complaining people!! Weather you cant get coins or not, dont say the Guild revamp is bad... It might be bad but its still better than old one. LMS and stop qqing
You don't get guild coins from memos. Don't come in here trying to act all superior when you have no idea what you're talking about.

And in other news, the league ranks are gone now? But I still can't seem to make a new league battle?

Last edited by Rydia; 12-24-2012 at 05:37 AM.
 
12-24-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
PoisonousFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 89
iTrader: (2)
PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
You don't get guild coins from memos. Don't come in here trying to act all superior when you have no idea what you're talking about.

And in other news, the league ranks are gone now? But I still can't seem to make a new league battle?
I did not come here to post an annoying comment to make myself feel better/superior in anyways.
The point of my comment was that people should just stop complaining for what the GMs are releasing... Unless they really make it worst than it was before, then I guess you have an excuse... but isnt saying "New guild revamp made me wanna quit" isnt that a bit extreme? tbh, we got enough negative people in the TO community complaining about how the game is dying or complaining about the events blah blah blah, and that is how ladies and gents, that is how trickster really dies, because of those few who keep complaining!!

(Do you really think people who look at this game's forums would wanna play the game? Seeing all these people saying the game is bad/ or the game sucks)
tbh I do not think so.
I know this comment is a lil bit off topic, sorry for that!!
and btw, I made 2 noob guilds [×××] and [~**~]
doing a GvG does not seem to give me pts and league either!! While as when I look @ guild shop, they clearly state: Guild points are earned by GvG, but so many guilds who never GvG have coins... So something is wrong~ ^ Proves I clearly know what i am talking about thank you very much <3
 
12-24-2012   #19 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Rydia's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 3,754
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (74)
Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default

So you bumping a week old thread just to say the community is a bunch of lazy complainers, you think that makes us look good?

You came in here stating false information about how to get guild coins, calling out people for not using the other methods when there WERE NONE so no, you did not know what you were talking about. Old guilds have coins because when the new system came out the old points converted to coins and in the brief period while league battles worked some guilds got some coins.

The whole point of the new system is to earn coins to get the extra perks, the way it is right now its impossible(as far as we can tell) and even when it was working with GVG it was painfully slow, so yeah I think its perfectly reasonable to complain a little. We don't have to blindly worship every update that gets pumped out.
 
12-24-2012   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In front of the laptop
Posts: 106
iTrader: (0)
MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
I did not come here to post an annoying comment to make myself feel better/superior in anyways.
The point of my comment was that people should just stop complaining for what the GMs are releasing... Unless they really make it worst than it was before, then I guess you have an excuse... but isnt saying "New guild revamp made me wanna quit" isnt that a bit extreme? tbh, we got enough negative people in the TO community complaining about how the game is dying or complaining about the events blah blah blah, and that is how ladies and gents, that is how trickster really dies, because of those few who keep complaining!!

(Do you really think people who look at this game's forums would wanna play the game? Seeing all these people saying the game is bad/ or the game sucks)
tbh I do not think so.
I know this comment is a lil bit off topic, sorry for that!!
and btw, I made 2 noob guilds [×××] and [~**~]
doing a GvG does not seem to give me pts and league either!! While as when I look @ guild shop, they clearly state: Guild points are earned by GvG, but so many guilds who never GvG have coins... So something is wrong~ ^ Proves I clearly know what i am talking about thank you very much <3
I think the points we earn before the guild revamp is not only through GvG. I was in a guild that rarely goes to GvG but we had 2k+ coins now.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Urban Rivals
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Urban Rivals

Rating:  

6.5
Hide this banner by registering for our community.