ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/)
-   -   Farming Cards (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/118524-farming-cards.html)

Joy 11-03-2012 11:30 PM

Farming Cards

a. What's the best place to farm cards?

b. Your reason?

I need to start farming cards for my Legendary guardian and I wanted people's advice/opinion on where they farm their cards and why!

Will +reppp. :3

kite384 11-03-2012 11:47 PM

i like Blooming Coral field 2
Bad Furys 4 life Cards there are plenty to kill they spawn really good there :3

Draft 11-03-2012 11:51 PM

There is a lazy method and a fast method that I know, you decide.

Lazy Method:
1.Get two Soul Masters, a friend would be helpful.
2.Have up to 600-700 LK + AC on each person. Easily obtain if both Soul Master are lv250+ or have access to myshop.
3.Master both of your Blessings on each Soul Master.
Optional: Master the elemental shields.
4.Basically, sit the two Soul Masters on Nora mummy spam spot located near La Vida at Nora Sewer.
5.Activate your Blessings and let them do the magic.

It's not fast as the next option, but require little effort and almost no movement. I personally like the lazy method, because I can sit there, cast, watch some videos, recast, cook some food to eat.
Spoiler!

Fast Method:
Spam AoE at Bad Furies located in Cora Field 2, simple as that. Do you need a reason? lol The Furies drop rate seems to be the best as they are in clusters.

PrettyUglyFox 11-03-2012 11:53 PM

Monsters @ Dark cave have a much higher drop rate than furies.

Ellerd 11-04-2012 01:15 AM

I reccomend Mermaid dungeon 1 ...when i hunted for chele claws and sulaphat shells(or how were their name) .. I got around 4 cards :DD but Blooming coral field 2.

Good luck ! :D

KungFuPets 11-04-2012 01:27 AM

I agree, Bad Furies at Cora Field 2 since they spawn only in a limited area, you don't have to move much to find another Bad Fury. They are all packed in that area :)

InfernalGuy 11-04-2012 01:45 AM

3rd Phantom school floor classrooms. Why? Small maps, quick respawn and monsters drop cards in bulks of up to 8 cards!

Joy 11-04-2012 06:12 AM

Majority said Blooming Cora F 2 and that's where I've been recently farming.
I just wanted to hear from others.
I'll try all these places and see if I like them better!
Except for SnowBerry's 1st method. I need the cards now and I don't have time to get a SM 600 AC and LK. D:

+repp'd all!

winterluffy 11-04-2012 12:12 PM

I would have to say aoe and furys=best option.
But as infernal said phantom school 3rd floor monsters tend to drop alot of cards too. I was killing shadows and got 25 cards in a hour but that was just luck lol after that i didnt get many for another 2hours :d.

Joy 11-04-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winterluffy (Post 1781347)
I would have to say aoe and furys=best option.
But as infernal said phantom school 3rd floor monsters tend to drop alot of cards too. I was killing shadows and got 25 cards in a hour but that was just luck lol after that i didnt get many for another 2hours :d.

Thanks for your input!

+repp'd

Revolution 11-05-2012 06:14 PM

Tap might be helpful because I think the monsters dropped 5 cards for me once :)
But 2 people at furies would probably be good too :P

One 11-05-2012 07:15 PM

I'd also have to say Coral Beach Field 2 would be your best option. I've tried farming cards at Mermaid and Phantom but the drop rate seemed low.
Personally, I believe it comes down to your luck.
Sometimes Bad Furies drop out alot of cards, and sometimes they don't.
I usually use two sheeps and make one of them just stand and cast scorching earth while the other one kills normally using aoe skills.

Joy 11-10-2012 07:34 AM

Yeah, I tried Phantom School and the drop rate seemed really low. ;o;
+rep'd

TinyLegs 11-10-2012 07:53 AM

Nora Big ish an okay place, with 2 SE's or a bereserker buffalo/bunny
+chi would be abit helpful :py05:

AeroSmint 11-11-2012 04:15 AM

I farmed cards myself when I was Card IDing for my Legendary C:

I spent hours on Cora 2. My friend recommended Tap 1, since the cards may drop in 5s sometimes, Mirage, since I can sell the Panacea, and Phantom Rooms, since the rooms are smaller.

I personally liked Cora because Tap 1 takes too much pots, Mirage is TOO BIG, and Phantom Rooms creep me out if I stay there too long. (jk, I didnt think the drop rate was high enough)

I'd recommend you get a party, preferably one with magic types who can do Electro Attack, Wind Blade, Razor Gale, Scorching Earth, and/or Whirlwind. (Wind Blade is the best imo)

Start a massacre and wreck that place up.

I get around 40-50 cards in 2-3 hours solo. I think.

Good luck with your guardian! C: And right now I'll tell you that you might suffer from a heart attack when your seed stops glowing.

Joy 11-13-2012 03:11 PM

Yeah, I think I'm sticking to Cora 2.