ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-02-2012   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default If I WERE to come back...

After like 5 years of not playing do you guys recommend using my old characters or completely starting over on a new one?

I had a Raccoon and Dragon when I tried the game back then, but I have no idea what I would choose anymore.

Also is there like a beginners guide that SUPER easy for a noob to understand? Or do they cover that in the tutorial now?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-02-2012   #2 (permalink)
R
te amo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Depends on the current level of your characters. Unless one of them is at least 200, though, I'd recommend just starting over. It's only gotten ten times easier to level since 2007, so you'd have no problem leveling even without MyShop.

The in-game tutorial pretty much covers all the basics. As long as you follow the questline after the tutorial, you shouldn't have any problems figuring out what or how to do things that are later on down the road.

---

There are a ton of threads on character Types if you're unsure on what you want to play. I'd personally recommend a Magic Type (Dragon or Sheep), however, since they're the easiest to level at later levels - which is the most important because no matter which Type you choose; you're going to be achieving level 100 quite quickly.

Last edited by R; 10-02-2012 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Typo.

10-02-2012   #3 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

You probably do fine. I mean if you know the basic of drilling and hunting you will easily catch up, the quests are much easier now, less requirements and better droprates.

For characters, what did you like when you were playing? I don't want to tell you a specific character and you might end up not liking it. It all depends which one you want and have fun with.

I don't advise starting over if you're really average level like 80~100. I don't suggest starting from the beginning unless you like a different character.

I don't think a beginner guide is useful as the game shows you what to do at the beginning. There are really neat guides on the Guide Section for different jobs. Definitly check it out!

I hope I answered your questions clearly and good luck!

Edit: Care posted quicker than me.

10-21-2012   #4 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Just downloaded the client and made a new account even though there seems to be 1000s of problems going on with the game lol.

/has no idea where to start