ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-24-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

AeroSmint will become famous soon enough
IGN: AeroSmint
Class: Water/Elec/Lt
Level: 2xx
Guild: Distinguished
Default Empathy Questions

I'm sort of new to soul seeds. Im aiming for a Legendary Sephirens, and I was wondering...

1. How do you get those Mighty, Accomplished, Superior?

2. Does doing Fortune decrease the amt of cards needed in card ID to get legendary?

3. What does Empathy Aura Faded mean?

4. Does a build automatically turn from 0 to 1 when you've done enough stuff for one build? (ex: If you're spam-clicking view profile, will a charm be visually added to the build (will the 0 turn to 1), or will I only see that after the whole process?)

5. If I use 1500 HP potions, then log out. Do I only need to use 1000 Hp pots to get a +build in power? Or do I have to do 2500 again? (2500 is needed for one build+)

I'm sorry if my terms are off. I don't really know how to explain properly by typing xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-24-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

I suggest reading this first Most of your questions are answered inside that guide

/forum/trickster-onl...rdian-faq.html

For those that I think aren't in the guide, answers are in bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSmint

3. What does Empathy Aura Faded mean?
I think it means that if ever you have an active Empathy Aura (ex. Power), you get a bonus on AP AC and DX for a duration of time. Once that timer runs out, it will display "Empathy Aura Faded"

4. Does a build automatically turn from 0 to 1 when you've done enough stuff for one build? (ex: If you're spam-clicking view profile, will a charm be visually added to the build (will the 0 turn to 1), or will I only see that after the whole process?)
You will see it immediately BUT you need to change maps/move to another map because sometimes it doesn't reflect immediately if you stay on the same map.
Good luck~

10-24-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Oh, thanks for that link and for answering my questions

One last thing... If I go for legendary, and finish the empathy process (seed will stop glowing at card id), is there a chance that I will get a non-legendary guardian? (is there a chance that i will get a guardian with a different title)

10-24-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

I heard some people saying that they didn't get legendary even after the seed stopped glowing at Card ID but I believe the chances of NOT getting the legendary guardian are slim.

10-24-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

Yes you can get a non-legendary guardian even if you finish card id.

This can happen when the total points of your guardian (including secret points) reach less than 19. This will happen if you finish the secret empathy process then mess up the normal empathy. A good example will be :

Upon finishing secret empathy (+5 secret points), you did the normal empathy by spamming hp pots and ended up with 6003, which is just 9 normal empathy points. Remember that normal empathy ends when either you get a total of 14 points, or when a single stat gets 6 points (in the case of the example, power got 6 points) In this case, the total points of you hatched guardian will be 9+5=14. Getting a legendary guardian requires 19 (in other's cases 18)

I suggest on being extra careful when planning the path of your normal empathy so you don't end up with getting less than 14 normal empathy points.

HTH, and GL on soul hatching.

10-25-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

What's HTH? ._.

10-25-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

HTH = hope that helps