ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule
Default Which characters/builds are efficient at Fiesta GRAND BALLROOM?

I wanted to enter the Fiesta Grand Ballroom and train there but the problem is, my buff (whose CHARM is less than 4) can barely survive since monsters there critical me so much and I can't seem to dodge nor block any of their attacks that often. So can anyone help me by suggesting which characters can be efficient there?

And by efficient, I meant can both SURVIVE and 0HKO AoE there.

I'm not sure if 1441 MA mages' SoH can handle Grand Ballroom and at the same time do a 0HKO. Don't know also if 4114 AP or HV card coons can do it. So please help me

Thanks to those who will reply~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-03-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Revolution will become famous soon enoughRevolution will become famous soon enough
IGN: XO Strike
Level: Changing

I don't think any of them can 0 hit KO joke lol
Hmm.. I think that decent MA magic types can survive in the grand ballroom without or little struggle, and I think you would need high DP with a charm type if you plan on going in the ball room and surviving while training at the same time.

11-03-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Or a 1414 light mage ^^

11-03-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

light mage or charm with a decent altiverse shield and/or hat. altho aoe ohko might be a bit hard. it actually wouldn't matter if what your build is for a light mage to survive and ohko as you'll mostly be relying on the dp you get from alts and light shield.

11-03-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I was able to survive in grand ball room, with SoH and light shield on and my SoH wasn't breaked once. Although my scorching earth 2HKO'd...

11-03-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution
I don't think any of them can 0 hit KO joke lol
Hmm.. I think that decent MA magic types can survive in the grand ballroom without or little struggle, and I think you would need high DP with a charm type if you plan on going in the ball room and surviving while training at the same time.
Well, at least surviving and 2HKO is good enough. MA for SoH survivability, at least I only have to worry about pumping MA .

DP Charms would be good if there were more than one skill that was based on DP, but there's only one (Siren Song) and it's not an effective AoE because of it's long cooldown

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Or a 1414 light mage ^^
Haha yeah I read your post on another thread, quoted below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Well that is my personal opinion. Why compensate weaknesses when you can push strenghts?

At lvl 14x I have 2k+ DP when Light Shield is casted and 10kish HP (no MS) and I don't even need to spam SoH... That's legit to me
You know, I might try that build since it does sound good being able to survive especially in the upcoming GVG. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate23
light mage or charm with a decent altiverse shield and/or hat. altho aoe ohko might be a bit hard. it actually wouldn't matter if what your build is for a light mage to survive and ohko as you'll mostly be relying on the dp you get from alts and light shield.
I think I wore a Soki Hat and Shield, both refined to level 5, and they still killed me in less than 10 seconds. But the problem was, that my CHARM was less than a 4 so growth-wise, my DP is stunted .

11-03-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Looks like I've lied a bit:

11-03-2012   #8 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

From what I remember, my duke did fairly well in the grand ball rooms.

Siren and impelling were decent enough aoes to get by and while they were on cool down both one pair and volley kick did solid damage.

As an added bonus, super hips really cuts down on damage since it kept the monsters from doing crits to me and the dp buffs boosted my dp even higher. If you can, a well refined shield with hp comps is nice to have for a hybrid charm since it helps impelling, siren, and general survival.

That said, my duke is only 210ish right now, so a higher level charm player might give better info than me.

Just a reference of my duke's stats in the quote, mostly in game gear used:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinMegami
Spoiler!

11-03-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

When i lvled my fox i used a 4k dp shield. I think as a light mage you wouldn't actually need the 4 in charm in order to get that much dp since you have light shield, also since you mentioned you're using a soki shield+hat making you high leveled thus easier to get higher based dp gear. If you want an easy aoe ohko plus the high dp, I'd have to say either light mage, fox or racoons. Mage will need a huge amount of MA tho. As for foxes 1k+ da would probably be enough. Racoons can bomb them or high hp pc/ir. I'm basing what I'm saying with regards that you're already level 270(soki set).

11-03-2012   #10 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuPets
I wanted to enter the Fiesta Grand Ballroom and train there but the problem is, my buff (whose CHARM is less than 4) can barely survive since monsters there critical me so much and I can't seem to dodge nor block any of their attacks that often. So can anyone help me by suggesting which characters can be efficient there?

And by efficient, I meant can both SURVIVE and 0HKO AoE there.

I'm not sure if 1441 MA mages' SoH can handle Grand Ballroom and at the same time do a 0HKO. Don't know also if 4114 AP or HV card coons can do it. So please help me

Thanks to those who will reply~
Don't remember where it starts at, but extremely geared pure buffaloes(theoretically duelists too somewhat) & soul masters can survive and OHKO in grand ballroom. All the other classes can survive.

There is no way for any other classes as of now, to do both.

Honestly, characters that have at least a 3 in charm + luxury access to a shield and helm shouldn't even complain about dying in grand ballroom(to those that are). You only need like a level 6-7+ helm and shield to get hit for 0's. It's that easy to achieve. Also, you can't OHKO unless you are geared to the teeth if you aren't any of the classes I mentioned earlier.

From what I remember vaguely:

at least 5k+ DP for tech Moa grand ballroom to get hit 0's
&
6.6k-ish?+ DP for Orc grand ballroom.

11-03-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
There is no way for any other classes as of now, to do both.

From what I remember vaguely:

at least 5k+ DP for tech Moa grand ballroom to get hit 0's
&
6.6k-ish?+ DP for Orc grand ballroom.
I think it's 7.5k DP for Tapasco Fiesta 2nd room, if I remember correctly.

I could ohko (with attribute) on my Raccoon while getting hit 0 (without a DP shield) in both rooms. The stats I was using was about.. 75k HP, 9xx HV, 8xx% Water+Fire (Queen Axe with Water attribute, Inferno Helm, Shield and Cape). Rest were HP equipments.

11-03-2012   #12 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
I think it's 7.5k DP for Tapasco Fiesta 2nd room, if I remember correctly.

I could ohko (with attribute) on my Raccoon while getting hit 0 (without a DP shield) in both rooms. The stats I was using was about.. 75k HP, 9xx HV, 8xx% Water+Fire (Queen Axe with Water attribute, Inferno Helm, Shield and Cape). Rest were HP equipments.
Thanks for the correction, it's been a while.

With AoE or no AoE in grand ballroom? Attribute implies whacking to me, most of the time.

Also:
Quote:
Also, you can't OHKO[+survive in grand ballroom] unless you are geared to the teeth if you aren't any of the classes I mentioned earlier.
Just in case you missed it, since I made sure to shove that in because there are always individual exceptions, always.

11-03-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

I find that hybrid charms/gamblers do exceptionally well in ballrooms. Superhips=no crit=less DP needed. Sumo suit for hybrids is also a plus. With enough HP/DP, you'll be killing at a decent rate with SS/IR and VK in between. Although you might want to be careful with IR, as some fiesta rooms have lots of obstacles that can severely cut down its damage.

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

11-04-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

I'm a pure coon (25x) and I don't seem to have any problems rotating Full House + Power Charging + Four of a Kind at Grand Ballroom. I just put shield buffs on and super hips, then AoE away. Can only OHKO with FH though, there's just too many obstacles to OHKO with PC. When FoaK hits crit, it also does OHKO. I'm just using an uncomped +8 decent DP thorny.

11-04-2012   #15 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

I think light mages do pretty well in grand ballroom as well as the other classes that Almora mentioned, especially hybrid light mages. SoH and Light Shield do wonders, and along with a decently comp'd and refined shield, your survivability works.

My witch doesn't exactly 0HKO in Grand Ballroom, but she gets close (I'm wind/earth). I tend to stack MA, though, and neglect all other stats besides HP though [my shield]. I think some people would think that's pretty bad, but I think I'm doing fine. But as Almora says, you gotta be pretty well-geared if you wanna 0HKO. Survivability isn't really a problem.

BUT! Scrolls help immensely, especially if you're lacking juuuust a bit in that one stat. [:

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

11-05-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

You should also take into account getting some LK (as a magictype)
I've had abit troubles hitting the monsters there with an HP shield, so switched to LK - which made me lose DP/HP~

11-05-2012   #17 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
I'm not sure why people expect to OHKO in the grand ball room. Even killing the monsters there in 2 or 3 hits gets me a LOT of experience, and I'm only referring to the other fiesta maps. And if you have AoEs, it goes even faster.
This. Pretty much the underlying point in my first post, in terms of efficiency.

I hope people know that at the very last fiesta, OHKO'ing with AoE in ballroom yields more exp/min than 2-3 hitting in grand ballroom, if you're overleveled.

11-05-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

Thanks to those who replied, especially Almora.

@Almora: To be honest, my CHARM build graph is LESS than 3 and I regret for the wrong build I never expected that LK would fail me on the latter levels

Thanks again everybody~