ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Questions & Answers

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule
Default Intermediate and Advanced Adventurer Set on MyShop

Did anyone try buying that Mallard and White Swan Sets that looks like Ducky? Kindly post pics or stats if you did buy it. It's 9.5k and 12k MS respectively for each set. Thanks!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-30-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of
Class: Witch

I wonder if the keychains are also boosters :3 that would be interesting.

08-31-2012   #3 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

I have no idea if this carried to eTO, and this is solely based on another tricksters myshop so it could be completely wrong.

on kTO the mallard and swan keychains are boosters.

08-31-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Enchiridion is a jewel in the roughEnchiridion is a jewel in the roughEnchiridion is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Enchiridion
Class: Warrior to_warrior
Level: 90 ish
Xfire: recoil423

I just bought the white swan set, here you go.

http://puu.sh/10IXK

http://puu.sh/10IYb

http://puu.sh/10IYP

http://puu.sh/10IZf

http://puu.sh/10IZH

08-31-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I can't view any of your links...

08-31-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Enchiridion is a jewel in the roughEnchiridion is a jewel in the roughEnchiridion is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Personally I can't view any of your links...
That's weird, I'll try putting them in my post.

08-31-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant future
IGN: Kumomo/ChibiMomo
Class: Scientist/Witch to_scientist
Level: 25X/15X
Guild: >>Infinity

Is the keychain rechargeable? And does it give the same booster effect as the regular ducky one?

08-31-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToraTora
Is the keychain rechargeable? And does it give the same booster effect as the regular ducky one?
The keychain is not rechargeable, and it doesn't give any exp boost afaik, at least according to the description.

I took a 12 dollar bullet for you guys :<

08-31-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Silence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud ofSilence has much to be proud of

thanks Enchiridion, i think you have to equip it and look at the top bar to see if it has a booster effect tho, since it normally doesn't say in the description.

08-31-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant futureToraTora has a brilliant future
IGN: Kumomo/ChibiMomo
Class: Scientist/Witch to_scientist
Level: 25X/15X
Guild: >>Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchiridion
The keychain is not rechargeable, and it doesn't give any exp boost afaik, at least according to the description.

I took a 12 dollar bullet for you guys :<
Ah. Thanks for the info. I think I just lost all interest in the set..lol. Unless I decide to get it for the image.

08-31-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence
thanks Enchiridion, i think you have to equip it and look at the top bar to see if it has a booster effect tho, since it normally doesn't say in the description.
Got to level 90, here it is equipped.

EDIT: Oh wait, I know what you mean. Yeah, the exp bonuses the duckling keychain give that show up under your EXP bars aren't there.

Sorry, I'm kinda new to this game... :P

Last edited by Enchiridion; 08-31-2012 at 03:05 PM.

08-31-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

aww guess it's not a booster but maybe just a wt accessory? too bad it's timed. Does it give you a speed boost? Otherwise I guess it's just for the weight and stats...

Thanks again ^^

08-31-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence
aww guess it's not a booster but maybe just a wt accessory? too bad it's timed. Does it give you a speed boost? Otherwise I guess it's just for the weight and stats...

Thanks again ^^
Nah, no speed boost, just a time limited accessory. It should last me til I can find something better.

Also, you're welcome!

08-31-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

I feel sorry for you. >.<
But thank you for sharing the information!

It is totally worth a plus rep!

08-31-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

i agree with Azumarill

@Enchiridion: thanks for the screenshots! +repped