ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Which Set Looks Best?
1 0 0%
2 2 5.13%
3 10 25.64%
4 1 2.56%
5 3 7.69%
6 4 10.26%
7 1 2.56%
8 1 2.56%
9 2 5.13%
10 0 0%
11 3 7.69%
12 1 2.56%
13 7 17.95%
14 4 10.26%
15 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-02-2012   #1 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥
Default Which Set Looks Best? [Remake]

Help me choose which set as my final look for my cat.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-02-2012   #2 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

3, 6, or 14 look sooo cute omg. But all-in-all I really adore 3 the most. The Sakurako Hairpin looks adorable with the pink hair and fashion you chose!

12-02-2012   #3 (permalink)
MARINA
Games

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

#9 cause:

Red looks really nice with your pink hair.
Hibi+Evil horns is...
Inferno shield is nice on cats.
Your weapon (forgot name..;-; ) is ..pretty?

12-02-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡

#5 with #6's weap.. i'm sorry.

12-02-2012   #5 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

Aww, thank you Mare. x3 These are really hard to choose from. @_@
I really do adore #3 though, a lot.

@ Fleur
Thanks. ;o; #9's sword is called Lover's Protector. :3

@Heph
...You're just random.

12-02-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

kaisuko will become famous soon enoughkaisuko will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to kaisuko Send a message via Skype™ to kaisuko
IGN: iWhitesmith, Kaisuuko

11, no other competition, anything other than 11 would be a complete and total failure. I mean, can you even see them all? 11 makes all the rest of them look like things that would be found on a level 10. Seriously, go with 11, you wont regret it.

12-02-2012   #7 (permalink)
One
ggFTW Regular

One has a spectacular aura aboutOne has a spectacular aura about

3 and 6 look cute to me ;3

3 especially.

Just wondering, are you wearing a cape in all of these? I cant really tell.

12-02-2012   #8 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by One
3 and 6 look cute to me ;3

3 especially.

Just wondering, are you wearing a cape in all of these? I cant really tell.
I'm wearing a cape in all. xD
Either solar, silver light, or inferno.

I didn't bother about cape because whatever look I pick in the end I'll just pick a cape for it.

#3 Seems to be popular and it was the look I wanted months ago. xD

12-02-2012   #9 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

3 & 9 all the way <3

12-02-2012   #10 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie
3 & 9 all the way <3
Another #3 @_@

12-02-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Number seven

12-02-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

#3 = because it doesn't cover your face nor is it scary (horns). Also has a white shiny glow

#5 or #6 = Hairband looks unique, what's that called? It does stand out from others since i don't see much people wearing that in Jewelia

#14 = You can dye your hair blue and match it with the ribbon

But all in all, I'm going for #3

12-03-2012   #13 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

11 again for me but with a different suggestion based on your reply in the last thread. Since you mentioned your raccoon would be wearing the same set, you should wear all the fuses you currently have equipped in #11 but with the 2nd job kitty black shoes and top. The white set doesn't match at all with what you currently have equipped. I still feel like the Inferno Cape is too much with the Shield+Sword so I would suggest Replica Hover Cape ( ) because it's black and red and it looks awesome.

I'm assuming you like #3 because of the Sakurako Hairpin. Exploit it more by matching with pink, yellow, white and baby blue colored equips. (Pink because of the hairpin, yellow because of the shoes, white because of the top and blue because of the skirt colors.) These colors are cute together. :3

All the other options look like random cute stuff put together without effort. T_____T
___
IlykcreatingoutfitsonTOsorries ;_;

Last edited by Shanni; 12-03-2012 at 01:20 AM.

12-03-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

PortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the roughPortgasDNikarium is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Altiverse
Class: Mages <3
Level: 30
Rawr!
Couldnt decide between #3 and #5...
at last decided on #5 cauz #3 is too common
I think #5 is really nice, I really like the hat and the shield (And you're wearing there a Silverlight Cape too, right?) but other weapon please <3 that staff fits only magic types
And also add that cloud head in!

12-03-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MrHerp will become famous soon enough
IGN: The gorgeous Akux
Class: Dark Lord to_magician
Level: 250

I like 14, because it screams out "Joyce"~

12-03-2012   #16 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

I want to get something straight: Pink is my permanent hair color. Under no circumstance will I change it. I don't like pink too much but pink on 2nd job cats I just find beautiful. It's like a baby pink: petite, innocent, naive, and cute color... If that makes sense. Plus, I made my guardian pink too so they could match. xD

@Kung Fu

That hairband is called Momo Hairband. :3

#3 Seems to be really popular but I feel like if I wore it on my raccoon it'd make my rac unmanly... ;___; I don't know and second is that Silverlight Sword + Shield is so typical. It use to be the set I was going to use for sure on my cat but know I'm not too sure.

@ Shanni

For the fashion I can change that whenever I want so that's not too much of a deal right? I quickly put these looks together. Some main favorites and just other randoms that I thought looked cute.

As for cape, I strongly dislike using a 4G Cape, Shield, and Sword all in one set. That's just too glowy. @__@ In fact, for cape I was thinking maybe get one of the solid colored capes in MS. Was thinking about the white colored one. For some reason I don't think I want to go #3. Too glowy and too typical.

I'm leaning more towards the red sets because I think it'll make my rac and cat both look badass... 8D

@ Anna

Oh the yellow ones. They do look nice... Maybe rearrange some equips.

@ MrHerp

How? ;__;

Last edited by Joy; 12-03-2012 at 11:29 AM.

12-03-2012   #17 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

I like #14 because it's blue. I'm a big fan of blue, haha. My second choice would be #3 because it looks really good on your cat.

I think too much 4g looks bad, sorry. It just cover your face in sparkles. I just like a clear view of characters, that's why I don't use big shields and helmets/big heads.
It's only my opinion, I will not disagree on your choices

12-03-2012   #18 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle

As for cape, I strongly dislike using a 4G Cape, Shield, and Sword all in one set. That's just too glowy. @__@ In fact, for cape I was thinking maybe get one of the solid colored capes in MS. Was thinking about the white colored one. For some reason I don't think I want to go #3. Too glowy and too typical.

I'm leaning more towards the red sets because I think it'll make my rac and cat both look badass... 8D

Why are you posting stuff you don't like then? q__q

Tell me which equips you like the most and I'll make suggestions to them.

12-03-2012   #19 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
Why are you posting stuff you don't like then? q__q

Tell me which equips you like the most and I'll make suggestions to them.
No no I meant like I do like 4G items but not when there's too many of them in one set.

I'm leaning more towards the red sets above. If I was only using the equips for my cat I'd lean towards #3 but my rac will be using the same equips. ;o;

12-03-2012   #20 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

I think 12 and 13 look really nice, think I like 13 just slightly more though.

I'm not all that great at choosing fashions personally, I just like the simplicity of those two.