ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/)
-   -   Guild Points/Coins (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/119386-guild-points-coins.html)

Rydia 12-10-2012 09:05 AM

Guild Points/Coins

So I just wanted to ask and confirm is there currently NO POSSIBLE WAY to earn guild shop coins/points? We don't get points for logging in, for quests or friendly GVGs. Unless we needed to do more than 3 vs 3? Do you get guild points for a league battle? Any helpful info would be appreciated thanks.

MarkM 12-10-2012 01:05 PM

Me thinks its bugged, and my guild need so desperately to change its crest as we messed up and have a horrid pink blank one!

Rydia 12-10-2012 04:28 PM

Ok just found an old post that said League battles give coins. So that's 5 vs 5 minimum. :< It's something at least...

KungFuPets 12-12-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkM (Post 1789780)
Me thinks its bugged, and my guild need so desperately to change its crest as we messed up and have a horrid pink blank one!

Really, the crest was messed up? I thought it was intentionally done that way :py01:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sidero (Post 1777934)
- Coins can only be obtained through Guild Battles.

So I guess no other way than to fight other guilds / players :py61:

Rydia 12-13-2012 06:25 AM

Ok so I finally got a guild together for league battle then I get this

http://i.imgur.com/mHBh3.gif

WHY IS THIS SO RESTRICTIVE. What is the league battle time? Why is there a specific time? WHAT. Did I do something wrong? I just want some coins. ;o;

Draft 12-13-2012 07:26 AM

Trickster is trolling you, lol.

I think it be easier to just create a new guild and let your members know. It's easier to wait a month than 3 months gathering coins.

Rydia 12-13-2012 07:32 AM

New guilds start with 0 coins. x_x Also we already bought a storage + more members + emblem pack with the coins we got from the conversion, I don't even want to think about having to earn that many coins lol.

Draft 12-13-2012 07:59 AM

Get an alt guild and GvG them. They're being unfair so why not take the easier path?

Spoiler!

Rydia 12-13-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowBerry (Post 1790414)
Get an alt guild and GvG them. They're being unfair so why not take the easier path?

Spoiler!

Oh, but it doesn't matter cause i can't even start the GVG lol ._.

Also someone told me they got banned on Grand Chase for doing it so that scared me. :<

Draft 12-13-2012 09:38 AM

Well that's just cruel... I don't even see GvGs everyday or anyone who wants to GvG.

Why don't they just give us the option to buy the emblem with galder?

Rydia 12-13-2012 09:54 AM

I would even take a myshop option at this point honestly.

Sakurah 12-13-2012 12:31 PM

I would have to agree with Rydia, I dislike PvP/GvG. And if they do offer a MyShop/Galder alternate to buy coins, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

So even doing the "easy" way of battling alternate/mule guilds is out the window. I wish there was a more non-GvG friendly option, this sounds like a royal pain in the ass. X_x

Mazuiko 12-13-2012 12:56 PM

I just still think it's a completely ridiculous idea to force people into doing GvG for coins. I don't know what the community is like in kTO but I can safely say that our community isn't exactly all sunshine and lollipops when it comes to PvP/GvG, as we've seen from all the drama that unfolds... it just seems very silly.

A Myshop option for them would be good, but at the same time I'm sure it would completely elliminate the need for guild points at all, which would mean in the end we might as well have our old guild system back.

Personally I think just getting 1 coin per log in per member would be enough. Even if it was "abusable" and you got a guaranteed coin each time you log in, it would be better than this. :x Funnily enough the guild update is the exact thing that started to drive me away from this game.

Valese 12-13-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rydia (Post 1790420)
Oh, but it doesn't matter cause i can't even start the GVG lol ._.

Not sure but it might be because the GvG tournament is still going on? {7N} and Benevolence still need to fight their last battle, and the GM's are waiting for us to fight. So maybe that's why no one else is allowed, so it won't get all mixed up and stuff? I dunno, that's the only reason I can think of for now.. D:

Rydia 12-13-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valese (Post 1790500)
Not sure but it might be because the GvG tournament is still going on? {7N} and Benevolence still need to fight their last battle, and the GM's are waiting for us to fight. So maybe that's why no one else is allowed, so it won't get all mixed up and stuff? I dunno, that's the only reason I can think of for now.. D:

Well wow that's even worse if its on purpose .___.;; Can you guys go GVG? lol Does this mean only 2 guilds can league at a time? Or the tournament is over so it should be fine after? i dont really get it. :<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazuiko (Post 1790450)

Personally I think just getting 1 coin per log in per member would be enough. Even if it was "abusable" and you got a guaranteed coin each time you log in, it would be better than this. :x Funnily enough the guild update is the exact thing that started to drive me away from this game.

Yeah IA there should be other ways, it's really a shame because I was so excited about the guild update but so far it's just been a pain in the butt. ):

PoisonousFrog 12-24-2012 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazuiko (Post 1790450)
I just still think it's a completely ridiculous idea to force people into doing GvG for coins. I don't know what the community is like in kTO but I can safely say that our community isn't exactly all sunshine and lollipops when it comes to PvP/GvG, as we've seen from all the drama that unfolds... it just seems very silly.

A Myshop option for them would be good, but at the same time I'm sure it would completely elliminate the need for guild points at all, which would mean in the end we might as well have our old guild system back.

Funny how everytime something comes out people complain and complain because its not the way THEY would like it to go. Just stop qqing and play the god dam game... If you dont like the GvG option then dont GvG and send memo's to the guild for guild points!! Seriously, this community just a bunch of lazy complaining people!! Weather you cant get coins or not, dont say the Guild revamp is bad... It might be bad but its still better than old one. LMS and stop qqing :py22:

Rydia 12-24-2012 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog (Post 1793375)
Funny how everytime something comes out people complain and complain because its not the way THEY would like it to go. Just stop qqing and play the god dam game... If you dont like the GvG option then dont GvG and send memo's to the guild for guild points!! Seriously, this community just a bunch of lazy complaining people!! Weather you cant get coins or not, dont say the Guild revamp is bad... It might be bad but its still better than old one. LMS and stop qqing :py22:

You don't get guild coins from memos. Don't come in here trying to act all superior when you have no idea what you're talking about.

And in other news, the league ranks are gone now? But I still can't seem to make a new league battle?

PoisonousFrog 12-24-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rydia (Post 1793377)
You don't get guild coins from memos. Don't come in here trying to act all superior when you have no idea what you're talking about.

And in other news, the league ranks are gone now? But I still can't seem to make a new league battle?

I did not come here to post an annoying comment to make myself feel better/superior in anyways.
The point of my comment was that people should just stop complaining for what the GMs are releasing... Unless they really make it worst than it was before, then I guess you have an excuse... but isnt saying "New guild revamp made me wanna quit" isnt that a bit extreme? tbh, we got enough negative people in the TO community complaining about how the game is dying or complaining about the events blah blah blah, and that is how ladies and gents, that is how trickster really dies, because of those few who keep complaining!!

(Do you really think people who look at this game's forums would wanna play the game? Seeing all these people saying the game is bad/ or the game sucks)
tbh I do not think so.
I know this comment is a lil bit off topic, sorry for that!!
and btw, I made 2 noob guilds [] and [~**~]
doing a GvG does not seem to give me pts and league either!! While as when I look @ guild shop, they clearly state: Guild points are earned by GvG, but so many guilds who never GvG have coins... So something is wrong~ ^ Proves I clearly know what i am talking about thank you very much <3

Rydia 12-24-2012 08:12 PM

So you bumping a week old thread just to say the community is a bunch of lazy complainers, you think that makes us look good?

You came in here stating false information about how to get guild coins, calling out people for not using the other methods when there WERE NONE so no, you did not know what you were talking about. Old guilds have coins because when the new system came out the old points converted to coins and in the brief period while league battles worked some guilds got some coins.

The whole point of the new system is to earn coins to get the extra perks, the way it is right now its impossible(as far as we can tell) and even when it was working with GVG it was painfully slow, so yeah I think its perfectly reasonable to complain a little. We don't have to blindly worship every update that gets pumped out.

MrCoconut 12-24-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog (Post 1793512)
I did not come here to post an annoying comment to make myself feel better/superior in anyways.
The point of my comment was that people should just stop complaining for what the GMs are releasing... Unless they really make it worst than it was before, then I guess you have an excuse... but isnt saying "New guild revamp made me wanna quit" isnt that a bit extreme? tbh, we got enough negative people in the TO community complaining about how the game is dying or complaining about the events blah blah blah, and that is how ladies and gents, that is how trickster really dies, because of those few who keep complaining!!

(Do you really think people who look at this game's forums would wanna play the game? Seeing all these people saying the game is bad/ or the game sucks)
tbh I do not think so.
I know this comment is a lil bit off topic, sorry for that!!
and btw, I made 2 noob guilds [] and [~**~]
doing a GvG does not seem to give me pts and league either!! While as when I look @ guild shop, they clearly state: Guild points are earned by GvG, but so many guilds who never GvG have coins... So something is wrong~ ^ Proves I clearly know what i am talking about thank you very much <3

I think the points we earn before the guild revamp is not only through GvG. I was in a guild that rarely goes to GvG but we had 2k+ coins now.