ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-09-2012   #1 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=
Unhappy 【Glitch?】Count blood is a troll

Well, today count blood is so weird to me.
First time he being rude, was starting banish without me even hitting on him, as soon as he started it, i did my tetra punch...... and bunny............. WHY BUNNY SKILLS ARE SO SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i got teleported.

The second time is really really weird, there might be something i dont know occured.
I went to him like what i do normally, i get my guardian throw skunk at him and then guard break on him, and then i did my berserker skill, it was all good until i hitted him to red blood, suddenly all my hits became 0 and every time i hitted him he get 700+ HP, as im using an twist sword with 140% air attr. and then he called a lot of fellows to gang fight me and he was like "Woohoo I'm sexy and I know it" and he could move while my guard break is still on him!!!!!!!! so he hitted me and teleported me.....................

Attached Images
File Type: jpg count blood.jpg (14.3 KB, 48 views)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-09-2012   #2 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Guard Break doesn't stun a target. Were you using other equips with dark attribute? That does seem unlikely if you aren't using anything with dark attribute. I know for a fact that his resistances increase every time he loses an HP bar, so you might lack AP or your Shield Breaker/Armor Break wore off in the middle of your berserk effect.

12-09-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

never heard about that, seems very weird
perhaps the combination of the skills your guardian use is the cause?
would you be able to test it again? - i'll be no help [a magic type without a guardian]

12-09-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

What type of guardian do you have exactly? I'm guessing one without a 4 in sense? Like SnowBerry said, Guard Break doesn't stun, it just makes them unable to avoid attacks. If you want to stun him, you'll need to give your guardian [or yourself, if you're hybrid] Faint if you want him stunned.

Otherwise, invest in a guardian with at least a 4 in sense. Shield Breaker will be your best friend and if you're strong enough or even just average you should be able to take him down in just one Tetra once Shield Breaker is in effect.

12-09-2012   #5 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Hmm Mis, what was the % of you old twist sword?
Maybe the one you are using now is much higher such that the air absorb is higher than the physical damage.
Blood increases his resistance for every hp bar. I think he eventually absorbs air, dark and maybe other element. So kill him off with a good old tetra?

12-09-2012   #6 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula
Hmm Mis, what was the % of you old twist sword?
Maybe the one you are using now is much higher such that the air absorb is higher than the physical damage.
Blood increases his resistance for every hp bar. I think he eventually absorbs air, dark and maybe other element. So kill him off with a good old tetra?
Oh actually i killed him not less than 10 times with this sword, but only this time he acted in weird way, and after that i went to blood again, and he was just like before, i guess maybe he took my air ele as dark before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Guard Break doesn't stun a target. Were you using other equips with dark attribute? That does seem unlikely if you aren't using anything with dark attribute. I know for a fact that his resistances increase every time he loses an HP bar, so you might lack AP or your Shield Breaker/Armor Break wore off in the middle of your berserk effect.
LOL ok then i got wrong, so my guardian used skunk on him to stun him, and i didnt use any similar skill like armor breaker or so, btw my guardian are with only skunk skill in its skill bar and its 4334 so i do have 4 in sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLegs
never heard about that, seems very weird
perhaps the combination of the skills your guardian use is the cause?
would you be able to test it again? - i'll be no help [a magic type without a guardian]
I can't test, because it only happened yesterday, before and after that when i went to blood, he acted like what he normally does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
What type of guardian do you have exactly? I'm guessing one without a 4 in sense? Like SnowBerry said, Guard Break doesn't stun, it just makes them unable to avoid attacks. If you want to stun him, you'll need to give your guardian [or yourself, if you're hybrid] Faint if you want him stunned.

Otherwise, invest in a guardian with at least a 4 in sense. Shield Breaker will be your best friend and if you're strong enough or even just average you should be able to take him down in just one Tetra once Shield Breaker is in effect.
Haha ok, actually i really enjoy the combination of guardian throw skunk then i guard break it, cost me less than 20s to kill him, but at that time he was just weird........ and with more skills i neither have enough TM points nor would remember to use it LOL lazy me, but anyway, maybe ill try in future

Thank you all XD ill post more if i find something new about him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mis
LOL ok then i got wrong, so my guardian used skunk on him to stun him, and i didnt use any similar skill like armor breaker or so, btw my guardian are with only skunk skill in its skill bar and its 4334 so i do have 4 in sense
Oh sorry, i dont, 4334 means 3 on sense silly me ahaha

Last edited by MintyVampire; 12-10-2012 at 03:17 AM. Reason: please use edit button and refrain from posting each reply individually, thank you.