ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-15-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough
Default Suggestions on a nice hat for a 2nd/3rd job dragon

didn't know where to post it, but what hats looks good on a 2nd/3rd job dragon?
got tired of trying random hats

Thanks!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-15-2012   #2 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Depends what fashion you're wearing/planing to wear.
If I know what fashion then I can list you hats. ;o;

11-15-2012   #3 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

yeah, depends on your fashion, but I like some of these:
-I've seen a couple dragons with traditional bandana+red fashion, I think it looks pretty nice.
-I like those hoodie hats on dragons as well. I think theyre adorable, but especially on them. Gero doll, tacky, jan, panda egg shop..
-Flowers
I hate bulky hats, frilly hair bands, or ribbons on dragons, just doesn't look right to me.

v v: how is it random? We're giving suggestions on what we personally think, it's not like we're pulling random names from a hat without thought

Last edited by Math; 11-15-2012 at 10:29 AM.

11-15-2012   #4 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

I like top hats on dragons. Bakers' Hat, Wedding Top Hat, Classic Hat, Classic Red Hat, Cursed Hat, etc. They fit well with the magician theme.

11-15-2012   #5 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Us naming hats is still trying on random hats.
If you want a narrowed down list then tell us the fashion you'll be wearing. o:

11-15-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Have you tried Clever Felt Hat? It goes with everything.

11-15-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: IdlenessTT
Level: 400
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

I think the best is not to use a common used hat or a hat that reminds you of another char esp, a dragon char. The rest is just personal preference in term of color and shape, etc.

11-15-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Black rabbit ears if you're intending to go dark, Penta hat is also a good one, it fits well both dark and red/dark fashion, for a more light mage theme you could try the classical bunny maid ears or rachel banker's hat.

by Rydia~

11-15-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

ty for the comments and yyeah i forgot to list any fashiond
, so just to give you a image lets say both wizard and priest with the defult fssion (white/blonde haired priest, white/red hairrd wizard)

11-16-2012   #10 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Wizard - Red/White hair.

-

-

Priest - Blonde/White hair.

-

-

These hats are specific. If a hat isn't on the other class or the same class but with a different hair colour, it just means I don't think it looks right with that certain class with that certain hair colour, other wise I would've added the same hat but to the other class or same class with a different hair colour. (Sorry if this doesn't make any sense to you, by the way!)

For example:

The Dorothy Snow Headband doesn't look right on Red Haired Wizards as it looks too red and needs more white to go with the default fashion (in my opinion)..

Extras:

on a red or white Haired Wizard with the hats stated above.
on a blonde or white haired priest.
2nd Anniversary Glasses on a blonde haired priest. They look disgusting on certain characters, but on a blonde priest, they look pretty neat.

I hope this helps, but this is just in my own opinion. Others may disagree.
P.S. Hey Michael, I was limited to 25 images so PM me in-game if you want. We may discuss this topic. You know where to find me. Just PM me @Lymina and I'll get right back to you. xD;

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter