ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-03-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

FoxyFuFu will become famous soon enoughFoxyFuFu will become famous soon enough
IGN: LittleBunnyHaHa
Class: Bunny/Fox/Sheep to_bunny
Level: 286/245
Guild: Trollers
Default Pet Synergy

Hey, i want to use Synergy to combine my fox pets. one has base 45 DA comped with +13, equaling 58... the other has base 50 LK un-comped, if i comp the LK zorra and lets just say it gets +13 aswell, will the compounded DA AND LK be transfered to the final pet equaling 58 DA and 63 LK ??

Reply here or whisper me in game: LittlefoxxyFuFu, LittleBunnyHaHa or DanceForY0u

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-03-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

I'm pretty sure it won't. Whatever you compound on the "main" pet will stay. Works sort of like altiverse forging.

09-03-2012   #3 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

No, you will only get the compound from the pet you put in the first slot. Please note if it is a second job pet the following applies to synergy.
Quote:
Dear Enthye, Thank you for contacting us. A SG Interactive representative will be contacting you soon. Your Question : Hello, I was recently trying to synergize my two magician Azhis together. They are 5 star pets so I would not think that it would be a problem. When I try, however, I get a message saying that only 4 or 5 star pets can be synergized. I believe this is a bug unless it was for some reason intended due to the ability to equip earrings. Thanks for your time. Our Answer:
Greetings Enthye,

Thank you for contacting the Trickster 1:1 Support Team with this bug report. *Given the size and scope of a project such as an MMO, we rely on the help of players such as you to supplement our internal procedures with helpful reports to improve the overall game experience for everyone.

At this time the issue you have reported is not considered a bug, it is part of the game's intended design due to the ability to equip earrings.* If you would like to make a recommendation to change the functionality, please use our Suggestions Forum (Suggestions Forum - Trickster Online Revolution)

Regards,

Phoenix
Game Master
GameRage

09-03-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

FoxyFuFu will become famous soon enoughFoxyFuFu will become famous soon enough
IGN: LittleBunnyHaHa
Class: Bunny/Fox/Sheep to_bunny
Level: 286/245
Guild: Trollers

KK thanks guys