ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsRumble FighterAudition

Xquisite is on a distinguished road
IGN: SakurasHand
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 113
Guild: Gotta Catch 'Em All
Default Coming back from hiatus; Starting a new character

Hello. I've started playing TO back in 07' (or '08) and quit a year later. I came back in 2010 or 2011 and quit again. I mained a lv93 2143 Pure AC Lion named Liger-Zero-x and I feel like I want to start over.

So I started a new 4114 3AP/1WT Raccoon (following Kyzuumi's Gambler guide) named SakurasHand. Well, lv1-35 was a peace of cake (those blooming cora and desert beach quests really bring you up really fast.. especially if you have a Fox for drillables). But now I don't know where to go.

What are some quests and some leveling spots to get me to lv50? And maybe on my way to my 3rd job advancement too.

And also, why are all of the prices so jacked up? I see stuff on the market being sold for millions and billions of galder and coming from a status of hiatus, I'm so confused So what can I do to increase my funds to keep up with the overwhelming prices? Are Lv40 GB still in-demand?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2012   #2 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xquisite
What are some quests and some leveling spots to get me to lv50? And maybe on my way to my 3rd job advancement too.

If you followed the guide from Sandman's quest (or was it Andrew? I forgot; someone from Paradise) they told you to go meet Guild Clerk Esther. She will then direct you to a Poppuri in Southeast forest (the forest on the right side of the map; I always forget if it's west or east). Thus you will start the Key quest for Poppuri Dungeon. If you do those, that should shoot you up to around lv 45.

Then the Poppuri will guide you to talk to a Talking Chicken in the Gate of Caballa and if you do the Caballa quests (lv 50+) and Episode 1 Quests (start with Monkey_T), it should get you to lv 65+ Just follow the character's guides on who to go to next and you'll keep moving up in the area.

I also suggest you look through this website's wiki for more info on quests, items, pets, equips, etc.
Main Page - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xquisite
And also, why are all of the prices so jacked up? I see stuff on the market being sold for millions and billions of galder and coming from a status of hiatus, I'm so confused So what can I do to increase my funds to keep up with the overwhelming prices? Are Lv40 GB still in-demand?
The prices in this game have risen an insane amount, especially in Jewelia. Fuses are probably the biggest things you're seeing. Fusing is basically fusing a stat equipment and your desired image equipment together to get the two things people in this game want: a cool/cute/whatever styled look, and stats. It makes previously untrade-able items now tradeable (equips only).

Lv. 40 GBs are still in demand. So are Lv. Up GBs and specific other GBs that have a booster in them. Although, I don't know the price range as I'm not a Jewelian player.

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

11-01-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

You can refer to this thread for pricing:

/forum/trickster-onl...ice-check.html

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

11-02-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

pretty much farm your questies and then try to reach a comfy level to farm stage boxes in chaos tower to earn. Else, sell those boxes with boosters and sprints - they are pretty much in demand. Goodluck!