ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/)
-   -   Coming back after a year of hiatus (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-questions-answers/118196-coming-back-after-year-hiatus.html)

nephilim12 10-24-2012 02:03 AM

Coming back after a year of hiatus

Good Day!

So its been almost a year since I left Trickster and I would want to comeback

So are there new things I should know about? Like the new Tower?

I have a few questions as well,

I've noticed that GG is up again, does this mean we won't be able to do dual clients now?

I've forgotten which classes excel in boss hunting would you mind mentioning which excel on what boss?

Pharoah
Tombeth
Captain Skull
Karan
Count Blood
Tenter Lion
Queen Odinea
Soki
Spicy Dragon
and the boss on the new tower (CT?)

I've saved up like 1.8b, will this be enough to buy a Tombeth Staff or Higher Uniques?

Help would be much appreciated :py48::py05:

darkpetal 10-24-2012 03:51 AM

Pretty much any class can excel at boss hunting. But the more preferred ones are bunnies, glads, charm types, and foxes.

1.8b can get you a good tombeth staff, dread cutlass, or blood sword already, but it is more preferable to get altiverse weapons since they are cheaper compared to boss sets. The new tower can get you stage boxes 1~6 which in turn can get you altiverse boxes.

Stage 1 boxes > Altiverse Spiritual Boxes > Altiverse EQs for lv. 110
Stage 2 boxes > Altiverse Twist Boxes > Altiverse EQs for lv. 155
Stage 3 boxes > Altiverse Flash Bat Boxes > Altiverse EQs for lv. 200
Stage 4 boxes > Altiverse Thorny Boxes > Altiverse EQs for lv. 245
Stage 5 boxes > Altiverse Maiden Queen Boxes > Altiverse EQs for lv. 290
Stage 6 boxes > Altiverse Crimson Boxes > Altiverse EQs for lv. 335

The stage boxes are acquired by defeating 12th floor boss, 24th floor boss, 36th boss, and so on (counts of 12 floors each). They can be repeated daily so farming them is quite easy once you get a character up to farm them. Opening the stage boxes versus buying the altiverse equips and just selling stage boxes is debatable - since some are lucky in opening them and some are not. Btw, the stats of the altiverse equipments are random, but the good thing is that you can forge them to get better EQs.

You can check the indepth way of forging altiverses here

HTH

InfernalGuy 10-24-2012 04:16 AM

^ forging is when you combine 2 items into 1 and get the item with best stats out of these 2, best slot number, compound and even refine level.

I'd say come back, since you have quite a good pile of money, it won't be hard for you, just don't start spending it here and there; TO is fun after all and there are quite a lot of already known and somewhen-to-be updates coming our way :)

And about GG, personaly I didn't got any problems, even with dual client, I even tried triple - a bit laggy, but you can live with that.

nephilim12 10-24-2012 05:21 PM

Thanks for the replies !! Maybe I'll go with a Champion this time...

kite384 10-24-2012 06:03 PM

all this (:

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernalGuy (Post 1778368)
I'd say come back, since you have quite a good pile of money, it won't be hard for you, just don't start spending it here and there; TO is fun after all and there are quite a lot of already known and somewhen-to-be updates coming our way :)

And about GG, personaly I didn't got any problems, even with dual client, I even tried triple - a bit laggy, but you can live with that.

and Champion sounds good i believe they are the best bosshunters!

Revolution 10-24-2012 07:16 PM

Power types are good against Queen Odinea :>

darkpetal 10-24-2012 09:54 PM

they can pretty much smack everything. they are just hard to be at mobs and casters. but a good balance will get you through. :)

Joy 10-25-2012 09:33 AM

Welcome back! Make sure you lurk around GGftw.
It will help you LOADS.

Edit: And all the nice people.