ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-14-2012   #1 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~
Default What is the best character for Swamp Mine PQ?

So basicly, I am in need of Chaos' Feathers 215.

I like to know what characters have an easier time PQing and also the stats I'll be needing. Include reasons why it is best suited for the situation. Please don't just guess, because I will be leveling this character just for this occasion.

Thank you!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-15-2012   #2 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I'd say a bunny, since if you OH KO everything you won't have a problem ;p at least 3 OH KO skills - Tetra, Quad and UC.. it also has dash, so if you don't have a sprint while running to the PQ map you can use that >: I recommend a bunny because I made one to farm Caballa Mine PQ back in the days, and it was really efficient - I had really bad gear but I could always OH KO with Tetra, Quad and UC

You could also OH KO with MFC/FC but that would take a well-refined AP sword and good accessories, you could make yourself a nice AP twist set or something, a nice DP twist shield and a decent accessory balanced in all stats, then for your 2nd accessory you could go for the Blood Earring? And for your hat you could use a 3s Requiem, or if you have access to one, a 4s to comp for AP q.q

10-15-2012   #3 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

I might be getting a dread set plus I have a few nice gears. Thanks Vicksy +rep

Im interested in knowing if wizard would be a good choice as I heard SoH really helps against guard break.

10-15-2012   #4 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
I might be getting a dread set plus I have a few nice gears. Thanks Vicksy +rep

Im interested in knowing if wizard would be a good choice as I heard SoH really helps against guard break.
If you have a few nice gears (assuming they're for power/charm), then I wouldn't worry about guard break. I wouldn't think you would get ohko'd by a guard mon with your refined and compounded dread set, along with your few nice gears that you mentioned.

I consider the mine's pq monsters as little mini bosses, and champions have a better go with that.
Go wizard if you want, the SoH and oath(?) helps, but I would really rather go champion. <___>