ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/)
-   -   i need guardian help...alot of it. (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/119082-i-need-guardian-help-alot.html)

Iliketopost 11-28-2012 07:02 PM

i need guardian help...alot of it.

soo i want a legendary krusef, but i have no idea of how to do it. everyone's telling me different things and i just want to know fact from fiction and i need advice.
all i know is that i will need 1.3~1.5k cards and star gazing.

1. what do you think the best and most safe build would be to ensure that i get the charm-type guardian? how's the best way for me to do it?

2. is it true that ci gives flashes for charm and sense?

3. do all the stats get the point boost from secret empathy, or does one certian stat get the point boost?

4. do you think it's possible to get legendary with just 1k of cards?

5. if i raise one stat to 6, will i still be able to get legendary? will it add some chance of me getting mighty?

6. do runes let you use skills from another class? (ex:charm+rune=power/charm skills)

7. do you only earn secret empathy with star gazing if you get a title?

8. how many cards did you use when you used ci? how many sc's did you get?

9. will getting a total of less than 14 for the build mess up the chance of getting a legendary?

10. is getting a legendary by chance even if you do secret empathy?

*ty for all your help and answering my questions c: sorry for having so many :c

Nebula 11-28-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iliketopost (Post 1786828)
soo i want a legendary krusef, but i have no idea of how to do it. everyone's telling me different things and i just want to know fact from fiction and i need advice.
all i know is that i will need 1.3~1.5k cards and star gazing.

1. what do you think the best and most safe build would be to ensure that i get the charm-type guardian? how's the best way for me to do it?
You just need charm being the highest stat for your regular growth. Something like 5216 would do the trick nicely.
For that you view profile until 0002
Sell or buy (one at the time)stuff until 0003
Spam 7500 mp pots to 0213
Pick up say 25 piles of galders (still0213 but you want to have a higher charm empathy)
Spam 15k hp pots

However you may want to consider 4 in sense if you are anything besides a mage.
Make sure you finish card ID first
CI gives flashes for all types for various amounts. No one knows what causes what accumulation.

3. do all the stats get the point boost from secret empathy, or does one certian stat get the point boost?
All stats get one bonus each; if you finish the secret empathy then one type will get 2 bonus points; currently it is unknown how to get a +2 on a specific type.
The distribution of the bonus points has no effect on the outcome of the guardian. Only the 14 regular growth points do.

Yes, but it is risky unless you know whatyou are doing. Better to finish card ID

5. if i raise one stat to 6, will i still be able to get legendary? will it add some chance of me getting mighty?
Raising a stat prematurely to 6 can either get you a normal if you have 12 or less points or a mighty, make sure you complete card Id before you start growing your guardian.
6. do runes let you use skills from another class? (ex:charm+rune=power/charm skills)
Yes
You get it for all star gazing.

Do not remember and about 15, uses maybe 1000 cards

9. will getting a total of less than 14 for the build mess up the chance of getting a legendary?
Yes. 13 is the absolute minimum. To get a legendary you need 18+ points in total.
Getting a legendary is not some kind of lottery, if you do it rightyou will get one.

No. See above.
*ty for all your help and answering my questions c: sorry for having so many :c

Answers in quote.
Please refer to the following thread if you have any more questions. It has instructions thatwill get you there.
/forum/trickster-onl...rdian-faq.html

Mazuiko 11-28-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

As long as you make sure your charm is the highest stat, then you will definitely get a Krusef.

CI makes all types flash.

If you fully complete ID until your seed stops flashing, you will get 1 bonus point in each stat after you hatch it. Whichever stat flashed LAST when you finished CI is the stat that will gain 2 points.

It really depends how lucky you are. Some people get through 1.6+ cards. For my legendary Spinel, it only took me around 1.2k cards. I think it might take a smaller amount of cards if you get more combos or get higher in stages, or depending how many SCs you find. I know I got quite a lot of SCs and long-ish combos going.

If you get a stat to 6 your entire seed locks and you can no longer raise any stats. If you were to get a 6 in a stat while still wanting to raise others, you'd be out of luck.

Yes they do. But you need to remember that they need to learn the prerequisite skills also, which take up skill slots.

I'd imagine so. For me though I just went for pure CI and didn't do any star gazing at all.

Like I said, about 1.2k cards. In total I must have gotten at least 15-ish SCs, or possibly more, I can't really remember.

Anything less than 13 won't be a legendary. I'd go for a full 14 to be on the safe side though, plus it will mean more skill slots for your guardian.

If you just do SOME CI or star gazing and your seed doesn't stop flashing from your actions, then you won't get a legendary. If you really want one, you need to keep doing those things until they're completely finished. Otherwise, all your effort will be wasted.
Ninja'd, but I'll post this anyway, haha.

Nebula 11-28-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazuiko (Post 1786842)

Oops :py32:
Well the more the merrier they say.

Iliketopost 11-29-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazuiko (Post 1786842)

thanks, that answer actually helped me :py05:

Aria 12-01-2012 03:49 PM

If you decide to do stargazing, keep in mind a few things:
  • You don't need to use any of your own fortune cards. Use the ones Stella gives you in the deck.
  • Getting a title helps, but isn't necessary. The bulk of your empathy points comes from simply getting a reading and then exiting the tent.
  • You MUST exit the tent for your seed to flash. Check to make sure it flashes each time you exit. I didn't know this when I first started doing it, and just kept trying again without exiting. |:
  • You only need to spend 2m galders on it each time. So, just keep doing it until you've used 2m.
This information was given to me by Almora.