ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Which Set Looks Best?
1 0 0%
2 2 5.13%
3 10 25.64%
4 1 2.56%
5 3 7.69%
6 4 10.26%
7 1 2.56%
8 1 2.56%
9 2 5.13%
10 0 0%
11 3 7.69%
12 1 2.56%
13 7 17.95%
14 4 10.26%
15 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-03-2012   #21 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
No no I meant like I do like 4G items but not when there's too many of them in one set.

I'm leaning more towards the red sets above. If I was only using the equips for my cat I'd lean towards #3 but my rac will be using the same equips. ;o;
Which red set do you like the most and/or which Inferno equip would you rather wear: the sword or the shield?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-03-2012   #22 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
Which red set do you like the most and/or which Inferno equip would you rather wear: the sword or the shield?
I like them all really (red sets), I couldn't decide. Hence, this thread. ;-;

Last edited by Joy; 12-03-2012 at 06:36 PM.

12-03-2012   #23 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like them all really (red sets), I couldn't decide. Hence, this thread. ;-;
Okie red sets.

Try on the the Kitty Black/Red Top, Black Skirt, Red Belt, Black or Red Shoes, and Black or Red stockings. If you don't have these, preview them in myshop with the equips in the image below:

Take ss and post results. o:

12-04-2012   #24 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Okie red sets.

Try on the the Kitty Black/Red Top, Black Skirt, Red Belt, Black or Red Shoes, and Black or Red stockings. If you don't have these, preview them in myshop with the equips in the image below:

Take ss and post results. o:
Ok... I did what you asked and... oh my.
It looks REALLY good. Like I have ALWAYS hated black fashion on 2nd job cats. I just found them ugly but I tried for my kitty with the set you suggested and it looks amazing! :3

Results: (Added white skirt as an extra)

Last edited by Joy; 12-04-2012 at 03:50 PM.

12-04-2012   #25 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games

Quote:
Ok... I did what you asked and... oh my.
It looks REALLY good. Like I have ALWAYS hated black fashion on 2nd job cats. I just found them ugly but I tried for my kitty with the set you suggested and it looks amazing! :3

Results: (Added white skirt as an extra)

These are cute results. I liked these 3 out of the 6. Nice to have a mix of red and black rather than all black. It looks great with the Inferno Sword also.

Pluuuuuuuus all this would match your raccoon with the black/red fashion also. :3

12-04-2012   #26 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
These are cute results. I liked these 3 out of the 6. Nice to have a mix of red and black rather than all black. It looks great with the Inferno Sword also.

Pluuuuuuuus all this would match your raccoon with the black/red fashion also. :3
@_@ I think I might know what my final set is going to look like now.
Tbh, when you suggested the black fashion I was thinking I wouldn't like how it looked b/c ,like I said earlier, I have always disliked the black 2nd job cat fashion but it actually looks very nice. With this set that is, don't think I'll start to like it for any other look. xD

Thank you Shanni. :3 I'll test the look on my rac too. If you'd like to see let me know. xD

12-04-2012   #27 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games

Quote:
@_@ I think I might know what my final set is going to look like now.
Tbh, when you suggested the black fashion I was thinking I wouldn't like how it looked b/c ,like I said earlier, I have always disliked the black 2nd job cat fashion but it actually looks very nice. With this set that is, don't think I'll start to like it for any other look. xD

Thank you Shanni. :3 I'll test the look on my rac too. If you'd like to see let me know. xD
I want to see the rac too. :3

12-04-2012   #28 (permalink)

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

I voted number 6 cos I like the cute shield of it

12-04-2012   #29 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
I want to see the rac too. :3
..and here he is!

He looks badass. @__@ Just what I wanted. Did you want to suggest any capes Shanni? ;o;

12-04-2012   #30 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games

Quote:
..and here he is!

He looks badass. @__@ Just what I wanted. Did you want to suggest any capes Shanni? ;o;
Black Shirt and shoes him!

Hmm capes. My favorite black and red cape that I wear on my witch sometimes is the Replica Hover Cape. ( )

12-04-2012   #31 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games

Quote:
Black Shirt and shoes him!

Hmm capes. My favorite black and red cape that I wear on my witch sometimes is the Replica Hover Cape. ( )
Hm.. it seems too dark. What do you think? o:

12-04-2012   #32 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games

Quote:
Hm.. it seems too dark. What do you think? o:

Hmm I agree. White shoes to give it some relief from the darkness.

12-05-2012   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

6 is original and cute. Got my vote

12-06-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestGrand ChaseLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Excessive has a spectacular aura aboutExcessive has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ohooo~ You dunno.
Class: Whichever suits my needs at the moment. o u o to_dragon
Level: Unstable
Guild: Only For-The Fun

#13 blabla-lessthan5letters-blabla

12-06-2012   #35 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

I voted for #13. Simple and cute. You could try mixing up some different fashion if you wanted to, though.

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter