ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-24-2012   #21 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
TL;DR
Sorry, not everyone kisses SGI's ass. <3 Also, not everyone GvGs, as not everyone PvPs.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-25-2012   #22 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoconut
I think the points we earn before the guild revamp is not only through GvG. I was in a guild that rarely goes to GvG but we had 2k+ coins now.
Yeah the old system rewarded things like quests, which was nice idk why they decided it had to be all GVG now. ):

12-25-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
So you bumping a week old thread just to say the community is a bunch of lazy complainers, you think that makes us look good?

You came in here stating false information about how to get guild coins, calling out people for not using the other methods when there WERE NONE so no, you did not know what you were talking about. Old guilds have coins because when the new system came out the old points converted to coins and in the brief period while league battles worked some guilds got some coins.

The whole point of the new system is to earn coins to get the extra perks, the way it is right now its impossible(as far as we can tell) and even when it was working with GVG it was painfully slow, so yeah I think its perfectly reasonable to complain a little. We don't have to blindly worship every update that gets pumped out.
Does the age of this thread really matter in this discution??
The reason why I came on this thread is because in the guild I currently am in, we are trying to come up with guild coins. None of us really know how to, so I was hoping to find an answer in here, but everywhere I go people just wont stop complaining. I personaly think the guild update is amazing. If you cant get guild coins, then its just like the old guild system, so I do not see in anyways how this is worst than old guild system. Rydia, I think you feel too much talked to, because you werent the one my 1st comment was dedicated to. Since all the comments you have posted were not really complaining about anything. Before debating with me, please read what I say, because I also clearely stated that unless the GMs really make an update that is worst than before, then we can complain. IMO new skills were a disaster. I complained for a few weeks. But how can the new guild system make someone want to quit? It is this negative attitude towards this game that kills it. I was here since really long ago, "So are you I bet *Rydia*" and we never really had this much of a negative attitude. My "statement" about getting coins by sending memo's was just an example, because I believe that there must be an alternative way on making coins. I did not state that it IS a way of making coins.

12-25-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
Sorry, not everyone kisses SGI's ass. <3 Also, not everyone GvGs, as not everyone PvPs.
Sorry, but I think you didnt even read my thread so point even reacting on this lmao.
Summary: Dont complain about something if it wasnt worst than befor. Saying "I wanna quit this game because of this and that" just brings negative atmosphere that isnt needed in this community. Especialy if as you said before, you do not know how to get coins, then it is not worst than before, it just hasnt changed. All you have is a "oke" looking emblem infront of guild name.

12-25-2012   #25 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Sorry, but I think you didnt even read my thread so point even reacting on this lmao.
Summary: Dont complain about something if it wasnt worst than befor. Saying "I wanna quit this game because of this and that" just brings negative atmosphere that isnt needed in this community. Especialy if as you said before, you do not know how to get coins, then it is not worst than before, it just hasnt changed. All you have is a "oke" looking emblem infront of guild name.
Oh, trust me, I have. Still need to TL;DR it.

You're one of those people that I assume that'll take what SGI gives us, which is fine, for the most part. But the chance to earn guild coins RIGHT NOW sucks. I'll see what happens next, but don't assume that everyone QQ's over a single tiny thing.

And I'll go ahead and say this here too: quit necro-ing old threads, at least contact someone right. And learn how to edit your post instead of double posting.

12-25-2012   #26 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
...(1)But how can the new guild system make someone want to quit? It is this negative attitude towards this game that kills it. I was here since really long ago, "So are you I bet *Rydia*" and we never really had this much of a negative attitude. My "statement" about getting coins by sending memo's was just an example, because (2)I believe that there must be an alternative way on making coins. I did not state that it IS a way of making coins.
(1)I see no one on this thread threatening to quit because of the new guild system, so I don't know where you got that from.

(2)Problem is, there aren't any other way.

It's not Rydia's fault someone used up Rydia's Guild free emblem and GM doesn't do anything about it, so yeah.

I'm not angry at you, just point out some key points in the situation. And you type a lot so sorry for cutting off half of your post, haha.

12-26-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
Oh, trust me, I have. Still need to TL;DR it.

You're one of those people that I assume that'll take what SGI gives us, which is fine, for the most part. But the chance to earn guild coins RIGHT NOW sucks. I'll see what happens next, but don't assume that everyone QQ's over a single tiny thing.

And I'll go ahead and say this here too: quit necro-ing old threads, at least contact someone right. And learn how to edit your post instead of double posting.
The chance of earning guild points is zero, unless you had a guild before guild revamp, all the points you had back then have been converted to coins. I do not accept what SGI gives me, but I appreciate the effort they put in their work. Never imagine that there would be a guild revamp, and I love it. Sorry for reviving 1 week old thread, I do not go on forums that often so I am not aware of them overkilling rules. Sorry for double posting, if that made this thread look so un-neat then I will have to appologise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
(1)I see no one on this thread threatening to quit because of the new guild system, so I don't know where you got that from.

(2)Problem is, there aren't any other way.

It's not Rydia's fault someone used up Rydia's Guild free emblem and GM doesn't do anything about it, so yeah.

I'm not angry at you, just point out some key points in the situation. And you type a lot so sorry for cutting off half of your post, haha.
(1) Read the thread from 1st page, I quoted the person who said that. Driving me away from the game means in an extreme way: It made me want to quit. Lets say I had a friend and his body smell drives me away from him. That means I want to keep a bit of distance between him and me. Wouldnt that lead to quiting eventualy? Idk, its just the way I see it.
(2) I know it isnt Rydia's fault if someone messed up her emblem. Never said it was, never insulted Rydia in any ways. He/She felt offended and started to get defensive. All I said is I keep hearing people QQing about new updates. Rydia's emblem is messed up, but better a messed up emblem than no emblem (as the old guild system had).

My points are only valid if you read the whole thing, so rather not have people who do not read my stuff comment.

All I said is people complain about this game and that brings people to have a negative point of view about TO. Yall take it in a offensive way. I see this is just like a banwagon. Just go on the person with the most rep's side and defend him.

I am not the only one who thinks people complaining kills the game. A lot of people who have been there since the birth of eTO say the same.

I am sorry for the "Drama" I have caused!! Have a nice holliday guys!! <3

Last edited by PoisonousFrog; 12-26-2012 at 02:30 PM.

12-26-2012   #28 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I don't have any emblem. I assumed I would be able to earn coins for one so I bought storage/more members first. But anyway...

Frog, I was not "offended" by what you said, I was annoyed. My main problem with you was you came in here spouting off false information while insulting the community. You understand better now but your initial attitude in this thread was really rude.

Yeah, Happy Holidays.

12-26-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
You don't get guild coins from memos. Don't come in here trying to act all superior when you have no idea what you're talking about.

And in other news, the league ranks are gone now? But I still can't seem to make a new league battle?
Oh hi Rydia, sorry for not replying after my old post in here xD

Uhm, I talked to Raven about the League battles, they weren't aware of it being bugged. He took note of it and they're trying to fix it as soon as they can. So yea, {7N} and Benevolence never got to have a final battle. We did do a friendly one and I sent everything to them via 1:1 but it has to "record" the battle so friendly didn't count :D..yay..

Anyway, all we can do is wait until they actually fix the League Battle rooms I guess? And hopefully they will give us more Guild coins than before for winning :l (3 for winning, 1 for losing if I remember correctly).

12-26-2012   #30 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Oh hi Rydia, sorry for not replying after my old post in here xD

Uhm, I talked to Raven about the League battles, they weren't aware of it being bugged. He took note of it and they're trying to fix it as soon as they can. So yea, {7N} and Benevolence never got to have a final battle. We did do a friendly one and I sent everything to them via 1:1 but it has to "record" the battle so friendly didn't count ..yay..

Anyway, all we can do is wait until they actually fix the League Battle rooms I guess? And hopefully they will give us more Guild coins than before for winning :l (3 for winning, 1 for losing if I remember correctly).
Well that's good, I sent a few 1:1s about it too. I was wondering if the records being wiped was their way of trying to fix it. :< And there was a limit on how many coins per day too right? I remember reading that somewhere but now I can't find it.

12-27-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Well that's good, I sent a few 1:1s about it too. I was wondering if the records being wiped was their way of trying to fix it. :< And there was a limit on how many coins per day too right? I remember reading that somewhere but now I can't find it.
Im not sure about a limit >:
<Edit> I remember! I was telling my hubs that "we can do this many more GvG's today before we hit the limit" ..which was 6 if I remember correctly. And I was forcing others to GvG us.. so yea :D

And the records got wiped because we didn't make the deadline xD but Raven said that was just to test the whole 'new GvG system' tournaments etc. They're gonna hold more (actual) tournaments later + give out prizes to winners.

So basically the competing Guilds were guinea pigs :D

Last edited by Valese; 12-27-2012 at 12:23 AM.

01-02-2013   #32 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

I noticed League battle is working again, can anyone confirm we get points and how many a day?

Also do friendly battles still give no points? Thanks.

And sorry I didn't reply Valese, ty for that info!

EDIT/ Update: I talked to GM raven, the points still aren't working but they are looking into it so yay.

Last edited by Rydia; 01-03-2013 at 07:11 PM.