ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-15-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Joemid is on a distinguished road
Default Maturing my Soul Seed~

I already have 16SC and level 180 but my seed is not matured yet... now I wanna know some tips so I can get my seed matured soon.
Basically I want a Digrimm and for now I have a 1310 build. But I want some kind of a 2624 build~.

If you know some tips so I can mature my seed fast, please tell meh :c (I don't really want to drink blue and pink potions all day :x)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-15-2012   #2 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Just clarification on the SC's:
You don't need the 16 SC's untill AFTER you mature your seed.
(Though it'd be wise to get them beforehand)

10-15-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I know you said you don't want to be using pots all the time, but honestly I find that to be the quickest way. There are tricks to spamming potions super fast which makes it really easy. It's boring, but still easy. Maturing a seed in general isn't exactly a super quick process no matter what kind of method you use. It takes time and effort.

Since your charm is at 0, I'd suggest that you spam profiles until it reaches 2. If you right click on someone and their profile is private, you can keep the little menu open and click the view profile option over and over again, even if the person changes map. To get it to 3 after that, you can buy items from item girl one by one. Buy 500 items and that will get your charm to 3.

Your power is at 1, so if you spam HP pots, you'll get your 2 in power and 4 in charm. After that you can just continue to get your magic to 6 through spamming MP pots. When your magic hits 4, your sense will hit 2. That said though, you would technically get a third point in sense once your magic hits 6, but since your seed would then be maxed out, I'm actually not sure if your magic would hit 6 or if your sense would hit 3. I'd need someone else to clarfiy that but I'm guessing it's magic that would gain the point.
[All of this is assuming that your power got to 1 in the first place via pot spam]

Just remember that sense and charm level up at half the speed of power and magic through pot spamming. So 1 point in power/magic = 2500 pots, 1 point in sense/charm = 5000 pots.

Also as well, I usually make sure to get all my SCs and level 180 before I start on my seed, but that's just a personal preference. Once your seed is fully matured, no actions are going to affect it, so you can feel free to get your SCs without worrying about your seed being affected by your actions.

Last edited by Mazuiko; 10-15-2012 at 04:00 PM.

10-15-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Woah, thanks so much for your help~. I guess I gotta drink a lot of potions anyways haha.
Rep +1 c:

I would like to know some of those fast ways to drink potions, becauase it's taking me sooooo long ;c

Last edited by Joemid; 10-15-2012 at 04:46 PM.

10-15-2012   #5 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Fast Potion spamming:
Put Potion A or B in a quick slot, pick up a few crap (ex: crystals) at desert gate, drop the crap etc item and massive hit the quick slot of your potions.

If you're at Jewelia I might be able to show you or someone can.
Best luck to you in getting your guardian!

10-15-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemid
Woah, thanks so much for your help~. I guess I gotta drink a lot of potions anyways haha.
Rep +1 c:

I would like to know some of those fast ways to drink potions, becauase it's taking me sooooo long ;c
You could use the method as mentioned above, but I have a different method that I use. I'm not sure if anyone else uses this same method.

Put your potion on a quick slot, head to an NPC [I tend to use Banker Lisa] and click on them really fast. As you click, start pressing your potion button really quick. If done right, the NPC's chat dialouge should show up for a split second before it closes and you should be spamming your potions very quickly. I find that if you press your potion button at just the right speed, not too fast, not too slow, you get through them at a very good speed. Try it out and you'll see what I mean.

10-16-2012   #7 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Here is my *embarassing* potion spamming guide. Enjoy....

(I blame the microphone on my computer for sounding like a little girl)

10-16-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Thanks to everyone, my final build was 3623 haha~
You were so kind with me, thanks once again<333

10-16-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ah~ Well not quite the build you were after, but you got what you wanted, right? Congrats~

10-16-2012   #10 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I know he's matured already, but I wanted to add on to the potion spamming.. am I the only one that uses an anniversary skill then spams their pots? It seems so much easier than clicking on NPC's/dropping items and such o3o

10-16-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

Using any buff skill works for me, not just the anniv.

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry